Home
Posted By: Kellywk Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Just saw that RGB has announced her liver cancer is back.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I don’t wish that on anyone. If true she’ll be down for a while.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Didn’t know she was diagnosed with “ Liver “, cancer.

When was this?

I know she was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer, but not Liver.
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Just saw that RGB has announced her liver cancer is back.

RBG , maybe?

Unless it’s fake news.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
She must be getting the best healthcare on earth.

WTF

send her to a Tennessee hospital she'll be dead in 3 days.

Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

Too bad the Libs didnt vote us in on that healthcare.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
She has doing chemotherapy since May.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...ergoing-chemotherapy-due-to-liver-cancer

Ginsburg said in a statement that the treatment is unrelated to the infection that sent her to the hospital this week. She reported that the chemotherapy has been "yielding positive results."

"My most recent scan on July 7 indicated significant reduction of the liver lesions and no new disease," she said in the statement. "I am tolerating chemotherapy well and am encouraged by the success of my current treatment. I will continue bi-weekly chemotherapy to keep my cancer at bay, and am able to maintain an active daily routine."
Originally Posted by Squidge

Ginsburg said in a statement that the treatment is unrelated to the infection that sent her to the hospital this week. She reported that the chemotherapy has been "yielding positive results."

"My most recent scan on July 7 indicated significant reduction of the liver lesions and no new disease," she said in the statement. "I am tolerating chemotherapy well and am encouraged by the success of my current treatment. I will continue bi-weekly chemotherapy to keep my cancer at bay, and am able to maintain an active daily routine."

What does she consider an active daily routine as being?
Posted By: MAC Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I would not wish cancer of any sort on anyone. I wish this old gal no ill will but I sure wish she would retire off the court. Her health is so bad that she can't do the job and she isn't earning the paycheck we are giving her. Time to go home Ruthie.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I wish her well, and also wish she would RETIRE!
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I hope she is preparing the answers shes going to give on judgment day. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I hope she is preparing the answers shes going to give on judgment day. Hasbeen

We might all should.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Me either. That's pretty much a death sentence.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
She is probably more able than 70% of the people on here to do her job.. HAHAHA.
Originally Posted by MAC
I would not wish cancer of any sort on anyone. I wish this old gal no ill will but I sure wish she would retire off the court. Her health is so bad that she can't do the job and she isn't earning the paycheck we are giving her. Time to go home Ruthie.

Truth.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by MAC
I sure wish she would retire off the court. Her health is so bad that she can't do the job Time to go home Ruthie.

But she won't, & she can't possibly be competent to even participate in any cases.............but I could say the same about some others ob the court, too, especially Roberts, but she'll never just retire with grace.............she's communist to the core & until death.

I don't wish for anyone to die of cancer, of any type, but she's way past competent to do her duties.

MM
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
She's been guzzling adrenochrome martini's the past few years to hold off the Kosher Grim Reaper....
She's a Bolshevik Russian spy who will never see her dream come true of taking down the USA.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I think someone on here awhile back they’ll probably send her body to the taxidermist and then haul her around in a wheelchair.

Can’t wait to hear Amy Coney Barrett get nominated and the liberals go insane.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think someone on here awhile back they’ll probably send her body to the taxidermist and then haul her around in a wheelchair.

I do believe that did the occasion arise before the November elections, Mitch could ram Amy through quickly and probably get the support of Collins and Murkowski.
Posted By: szihn Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I would not ordinarily wish anyone's death from such a thing, but if it was needed to help save my country from her overtly communist overview of how 'laws should be" , I think Cum-ooooooon cancer.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I'm under the impression that she should be classified as a type of cancer. Just another Goldsteinbergowitz trying to destroy Western society.
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

Sleep thru arguments, wake to vote a middle finger to the COTUS, take a nap.

Old commie needs to die.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Doing the job or not, she is trying to stay alive to fill a chair.

IF (god forbid) trump doesn’t get re-elected, she will quickly and happily resign.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Doing the job or not, she is trying to stay alive to fill a chair.

IF (god forbid) trump doesn’t get re-elected, she will quickly and happily resign.

I don’t know about that, Bender. She could still be the liberal voice she’s always been, maybe more so than her potential replacement would be in that scenario.
Posted By: ftbt Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

Originally Posted by MAC

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Having watched my wife die of cancer ... I can say it’s not fun. While I PROFOUNDLY disagree with her and her politics, I hope she does the right thing ... and retires ... so she can spend whatever time she has left on earth in peace - comfort - and dignity.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Posted By: memtb Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

So.......the cancer has cancer! How do you spell Karma! memtb
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

I do

I do believe that did the occasion arise before the November elections, Mitch could ram Amy through quickly and probably get the support of Collins and Murkowski.

I dunno. Take a look around you right now and see what women in government are "accomplishing".
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

WTF

send her to a Tennessee hospital she'll be dead in 3 days.

I think politicians and federal judges should only have one choice for healthcare....the VA.
Posted By: hatari Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
[Linked Image from thepubliceditor.com]
Posted By: windridge Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

She had a secret trip to Disneyland. They installed animatronics years ago.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Run Ruthie, Run!
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
damn hard to dredge up any sympathy for such an enemy of the Constitution. She has done a lot of damage to America.
Posted By: lightning Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

Breathing. As long as Trump is POTUS and she can take a breath, she’ll be on the court.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
She faces a long uphill battle. She should step down to focus on her health.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

When was this?

Often, if not usually, if a person develops pancreatic cancer, by the time it is found, it has spread to the liver. Three to six months is often the lifespan of those with pancreatic/liver cancer. She has already lasted longer than most.

Rate of recovery form pancreatic cancer is very low. Even the resection of the pancreas has about a 30% fatality rate from the surgery. It is a death sentence.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Nm whistle
Originally Posted by ftbt

Originally Posted by MAC

Having watched my wife die of cancer ... I can say it’s not fun. While I PROFOUNDLY disagree with her and her politics, I hope she does the right thing ... and retires ... so she can spend whatever time she has left on earth in peace - comfort - and dignity.

That would be the first time she did the right thing. Those old satanists are harder to kill than a bad dog and all seem to be living well into their 90s. They sure as hell do all they can to postpone meeting their master. Its as if they have heard its hotter than hell down there. That adrenochrome must be some good stuff. Its as if they get to drink a young persons immunity.
Liver cancer lesions shrinking. It makes you kind of think they have the keystone to cures unavailable to you or me. whistle
I wish Hitler and Stalin would have died from cancer in their 20s.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I wish her well, and also wish she would RETIRE!

Theres a saying about wishing in one hand and pooping in the other.

Well, for most, so is pancreatic cancer. Of course if youre as tough as her, chemo wouldnt bother you.

I can hear it now about what a trooper and champion of the underworl...., under dog and put upon she was.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
She faces a long uphill battle. She should step down to focus on her health.

That'd kill someone that was actually alive... whistle

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Friday she is receiving chemotherapy for a recurrence of cancer, but has no plans to retire from the Supreme Court.

The 87-year-old Ginsburg, who has had four earlier bouts with cancer including pancreatic cancer last year, said her treatment so far has succeeded in reducing lesions on her liver and she will continue chemotherapy sessions every two weeks “to keep my cancer at bay.”

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that,” Ginsburg said in a statement issued by the court.

She's made that choice to remain as long as she's alive.

I wish her Godspeed.
AFAIC, "...all enemies, foreign and domestic" can meet their maker ASAP, and the sooner the better we all will be.

George Washington's men and my uncles killed conscripts of King George and Hitler and Chinese in N Korea who did less to destroy this country and our constitution than did she or Soros.

I pray that the Lord relieve them of their evil work very soon. In the name of JESUS CHRIST, Amen.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
This.......if women demand equal rights and find their way into positions of extreme power....should they be given instant sympathy?

Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wish Hitler and Stalin would have died from cancer in their 20s.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Retire? That kind of power is never yielded willingly.
Posted By: hatari Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by AB2506

When was this?

Often, if not usually, if a person develops pancreatic cancer, by the time it is found, it has spread to the liver. Three to six months is often the lifespan of those with pancreatic/liver cancer. She has already lasted longer than most.

Rate of recovery form pancreatic cancer is very low. Even the resection of the pancreas has about a 30% fatality rate from the surgery. It is a death sentence.

Pretty much spot on. This is a one way ride, and not one I ever want to be on.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
I must be old
I saw R, G,B and thought Red, Green, Blue like the old Cathode ray tubes, TVs.
Figured it was a joke about MSM...
Yep, you must be old. Like RBG. Heres hoping you are more healthy. wink
I can not tell a lie and say I'm unhappy to hear the news. I think I'm more unhappy shes still screwing the USA after colon cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and liver cancer.
Wasnt there a craigslist advert searching for a RBG look alike a couple or 3 years ago?

Some weird activity in her personnas history also. Several years ago she walked around pretty weakly with her chin on her chest, seeming to be unable to hold her head up. She was recorded walking thus, through an airport with a red, iirc, purse and gingham dress in low heels.

She supposedly suffered through the pancreatic cancer treatment, iirc, and was out of public viewing for a year. Then she reappeared in public walking through another airport somewhat spryly with her head held up, as not noted in several years, while carrying the same red purse and wearing the exact same dress and shoes.

Very strange. whistle
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20
Posted By: hookeye Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/17/20

Proly running around with parts from who knows how many donors.

Proly epstein island cast offs

Baby blood transfusions weekly
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Does the President even have the time left to install a new Justice in his first term?
Posted By: Muffin Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
YES................ and you have never seen the level of apoplexy were 'ole Mitch to ram one through before November......
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Kellywk: This is the 4th (fourth!) major cancer she has come down with - got to give the little she devil credit she keeps on going and going - like the Energizer Bunny!
Let alone the infections and gall stones she has recently incurred.
If anyone thinks she is making her own lucid decisions you have another "think" coming!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
I those who won’t wish her a speedy death are giving a pass to a true enemy of freedom. Would you not wish a speedy death by whatever cause to an invading foreigner ? My oath included all enemies foreign and domestic. She certainly is a domestic enemy.
As for me , HURRY UP RUTH ! Hadès is waiting !
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by Muffin
YES................ and you have never seen the level of apoplexy were 'ole Mitch to ram one through before November......

Should the worst happen, he has until noon 20 JAN 2020.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Bull Schit.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Nm whistle

Originally Posted by MAC

That would be the first time she did the right thing. Those old satanists are harder to kill than a bad dog and all seem to be living well into their 90s. They sure as hell do all they can to postpone meeting their master. Its as if they have heard its hotter than hell down there. That adrenochrome must be some good stuff. Its as if they get to drink a young persons immunity.
Liver cancer lesions shrinking. It makes you kind of think they have the keystone to cures unavailable to you or me. whistle

Doc, You and I would have probably been dead a decade ago. Minimum, 5 years ago.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
True karma would be if she croaks while listening to Joe Biden concede the 2020 Presidential election to Donald Trump!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
True karma would be if she croaks while listening to Joe Biden concede the 2020 Presidential election to Donald Trump!

Mark my words. Biden won't concede. He'll take a page out lard bucket Stacey Abrams book.
Posted By: las Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20

Originally Posted by MAC

She won't. She has emphatically stated she wants to service us until she is 90. Embalmed or not.

Ain't that a thought.... I need to bleach my mind now.... smile
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Bull Schit.

Depends on how big Mitch's & the rest of the R's balls are..................not big enough, IMO.

MM
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
If she dies before the election, Romney, Collins, and Murkowski will block any attempt at replacement.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
Call a fugging airstrike on her azz.
Apaches and Warthogs for christ sakes !!!

Something has gotta kill her on this planet.

Praying to God obviously dont help.
Grim reaper cant get it done....

What else is left to do this bytch in???
And would it work????

I Dont think even a B- 52 H bomb strike can get RBG.......

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Scotty Re: Rgb cancer returns - 07/18/20
I just want her off the court. Problem is she won't resign on her own.
© 24hourcampfire