Home
https://abcnews.go.com/US/friends-found-mysteriously-murdered-florida-fishing-trip/story?id=71863855

Anyone willing bet this ,if solved, will turn out being black on white violence?
Regardless of the color, I'll bet it turns out to be drug-related.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Absolutely Sir.

Lynn
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

Absolutely Sir.

Lynn

There is no doubt.
If black on white it will be dropped by msm.
I hope the suspects will point a gun at Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd Deputies...they will shoot first ask questions later.
This is why everyone who can ccw,should.
Originally Posted by ringworm
https://abcnews.go.com/US/friends-found-mysteriously-murdered-florida-fishing-trip/story?id=71863855

Anyone willing bet this ,if solved, will turn out being black on white violence?

I would't take that bet.

Obviously you are hoping for that particular outcome.

I actually think those odds to be extremely low. I'd wager the deed was done by someone they'd known all their life over a bad drug deal. Or the 1st guy screwed the wrong guy's girlfriend, and the other 2 were just in the wrong place at the right time.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah

I would't take that bet.

Another sleeper cell heard from.
Maybe things have changed but there wasn't very many blacks in Frostproof 20 years ago. Drugs were involved one way or the other is my guess also. A lot of dope was flown in there at night in the past, some even in the Sheriff helicopters.
The three deceased have long rap sheets. They pissed off the wrong cartel cooking meth, or something similar.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I would't take that bet.

Another lost sock in the bin...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Damion Tillman and Brandon Rollins

"I actually think those odds to be extremely low. I'd wager the deed was done by someone they'd known all their life over a bad drug deal. Or the 1st guy screwed the wrong guy's girlfriend, and the other 2 were just in the wrong place at the right time."

I agree with Hilhamhawk. It was a Whitey, someone they had known for years. Either dope or p***y.

Originally Posted by superlight17b

Yes
The meth head on meth head violence has got to stop!
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

I would't take that bet.

2 more dipchits with lemming blinders on.
I never go into the woods or fishing without a sidearm. There are too many druggie scum that will kill you for their next fix.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

I actually think those odds to be extremely low. I'd wager the deed was done by someone they'd known all their life over a bad drug deal. Or the 1st guy screwed the wrong guy's girlfriend, and the other 2 were just in the wrong place at the right time.

Drugs, women and money are the top 3 motives for murder.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

I'm all for letting them kill each other and looking the other way.

Vermin killing vermin

even if you don't have a premit, f-ck em.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

In Florida, you can lawfully open carry without a license while you're hunting, fishing, or camping, and while traveling to and from those activities.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In Florida, I think you can open carry without a license while you're hunting, fishing, camping, or hiking, and while traveling to and from those activities.

Texas might require a permit for open carry, or they used to.

And I know I am preaching to the choir here, but.....
If you are open about it. Why is it regulated? Is it not "to keep and bear..."?

Even concealed should be constitutional...
Well, it prolly was not a crime of passion....

I would't take that bet.

Lol. exactly.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

I would't take that bet.

Dimmest headlights going right here.

How do you find your food?

Nowadays, if you are going night "fishing"...you must consider deploying flank security.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I never go into the woods or fishing without a sidearm. There are too many druggie scum that will kill you for their next fix.

This.

Grow plots have been found in thick parts of parks in urban areas.

That's funny, right there!!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Drugs, women and money are the top 3 motives for murder.

Given that over half of murders are committed by black men, I don't know how relevant those stats are in this case.
When a dope dealer in his 20's got whacked and he and his truck ended up in Percy Priest Lake near Nashville, one of the deputies I knew who investigated the crime called it a "Public Service Murder"- - - - -one less thug on the street.

Meth head lives matter too!!
Dunno the particulars of the case, but Frostproof was my home many years ago and little has changed other than some residential development north of town. There never were many blacks there, but of late the Latino population has grown a bit

I would't take that bet.

One thing I know is that everybody loves a clever retort. Thank you!
grin
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

In Florida, I think you can open carry without a license while you're hunting, fishing, camping, or hiking, and while traveling to and from those activities.

yes they do but i'm not going to pay a tax to carry.
They were going catfishing, maybe they drove up on something they shouldn't have
Originally Posted by TBREW401
They were going catfishing, maybe they drove up on something they shouldn't have

That would have been my guess, if it was south FL. Or maybe car-jacking gone bad. There have also been several murders in this kind of scenario that the victims got surprised and wouldn't give up a weapon they had.
I'd bet that cat fishing is the one thing that didn't play into these murders , way to many people driving to the same place , their cell phones will tell the story of why and what they were all meeting there for, and with whom .
Originally Posted by jimy
I'd bet that cat fishing is the one thing that didn't play into these murders , way to many people driving to the same place , their cell phones will tell the story of why and what they were all meeting there for, and with whom .

Yep. I’m betting drugs were involved.
Has to be a hate crime. A person note love others and do that do a human being.
Reason I think is because one called his father who beat the cops to the scene.
Possibly told who suspect was and cops aint

I would't take that bet.

Rather ironic...

Attached picture 5BA79DF5-35CD-49DB-A6E3-361220E5E1FE.jpeg
Interesting case for certain.
Little doubt the Police got useful info from whatever the son told the father.
Pity the father was not able to talk to his boy on the phone while enroute.
Seems a mite odd that the boy didn't call 911.
Thats all after-the-fact guessing, however.
I am confident John Law has the resources to bring to bear that will lead to arrests. Might take a bit, but these days there are not many Gordian Knots.
A lot of grief and anguish for the survivors. Lord give them strength.
Seems father forget his phone and had to drive to a local place to call Police.
Drive up on a drug deal and no telling what happens
Sheriff said they were beaten and shot
Sounds like some hate involved---
Is that banjo music?....
The father head from his son before he died. I can only imagine the anguish he is going through right now. Drugs or not, it’s a crappy deal to drive up on your dying son.

I would't take that bet.

Rather ironic...

Not at all.

The deceased have double digit arrests over the past 7-8yrs ranging from DV, theft of property, grand theft (x4), burglary w/ assault (x2), drug possession (meth) x 4, Possession w/ intent (meth), battery, discharging weapon into vehicle (x2).
Someone called his bluff?

I would't take that bet.

Another traitor in your country, hiding behind his mommas skirt, in the basement crazy
First thing I thought of also.... They happened upon a big drug deal and those involved ensured there were no witnesses left alive..
Originally Posted by Redneck
First thing I thought of also.... They happened upon a big drug deal and those involved ensured there were no witnesses left alive..

RN, I doubt they "happened upon" the drug deal:

Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The deceased have double digit arrests over the past 7-8yrs ranging from DV, theft of property, grand theft (x4), burglary w/ assault (x2), drug possession (meth) x 4, Possession w/ intent (meth), battery, discharging weapon into vehicle (x2).

When I saw the victims pics the other day first thing I thought was meth or crack
I’m thinking this was PWT on PWT murder. The sheriff made it sound like these 3 guys were choir boys on their way to Sunday School, when he knew full well they all had extensive rap sheets. That in itself is suspicious.
I have to join in with y'all suspicious guys. These were not a gang of choir boys. They were bad boys.
The murders were not done by a Mossad hit team, that the next day was on an El Al airplane headed back to Israel.

It was probably done by some local guys that the cops already know. I doubt the murderers can keep their mouth shut. I bet the cops crack the case pretty soon.
It will be interesting to see what is revealed.

I would't take that bet.

This, obviously. While it is certainly possible, statistically the simple fact is that whites commit the majority of crimes against whites just like blacks commit the majority of crimes against blacks, and hispanics commit the majority of crimes against hispanics but that plays against the whole black on black crimes narrative which makes it unpopular amongst racists.
[quote=TBREW401ns
Sheriff said they were beaten and shot
Sounds like some hate involved---[/quote]

Probably some 24hr regulars bit doubt.
Originally Posted by ribka

When I saw the victims pics the other day first thing I thought was meth or crack

Yep. My thinking too.
I am following this case closely. As of this morning, the cops have nothing. Reward up to $30K. Sheriff still talks about them like they were 12 year old boys with their coats and ties on, going to choir practice.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I am following this case closely. As of this morning, the cops have nothing. Reward up to $30K. Sheriff still talks about them like they were 12 year old boys with their coats and ties on, going to choir practice.

I figured the Law had good info from the dying boy. That seems less likely now. If they were "hot on their trail", I doubt they would be putting up that reward.
They were good boys who had just got their life together. Even if you know your kids a lowlife it would be hard to take. Ed k
LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE.

BUSTED!!!

Good job DryPowder. Sheriff has arrested the murderer.

The triggerman is the one in the middle. "TJ" Thirteen felony convictions, starting at age 12. TJ was living in the woods, "off the grid."

Glad you're not a Detective.

laugh laugh laugh
That was bizarre. If the murders hadn't been behind the guy checking out at Dolar General, it wouldn't have happened.
Hahahahahaga

The usual 24/7 members... who are usually wrong...

Again...

Hahahahaha
BUSTED!!!

The triggerman is the one in the middle. "TJ" Thirteen felony convictions, starting at age 12. TJ was living in the woods, "off the grid."

If I had a son....

Or

Them be good boys, they dindu nuffin..

Hahahahahaha
Three arrested in connection with triple murder of Florida fishing buddies

https://www.foxnews.com/us/three-arrested-triple-murder-florida-fishing-buddies

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Druggie scum
They must have bleached their skin
So the murderer is accusing the dead guy of stealing the motor from his truck.
So the murderer is accusing the dead guy of stealing the motor from his truck.

They're all meth heads. Don't even try and figure out why it happened.
The ringleader was arrested hundreds of times. I am sorry but the death penalty is a necessary evil. There are certain people that are evil and the world would be better if we eliminated them ASAP.
When I first heard about the murders it went like this:
"Three WHITE men murdered in an area known for DRUGS and DRINKING near Fl. Lake"

Hmmm, not how they portray it when it's a dindu........
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
The ringleader was arrested hundreds of times. I am sorry but the death penalty is a necessary evil. There are certain people that are evil and the world would be better if we eliminated them ASAP.

I think he was charged with hundreds of crimes related to these murders. Don't disagree with your premise.
Is it just me, or did the sheriff just fix it so that his department will not be providing security for the trial?????

Would be hard pressed to find a jury pool in FL that didn't hear what the good sheriff had to say.

I'm thinking that the two accomps will each get 20 years or so, but only if they roll on the real bad guy, who'll get a ride on sparky.....
Hummmm, they sure look white and no drugs involved.
Lots of brilliant folks on here for sure.

Prayers to the families of those slain young men.
Originally Posted by logger

I think he was charged with hundreds of crimes related to these murders. Don't disagree with your premise.

no, he had been arrested in the past for 200 something crimes.
I read 230 felonies in the past.
Originally Posted by Rugies
I read 230 felonies in the past.

Thats discouraging in and of itself! I'm no expert but........Kind of a pattern there I'd say...........
Originally Posted by logger

no, he had been arrested in the past for 200 something crimes.

230 Felony criminal charges in his arrest history. That's just the Felony charges. How many other lesser charges are in his arrest history.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/evil-flesh-3-arrested-polk-163700279.html

“This is evil incarnate,” Judd said in regards to Tony Wiggins. “His criminal history should shock your conscience. It shocks mine. He was first arrested at 12, and has had 230 felony criminal charges in his arrest history... He’s a thug. He’s a criminal. He is pure evil in the flesh.”
This catch and release [bleep] is killing us
This is murder by liberal criminal justice system, plain and simple. Sadly, it is so routine that we no longer recognize it.
Originally Posted by wytex
Hummmm, they sure look white and no drugs involved.

I don't know how you figure there were no drugs involved. There's no way these three aren't meth heads, it's written all over them.

The ringleader is one of those guys that should have been eliminated from the gene pool a long time ago. Actually all three of them should have been, but him especially.
I knew a Eddie Wiggins he and his whole family were pos.
BUSTED!!!

Wooo! That's a whole lot of sister fugkin' right there!
dont do meth kids.
he looks like a nice guy in the mugshot....compared to the picture the Sheriff had of him with his shirt off....
Originally Posted by Sycamore
he looks like a nice guy in the mugshot....compared to the picture the Sheriff had of him with his shirt off....

Why didn't you just say compared to your screensaver?
That was one clear presentation by the sheriff.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Scott, you little stalker. I mean, you short stalker. You're late to Loretta Lynn's parking lot.
Dang that was a great press conference.. never seen one so detailed
Everyone is pushing back against qualified immunity for cops. How about getting rid of it for the idiots who let these pieces of human schidt walk free. A goddam bartender can be held responsible if one of their customers causes a crash, but after 200+ felonies, this [bleep] is allowed to walk free and nobody is held accountable.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Scott, you little stalker. I mean, you short stalker. You're late to Loretta Lynn's parking lot.

Whatever you say cum dump
more projection...do you have a counselor or a therapist?

The Campfire Pecker Head Detective Agency..... Practicing their favorite execise ...." Jumping to Conclusions"

. No Drugs

Just your usual Pick-up Motor...........Crime.
No one does a press conference like Sheriff Grady
On day one, I said it was some local guys. Check
I said it was white boys. Check
I said they were known to the local cops. Check Twice on that one, 15 felony convictions
I said it was probably dope or sex. Looks like I was wrong on that one

When you see the lenghty criminal convicitons of the dead guys, including 5 felony meth convictions, it is pretty fair to guess, four days in advance, that drugs were involved.

Now, here come all the Monday Morning Quarterbacks, who had nothing to say the day after the murders, saying how wrong I was.
My hindsight is as good as yours. But my foresight is much better.

Maybe should call you the "Foreskin Detective Agency".

Glad you're not a Detective.

laugh laugh laugh

He said he would be willing to bet, so he didnt say he guaranteed it. So, he lost the bet, but if he keeps sticking with that bet in subsequent cases, he will still come out ahead, because its provable fact, most often the perps are proven to be bleck.

How many brothas are the brothas going to kill this weekend in Chitcago, NY, Baltimore, LA, Philly, St Louie and Detroit this weekend?

I bet it's more than 10 x higher than the crackers kill.
So, 3% of the American population will kill more people this weekend than crackers will.
Yep, now you can stand up, take your bow and cheer.
This whole thing has been a win-win. Six scummy criminals have been eliminated in one way or another. The "victims" were low-lifes, and now they aren't anything. The perps did society a favor and will now vanish into the "system".
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Everyone is pushing back against qualified immunity for cops. How about getting rid of it for the idiots who let these pieces of human schidt walk free. A goddam bartender can be held responsible if one of their customers causes a crash, but after 200+ felonies, this [bleep] is allowed to walk free and nobody is held accountable.

Yes,

Some judges need to be held responsible.
https://www.theledger.com/news/2020...ostproof-triple-murder-gunman-tj-wiggins

What?

They arrested these people for old tires, a trashpile and a pit outhouse?

I woulda thought scary White backwoods hicks with no teeth were entitled to endangered species protection.

T.J. done messed it up for ever’body.
^
Holy deliverance Batman ...
The Black Community will never learn. They will still blame the white man in years to come. How abut stopping their kids and young ones from being morons now and making something positive out of their lives.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Agreed. There are many unconstitutional laws across the nation that are allowed to stand.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
This whole thing has been a win-win. Six scummy criminals have been eliminated in one way or another. The "victims" were low-lifes, and now they aren't anything. The perps did society a favor and will now vanish into the "system".

How do we know the three victims were scum?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I'd sure like to see the arrest record of the three that were murdered before I jumped to a conclusion. The shooter was a pos and needed killing, his brother and his girlfriend not so much. I can't imagine being without a pistol, especially in my vehicle at night in the middle of the woods.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

They all had 2-3 page rap-sheets. These weren't just three harmless buddies going fishing. They were lifetime criminals. This came out early on and is now being covered up.
One scumbag kills another one- - - - - -"Public Service Murder"
They had, combined, 4 arrests for meth possession, plus another arrest for meth with intent to distribute. Plus a dozen other convictions. These are the "good guys."
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Your right on there!
“Unlawful use of a dairy case.”. LOL. One of the charges on the father of the murderer.
© 24hourcampfire