Home
I would like to start a free pool with a $20.00 cash prize for the CampFirer who comes "closest" to the calendar date when the anti-American cretin known as "the notorious rbg" no longer is a Supreme Court Justice.
It is simple I will send the CampFirer with the closest guess/entry $20.00 (U.S.), once Ms. ginsburg is no longer a Supreme Court Justice.

I am entering this "contest" myself and I choose December 15th 2,020.

First entering for a particular date by timestamp will qualify.
One entry per CampFirer and no need to inform the I.R.S. of your winnings.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Good luck everyone.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I would like Jan 21, 2021
Weds November 4th. The shock of seeing Trump reelected will make her give up the ghost.
Jan 15 2021
I'm not sure she didn't pass a while back.
August 29, 2037.
Originally Posted by cv540
Weds November 4th. The shock of seeing Trump reelected will make her give up the ghost.

Damnit you took mine.
Guess I'll take Nov. 5th and hope she lasts 24 hours after the initial stroke.
7 Dec 2020
Kwanzaa: Dec 26th, 2020.
If there is a pool involved, we can make it any time.

We just need a gofundme account to buy off her security.
Not soon enough. Done alot of damage already
Originally Posted by VernAK

No kidding..
Jan 31, 2021.
I pick John Lewis

sooooon

smirk
November 16th 2020
She’s gonna shack up with Keith Richards and live forever.
March 11, 2021
I'll take October 31, 2020 laugh

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

VarmintGuy: I'll kick in a 325-count box of Federal AutoMatch .22 Long Rifle (40 grain solid, muzzle velocity 1,200 fps) for the winner IF they live in the Lower 48.
Originally Posted by RayF
She’s gonna shack up with Keith Richards and live forever.

Willie Nelson, Ray.
Sometime last year.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Sometime last year.

Her immune system is shot to hell, she doesn't have long now no matter how many adrenochrome martini's she slams at this point.
A doctor on another board I go to speculated that based on what her treatment regimen is that she doesn’t have liver cancer. Instead she has pancreatic cancer that has spread to her liver. In that case, it’s Stage IV and her time is measured in months at longest.

If she dies in the next month or two, can you imagine how crazy this election is about to get? It’s going to be insane.
I'll take Nov. 10 2020
Say, are we morbid yet? If not, carry on! smile

Somehow, I keep coming back here....
September 17, 2020.

kwg
September 17th 2020
August 17 2020
One dollar, Bob
Sept 22nd 2020
Oct. 06, 2020
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I would like to start a free pool with a $20.00 cash prize for the CampFirer who comes "closest" to the calendar date when the anti-American cretin known as "the notorious rbg" no longer is a Supreme Court Justice.
It is simple I will send the CampFirer with the closest guess/entry $20.00 (U.S.), once Ms. ginsburg is no longer a Supreme Court Justice.

GO TRUMP
MAGA
Good luck everyone.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Won’t the day she dies be the same day she stops serving on the SCOTUS? Because until then, they’ll wheel her in, with full dialysis.
I would like to start a free pool with a $2000 cash prize for the CampFirer who comes "closest" to the calendar date when the anti-American cretin known as "the notorious rbg" no longer is a Supreme Court Justice.
It is simple I will send the CampFirer with the closest guess/entry $2000 (U.S.), once Ms. ginsburg is no longer a Supreme Court Justice.

GO TRUMP
MAGA
Good luck everyone.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

That’s a lot of money!
Not too much if Ruthie leaves.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Sometime last year.

Her immune system is shot to hell, she doesn't have long now matter how many adrenochrome martini's she slams at this point.

Very accurate assessment.

I pick August 14, 2020
August 30 - my birthdate.

My wife will probably have me go some where.. Oh yeah, I remember! Katmai brown bear fishing- up close and personal with the big-uns, fishing. (Not me- them)

Well, I guess it's a death pool for those poor damned salmon, anyway.

Gotta charge the Canon up...
July 10, 2019
2-2-2021
April 3rd 2021. 4-3-21
Tommorow
July 19 , 2020.
Cant happen soon enough
This afternoon around 5pm would be nice also.
I'm gonna go with Nov.6, 2020. I think someone already took the 4th & 5th. This will be after Trump wins.

If Trump loses, it'll be Jan. 21, 2021.
Barkoff: That is just ONE way Ms. ginsburg would no longer be a sitting member of the Supreme Court of the United States of America!
Think about it.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
anusbender: Times must be tough up Alaska way if now you are attempting fraud/forgery!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

11-19-2020.......put me down......bob
I think Fox News had it right all along...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
4-1-21April's Fool Day
Sept 11, 2020
I hope she lives just long enough to see Trump reelected, That would be a great image for her to leave this world with.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I hope she lives just long enough to see Trump reelected, That would be a great image for her to leave this world with.

I thought that very same thing
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

She’ll go right after the election.
August 8, 2020.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
A doctor on another board I go to speculated that based on what her treatment regimen is that she doesn’t have liver cancer. Instead she has pancreatic cancer that has spread to her liver. In that case, it’s Stage IV and her time is measured in months at longest.

If she dies in the next month or two, can you imagine how crazy this election is about to get? It’s going to be insane.

If she dies in 30 days she will be replaced by Trump and the Senate.
anusbender: Times must be tough up Alaska way if now you are attempting fraud/forgery!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ha ha! You never disappoint, Nancy!

Directly to your never ending anal-erotic fantasy!!
Sheesh!!
Hold into the ass!!
My 'plan'...... with Schumer, Pelosi, and Mitch standing nearby:

'... I, Donald John Trump do solemnly swear that I will....... [(excuse me, Mr President... whisper, whisper, whisper)....... Mitch! I nominate Amy Coney Barrett, Go for it!] ...faithfully execute the Office of the President of the Untied States, yadda, yadda, yadda....'
anusbender: You are avoiding my contention - are you into fraud and forgery nowadays or just hoping no one will notice your idiocy and infantile attempt at misinformation - again?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
anusbender: You are avoiding my contention - are you into fraud and forgery nowadays or just hoping no one will notice your idiocy and infantile attempt at misinformation - again?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Save your 20 bucks and go buy a sense of humor.

Book it!!!
Hold into continued stupidity!!
November 15th, 2020.
Originally Posted by BobMt

11-19-2020.......put me down......bob

Darn, Bob, this is about RBG being put down, not you.
Thats a mighty nice offer there and really big of you, VG.

Dont know if I should enter. Then Id be hoping shed head out that day and I figure she will be on the court till she kicks off.

Oh heck, you did say until she is off the court.

I will get in. Let me think about it.,
September 9th 2020
Ok. Dec 24, 2020.
Aug.2 2020
feb 15 2021
First Monday in October.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
feb 15 2021

Darn you, Roger. I was fixing to change my guess to that.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by cv540

Damnit you took mine.
Guess I'll take Nov. 5th and hope she lasts 24 hours after the initial stroke.

Oh goody...November 5th...my birthday! RBG's obituary....what a wonderful present.
December 6, 2020 - my birthday.
July 17th, 2021
Tpcollins: I want to wish you a Happy Birthday but I am hoping rbg is out of her job before then.
Good luck with your entry though.

Redneck: I also wish that the leftist, activist, anti-American evil entity known now as "notorious rbg" will be long gone from her seat on the Supreme Court before July 17th 2,021!
Your entry is now on record and best of luck to you.

GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Put me down for Oct 9th.
Nov18 2020
Originally Posted by tpcollins
December 6, 2020 - my birthday.

Happy birthday. smile
Originally Posted by kwg020
September 17, 2020.

kwg

Missed it by one day.............. but this was the closest I do believe............
Muffin: Pardon my tardiness I have been to a distant gunshow all day and just got home - who won the prize?
After dinner I will figger it out if you aren't certain.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: You should have seen the ammo and black guns "flyin"!
Originally Posted by VernAK

Winner!
Muffin: Pardon my tardiness I have been to a distant gunshow all day and just got home - who won the prize?
After dinner I will figger it out if you aren't certain.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: You should have seen the ammo and black guns "flyin"!

See my post above, I owe the winner a box of .22 cartridges, PM me their name/address if they want it or ask them to contact me:

VarmintGuy: I'll kick in a 325-count box of Federal AutoMatch .22 Long Rifle (40 grain solid, muzzle velocity 1,200 fps) for the winner IF they live in the Lower 48.
I'm gonna guess September 18 2020.
She looked like she has been embalmed for years.
I think I was 1st loser with 9-11. Guthooked and KWG picked the 17th. I had forgotten we had thrown dates down on this one.
Kwg020: It looks like you were the first person to choose the "winning" date (September 17th 2,020) of ms.aclu ginsburg ceasing!
Would you please contact me via P/M with your mailing address and I will get your "First Prize" postal money order off to you ASAP.

Gutthooked: If you were joking with your near immediate posting just after Kwg020's posting of the same date let me know.
If it was a true coincidence then I will honor your second place finish as an additional First Place winner.
Please advise.

The great news is that President Donald J. Trump is now going to nominate a true "Constitutionalist" to replace the anti-American, aclu bitch now known as notorious rbg.
I repeat I did not wish her dead but the United States of American will be better off without "her" on the Supreme Court.

GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

007FJ: I was way off with my pick of December 15th 2,020.
Better luck in my next "Pool" contest!
I may start one over when the date of the official start of armed insurrection by a large number of looney leftists will begin here in the U.S. of A.?
A good guess on that would be November 4th 2,020 - he-he.
Nice try though - you were in there and positive about it - unlike anusbender of Alaska.
And thank you for aiding me in determining the winnah!
Hold into the wind
VamintGuy
Hey, wait a minute!

I guessed the 18th.
12344Mag: I don't think your "guess" for September 18th - that was posted on the 19th of September (the day AFTER the notorious rbg quit serving on the SCOTUS!) qualifies as a "guess" - therefore YOU have be disqualified.
By the way I am still waiting for mailing instructions from the two "winners (KWG020 & Gutthooked).
Perk up boys so's I can get your legitimate winnings on the way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dammit! I can't even cheat my way to the top!

I'll just go back to being honest I guess........
VG, i think you ought to start a death pool.

What goes first?
1) Nadless
2) Hill ree.
3) Biteme
Jaguartx: That is a very tempting proposal - I would have to include nanny piglosi as well.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire