Home
Posted By: jaguartx Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
http://redstatewatcher.com/aggregate.asp?id=168990
Posted By: viking Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
They needed swooping along time ago.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Fake News
Posted By: Steve Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Portland Mayor, Gov. and reps from the area are feigning aghast that federal officers are protecting federal buildings. Reporter asked the mayor why he was blaming federal officers for inciting the riots when they have been going on for 5 weeks before they showed up. His response was an anemic rambling that the riots were fading away before POTUS acted.

I think they (Oregon 'leaders) were trying set a trap so they could blame Trump. Not sure it's going to work. They let this go on too long and only the most radical or cynical are going to blame Trump for what's going on in Portland.
Posted By: overmax Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
What makes you think it’s fake news, it’s on several major news sources. I think it’s great. One report says they are receiving backlash from protesters, I don’t think the protesters will win this one.
Posted By: javman Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Have a friend out there right now on business and he said it's a freakin mess. People are piling up in droves without any masks, which is a choice, but you don't see the news media covering that.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
They can burn that city down if they get the residents with it. Nobody in rural Oregon will miss it or them.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Portland can go fugg itself, but it warms my heart to see the boys finally getting a little hippy stick time...
Posted By: overmax Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Masks is the least of their problems.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
The Commies on that site are trying to say the Federal Officers are like the East German Stasi in the Cold War making "protesters disappear". What a crock of crap.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Commies on that site are trying to say the Federal Officers are like the East German Stasi in the Cold War making "protesters disappear". What a crock of crap.

That’s nothing new. They always do. Only this time a lot of people are seeing it for the crock of schit it is.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
I wouldn't care if the feds made every one of those little bitches cry. Give them all a permanent scar on their face so they get spit on in public everywhere they go for the rest of their lives.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
The good thing about the masks is that they get saturated with mace and hold it snug on their face to enjoy for hours.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Feds step in in Portland - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by overmax
What makes you think it’s fake news, it’s on several major news sources. I think it’s great. One report says they are receiving backlash from protesters, I don’t think the protesters will win this one.

If 4102 doesn't see in on Faux, it's fake to him. Trouble with that is, Faux is almost as bad as the other fake news outlets. Faux donated to BLM by the way.
Those KLANTIFA goons don't need to disappear- - - - -they need to walk around in plain sight with enough scratches, bruises, and baton pop knots on their heads to discourage all their buddies from getting frisky. Of course, they sustained those injuries the same way that "non-judicial barracks justice" was administered- - - -falling down the stairs in a one-story building!
I’m actually starting to think that all this rioting, looting, burning and tagging, BLM/Antifag bullschit is the best thing that could ever happen for a Trump reelection. Keep it coming. Schit, I hope they double down...
© 24hourcampfire