Home
It appears Bubba was booed at introduction and cheered when crashed at Bristol, as Confederate flags flew around the track.
Noose hoaxer Bubba Wallace this week was booed as he was introduced at the NASCAR all-star qualifier and cheered after he crashed.

The media exploded last month after NASCAR released a statement revealing that a ‘noose’ was reportedly found in top driver Bubba Wallace’s Talladega garage stall.

The FBI unleashed 15 agents on the case and ultimately determined that the ‘noose’ was actually a garage door pull rope.

It was a garage door pull rope.

Fans feel duped after rallying around a crying Bubba Wallace.

“Bubba Wallace was also booed when he was introduced, and many cheered when he crashed,” AP reporter Jenna Fryer said.

The hate hoaxer was a poor sport and blamed his crash on Michael McDowell.

“Just disrespect. When you get hooked the right rear into the wall – I don’t even need to see a replay,” Wallace said to Fox Sports after the race. “People say one of the nicest guys in the garage. Can’t wait for the God-fearing text he’s going to send me about preaching and praising respect. What a joke he is.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...star-race-qualifier-cheered-crash-video/
couldn't happen to a nicer race baiter
It's hard to kneel in the midst of 60 snarling race cars...
Michael McDowell is my NEW favorite driver!!!!!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
It's hard to kneel in the midst of 60 snarling race cars...

But not impossible if he really tries.
Michael McDowell👍
I don't watch Nascar anymore thanks to the fastest race card driver ever and Nascar Brass who fully supported the rediculous bullshit

Trystan
I don't watch the garbage, but I do approve of a well placed PIT maneuver.
Near as I can tell, McDowell was returnin the favor ta Bubbuckwheat.
I wish I had been there to add my voice of disapproval to the bastard. Folks that fly the flag at NASCAR races are among the best of folks. The kind of folks that would do all they could to help black folks in a perilous situation. That's what pisses me off the most. Vilifying good people for political gain. mad
Will his race card be ready for the coming week 🤔?
Why would anybody pay to see a NASCAR race any more?

They should have stayed outside and waved their flags.
© 24hourcampfire