Home
The former Republican governor of Ohio ran for president as a Republican in 2016.
He lost to Trump badly and has been a crybaby ever since.

John Kasich, the Republican ex-governor of Ohio turned critic of President Donald Trump, is expected to speak at the Democratic National Convention next month in support of Joe Biden,

It’s a move that would be unthinkable just a few years ago, when, as governor, Kasich clashed with Democrats on a range of issues, from abortion to collective bargaining for public employees.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-kasich-speak-dnc-convention-joe-biden/
He is one really odd duck.
Once a douche, always a douche.
Probably double bunks with Romney.
Like the old saying goes, "phags of a feather f u ck together" or something like that.
add put it rather perfectly. Odd F'ing duck to be sure. A-hole never recovered from 2016.
Someone has too. Leroys and Calledumb's man is too stupid to speak for himself.

Hey Calledumb, what would Biden tell us about the wonders of China if he could remember?

How about you, Gayghost? BLM cat got your tongue pushed back?

How about you Suckawhore? Youre the smart one of the stupid crew, what say you about the wonders of open borders?
Muzzy immigration, for you, Ejp? That should be very easy.
God I hope he eats first and not during!
Kasich is a yellow belly turncoat sumbich.

And I'm putting it mildly.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yep, spool up one of his eating videos and Trump making fun of him.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Sure he is, but I'm of the camp that he is no different than most of the Republican Politicians out there. He is just all washed up and doesn't need to hide it any longer, unlike the McConnells, the Grahams who need to still keep up appearances.
He is a cry baby and wanting to become a millionaire like Obama from being president.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yep, spool up one of his eating videos and Trump making fun of him.

He has a mouth like a big head carp.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Sure he is, but I'm of the camp that he is no different than most of the Republican Politicians out there. He is just all washed up and doesn't need to hide it any longer, unlike the McConnells, the Grahams who need to still keep up appearances.

Yeah, he's a little different. He still got monkey butt from Trump body-slamming him in the primaries in 2016.

What a pos.
Originally Posted by add

Not really. Just a politician who would choke his own mother to death for a quick buck and some power.
What a mole.
Who knew that pieces of schitt could talk???!?!!!? Amazing!
This surprises who??
He never clashed with the democrats.The guys a looser, Jeb had more energy.
What a putz.
Remember in 2016 when Kasich was the governor of Ohio and Ohio had the "honor" of hosting the Republican convention in Cleveland? Kasich, who was a RINO, decided to skip town during this and let the Democrat mayor of Cleveland host it in his absence, meanwhile Kasich went down to a Hillary convention instead and said he was proud to be there instead.
I always knew that weirdo was a RINO. Now he's gone and removed any doubt. He's a traitor.

I heard he was fond of Cleveland Steamers as well.
Kasich has never been a "Republican." He is a dyed in the wool DEM who used the GOP moniker to get elected. He knew he could not win in OH as a DEM so he just lied about it. He isn't the first to do that and he won't be the last. Here in TX we had a congressman named Will Hurd that was the same way. He was a DEM but ran and won as a GOP because we don't like the DEMs in most of TX once you get out of the Dallas/Austin/Houston areas.
Did you know his dad was a mailman? He started with that at every debate.
Wasn’t his father a mailman. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by add

Not really. Just a politician who would choke his own mother to death for a quick buck and some power.

Soros offered a reach around.
What a POS!
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Either the mailman or the milkman...

Yes, I'm calling his mother an adulterer and him a bastard.
No big surprise is it ?

Trump hurt his feelings really bad in the debates. About all Kasich had to say in the debates was, “ well the way we did it In Ohio was,,,,,”.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Bravely spoken, indeed.
Never felt Kasich was a Republican as mush as he was a needy power seeker.

This X10
P.O.S...

But on the bright side, I like it when they out themselves completely...
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

This X10

Out of the bunch mentioned, Mitch has acquitted himself well considering the scotus appointments, the lower court appointments and his handling of the Impeachment attempt.

Jmo
He eats like George Costanza
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I'm thinkin it was the Fuller Brush Man.
I ran a large business in Ohio 2000-2012. Met him in Columbus when he was meeting with business people. He was very unimpressive, but full of himself.
whatever, won't do any good
His farts smell like our former president.
The years back when he, and Newt had the contract with America, I liked him. Seems he is worse than a RINO.
You voted for him in a primary, didn’t you?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Gruff,,,,,Ole Boy, were you a part of his inner circle?
Grins

This, ^^^^^^^
Piece of filth still seeking relevance.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Another McCain. Badly butthurt.

Kasich went full retard after the debates. He hid it pretty well up to that point.

It wouldn’t at all surprise me to see Romney pulling some like scchitt,
One loser,,will speak on behalf of another...That sums it up.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The years back when he, and Newt had the contract with America, I liked him. Seems he is worse than a RINO.

He's pissed off because a non politician like Trump got to be president, so hell with all us and the Union, by God he's going to help screw Trump because he can't have his way. You're right, he is worse than a RINO.
Putting up a disgruntled loser talking head for styrofoam Joe.

Classic.
Gonna show more to be on our side.
The vast majority see this smoke and mirror Joe show everyday for the fraud it is.

Where is joes groid female vp he said was gonna happen.

Oh thats right she just got out of plastic surgery and skin treatments to make her seem more white.

Gawd.......

Smoke and mirrors.......
Originally Posted by renegade50
Putting up a disgruntled loser talking head for styrofoam Joe.

Classic.
Gonna show more to be on our side.
The vast majority see this smoke and mirror Joe show everyday for the fraud it is.

Where is joes groid female vp he said was gonna happen.

Oh thats right she just got out of plastic surgery and skin treatments to make her seem more white.

Gawd.......

Smoke and mirrors.......

She wasn’t a neegrah to begin with was she ?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Another McCain. Badly butthurt.

Kasich went full retard after the debates. He hid it pretty well up to that point.

It wouldn’t at all surprise me to see Romney pulling some like scchitt,

Romney is always pulling that BS. He's so butt hurt he can't cough without his bowel coming out his hole.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Gruff,,,,,Ole Boy, were you a part of his inner circle?
Grins

I catch a whiff from my computer off a fair number of posters on here. It's an odor not easily forgotten.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Wasn’t his father a mailman. Hasbeen

Would that be biological, or his mom's husband?
And that video clip RAS shared above is perfect example of how Kasich is a liar and full of himself. I heard it was released by the cops after Kasich was speaking at events calling the cop that ticketed him an idiot because Kasich said he did nothing wrong. Ironically, Kasich said that's what was wrong, having idiots like that cop in the government who don't treat people with respect.
he is another idiot that the dems handed a little cash before he left office for a few favors

paul ryan
mccain
romney
Kasich was a good governor. I voted for him twice and once met him in his office in Columbus. Based on his record, I voted for him in the presidential primaries.

But...when he refused to attend the Republican convention in Ohio, that was the end of it. Hell, even when they hold it in a Democrat state, the Democrat governor opens the convention. He should have "got with the program" like Rubio or Cruz, or just gone away quietly like Jeb.

After the election the Ohio Republicans removed his people from the party committee in this state and substituted Trump people. Good.

I had hoped he would get with the program and run for Senator against Sherrod Brown. But he is dead as a Republican in Ohio. And the Democrats won't give him jack [bleep]. Maybe he's trying to get a gig as s CNN commentator or something.
Goofy azz bottom feeder that guy.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

But...when he refused to attend the Republican convention in Ohio, that was the end of it. Hell, even when they hold it in a Democrat state, the Democrat governor opens the convention. He should have "got with the program" like Rubio or Cruz, or just gone away quietly like Jeb.

Interesting comment, “like Rubio or Cruz”.

Maybe you missed the 2016 Convention or just plum forgot, but Cruz certainly did not get with the programs. He gave a speech in which he refused to endorse Donal J Trump and encouraged his supporters to “vote their Conscience” and not support a Trump.
Cruz’s behavior at the Convention was appalling and worse than what Kasich did by not showing up.

As for little Marco, he is still involved in the coup and the coverup with his antics on the Senate Intel committee.
No one likes a traitor. The Democraps have no love for Kasich, and now the Repubs hate him also. Some people have no foresight. I guess he missed reading that Judas hanged himself....
© 24hourcampfire