Home
https://www.kcci.com/article/iowa-drug-kingpin-who-killed-5-set-for-execution-friday/33346524
Hope those over-sized aviators don't mess with the current flow.
Reminds me of Breaking Bad
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

??

Never heard of them - musical group?
Good. No more tax money used to keep his sorry a** alive. Throw him in a ditch and move on.
Originally Posted by add

??

Yeah, I’ve heard of em. Bunch of long-hair idiots, jumping around on a stage, screaming, ...makin fools of themselves.

Yawn....

Next
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by add

??

Yeah, I’ve heard of em. Bunch of long-hair idiots, jumping around on a stage, screaming, ...makin fools of themselves.

Yawn....

Next

Last concert I saw was Perry Como at The Sands.
chemistry major making high quality meth
Good news.
Yet, nothing is being done.

Too bad your bud Zero cant step in and pardon him. Never fear. There are still a few dope smoking judge buds of you and Gayghost who may step in - for the chiren.

Who pardoned or commuted 1,900 "process" crimes?. whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lethal Injection.......... Hope they don't screw it up like some other state did, ( forgot which one ). How do they screw up a lethal injection ? I'm sure any veterinarian could put that guy to sleep permanently and humanely. Would probably cost the tax payers less versus the state funded fiasco.
instead of lethal injection, they only have been giving him a hit of meth every day for about a month straight, then only give it to him once a week.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by add

??

Yawn....

Next

Last concert I saw was Perry Como at The Sands.

Mehhh, I met Perry Como in ‘56 at a chef’s convention. He was peddling a Yum Yum sauce, trying to get endorsements, what a fool. I told him to piss off.
Punk deserves death by tweezers.
Good, night night mother fu-ker! a little sodium and potassium and all will be better.
He should have claimed some black lineage.......then the arresting officer would be on death row.
Why has only 2 federal inmates on death row been put down since 2003? These guy's should of been dropping like flies since 2016. I read somewhere that it cost the taxpayers $100k a year per inmate on death row in the US. The death penalty when carried out promptly can reduce violent crime. Three separate felony convictions should equal the death penalty.
Originally Posted by KFWA
chemistry major making high quality meth

he is a very talented man , he could have made millions legally. oh well it's frying time on Friday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad
Any slime ball that kills two innocent children does not deserve a painless execution. Even drawn and quartered would be too benevolent.
25 years too late.
Im sure there are plenty of people who would be more than willing to take care of the situation without any problems. I also would think they would do it for free.
A lethal injection of lead and copper would be a lot cheaper.
Only down side is that it took so long.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Are you sure?

I don't trust wiki or anything else on the internet.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Are you sure?

I don't trust wiki or anything else on the internet.

Better log off!
Next up should be the rioters and looters . . .
Well, since none of you bothered to report it, I shall: They needled him and he was pronounced dead at 4:36 pm Central.
Thanks for the update, Rocky, and good riddance to the POS. He's in the Lava Lounge with John McCain, now....
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Punk deserves death by tweezers.

They should give him a lethal dose of H, then bring him back with nardol five or six times before they let him jive to the other side...
Well, bye.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Lethal Injection.......... Hope they don't screw it up like some other state did, ( forgot which one ). How do they screw up a lethal injection ? I'm sure any veterinarian could put that guy to sleep permanently and humanely. Would probably cost the tax payers less versus the state funded fiasco.

You got that right. Never mind, the needle might hurt him.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Well, since none of you bothered to report it, I shall: They needled him and he was pronounced dead at 4:36 pm Central.

I was wondering about it ,thanks for the update.
And yes 25 yrs is a little long.
Originally Posted by szihn
A lethal injection of lead and copper would be a lot cheaper.

Hahaha. For sure. So how did they ever decide a firing squad was cruel and unusual? Or hanging. Did some do a bunch of hollering and cursing while swinging?
Anyone have any idea why these are even starting up? What triggered it and where's the SCREAMING from the liferniks? What the heck changed?
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Anyone have any idea why these are even starting up? What triggered it and where's the SCREAMING from the liferniks? What the heck changed?

New sheriff, but rememmer, nothings being done.
Friend of little mikey wiener?
© 24hourcampfire