Home
I quit watching the NFL due to kneeling during the National Anthem (thanks Collin) and now MLB is doing their best to reduce their fan base!

SF Giants kneel during National Anthem!
I heard on the radio that the NBA was going to paint "BLM" on the floor of their courts.

These people are deluded. Just read the BLM web page. Look up Susan Rosenberg on Wikipedia.

Boycotting the NFL, NBA, and now MLB is one of the few things we can do to hit back at the bolshevik anarchists.
Former Giants player Aubrey Huff, a guy who was on both the 2010 and 2012 teams that won the World Series, is speaking truth about this on Instagram. Apparently, because he's religious and conservative, the team refused to invite him to the 10th anniversary celebration of the 2010 championship and he's speaking out about it. One of the true good guys.

https://www.instagram.com/huffdaddy76/

I'm a lifelong baseball fan, grew up crazy for the Giants, but now I will not watch a game, listen to one, turn on the MLB network or do anything that supports MLB.
The NFL said they were going to play both the National Anthem and the black national anthem. So if the players want to kneel during the National Anthem, then the fans can sit during the black national anthem.
I'm so tired of negroes, but way more tired of their handlers, the Jew.

Don't like that? Too fuggin bad.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

+1
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Boycotting the NFL, NBA, and now MLB is one of the few things we can do to hit back at the bolshevik anarchists.

I admit I enjoy football but the last basketball game I watched Larry Bird played in and baseball is boring as hell.

I think I got this! laugh
Originally Posted by Remsen

+1

😀
Originally Posted by Scotty
The NFL said they were going to play both the National Anthem and the black national anthem. So if the players want to kneel during the National Anthem, then the fans can sit during the black national anthem.

What black "national anthem?" To have a national anthem you have to have a nation. Let those who want one go back to Africa, where they can choose from many, all run by blacks and all worthless [bleep].

I suspect that most American blacks would be horrified at having to respect a different national anthem. The NFL is pandering to a small percentage of a 13% minority.
Vicky Stark fishing on Youtube..........damn fine sport to watch

Baseball these days is mainly made up of foreign Hispanics. What do you expect. Pitchers are white. They are the only ones that can afford to play, starting in the minors. Hasbeen

+1

+1
I gave up on that Hollywood drama act known as the NFL back in 2012. Now I suppose I should save myself a lot of aggravation and just give up on professional sports in general. None of 'em are what they once were.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
These people are deluded.

They know exactly what they are doing.

They’ll happily burn the organizations they work for to the ground to serve the interests of International Jewery.
Quite sure, based on the recent past and present, that the USA Olympic Team will follow suit at the next event.
The only thing these overpaid prima donnas understand is money. If people keep watching, they'll keep doing stuff we don't like.
I’ve given up on the NFL and now NASCAR. This goes widespread in the mlb and is much as that would hurt I’d give up on them too

[bleep] prima donnas

There are hardly any real blacks in the game...
I pray that all the sporting events that fall for this disrespectful behavior go bankrupt. Because that's what they deserve.
I’m all done with pro sports. Wake me up when they bring back gladiatorial games.
Originally Posted by billhilly
I’m all done with pro sports. Wake me up when they bring back gladiatorial games.

They already have a gladiatorial game. It's called hockey !
Originally Posted by hookeye
Vicky Stark fishing on Youtube..........damn fine sport to watch

+1
That might not be good for the bottom line.
I don’t think I can watch less sports than I did last year.
Well, that’s a real let down.
See ya later MLB.
I’m a life long fan of baseball, not a fan of this crap.
Here is another sport that will not receive any money of mine.
All done.
They already shut down minor leagues. All the sports will go into the dark ages as the talent pool dries up. No Little League, traveling teams, high school or college. Won't take long to break the chain of talent as kids and parents are forced to spend time elsewhere.
The NBA will start games with BLM painted on the courts
Who watches that crap and who GIF?
I'm worried there just isn't enough ass for all these fools to suck.
I ain’t watching or keeping up with any of them!
I'm a lifelong baseball fan, grew up crazy for the Giants, but now I will not watch a game, listen to one, turn on the MLB network or do anything that supports MLB.

I'm with you. I've been a Giants fan since I was a kid. No more. I had high hopes baseball would stay above the social justice virtue signaling bullcrap, but I was wrong. I will no longer support the San Francisco Giants and major league baseball along with Nascar, NBA, and the NFL.

You choose to kneel, I choose to walk away.

Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm worried there just isn't enough ass for all these fools to suck.

LOL.

grin
Looks like MLB can kiss the really brown part of my ass too !
I don't watch any of those games, nor do
I legitimise the criminals that play those
games by calling their game a sport.

I won't support them by spending hard
earned money for apparel.

Folks that have team apparel should
destroy it and vow not to spend any of
their hard earned money for any of it

Hopefully, all the game leagues and
related ventures will have to fold
from total lack of fan support
I refuse to watch any sports team that has players/coaches squatting during the National Anthem. If they want to protest fine, but not during the Anthem. That is disrespectful IMHO. I love watching the Braves (and a few others) but I have to draw the line somewhere.
Really glad I enjoy outdoor sports. YouTube has a TON of good content these days. Lets see what channels others are following while while not watching the pathetic "professional sports"....

Here is one my wife and I both follow... fun young woman who fishes hunts and then COOKS for her family and friends....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkk4sjNdbE6Ommmmm1pVjw
Here is the cold, hard reality.

Liberals and communist whack-jobs are everywhere - they all suck (politically), and the fringe chooses to kneel and go off the deep end, which most of us obviously feel negatively about.

Where to those extreme fringe lefties with these ideas exist???

A few play MLB.
A few play NFL and college football (not paid).
A few play NBA, and March Madness (not paid).

Guess what....

A few probably checked your groceries this week.
I bet there are one or two in many of your churches.
I bet there are one or two providing basic city services to you and your family.
I **guarantee** they educate some of your kids.
Maybe even cleaned your teeth!
I bet there is one or two in your neighborhoods.

I 100% respect anyone who makes a decision to move on from a sport, corporation, or membership they feel they do not respect. I could GAF less.

But it is disingenuous for the same self-proclaimed "patriots" attack folks like me who like sports (reference to previous post), while sitting on their high horse and participating in other groups where the same situation exists.
Originally Posted by duck911

Liberals and communist whack-jobs are everywhere - they all suck (politically), and the fringe chooses to kneel and go off the deep end, which most of us obviously feel negatively about.

A few play MLB.

Guess what....

I bet there are one or two providing basic city services to you and your family.

I 100% respect anyone who makes a decision to move on from a sport, corporation, or membership they feel they do not respect. I could GAF less.

But it is disingenuous for the same self-proclaimed "patriots" attack folks like me who like sports (reference to previous post), while sitting on their high horse and participating in other groups where the same situation exists.

Narcissist qwear

Bob
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Quite sure, based on the recent past and present, that the USA Olympic Team will follow suit at the next event.

Well fugk them too!

Bob
Originally Posted by BobBrown

A few play MLB.

Guess what....

Narcissist qwear

Bob

Many (most!) of your heroes here are big sports fans.... So if I am some "narcissist qwear" they are 10x that, since at least I understand and admit to the reality and they posture like some choir boys, when in actually they are pounding PBR's for Packers games on Sundays......

Deflave - huge hockey and southern FLA fan. Alloutdoors. MIKEWERNER. So many others.

Chit, most everyone who has posted on this thread has a history of admitting their love for pro sports.

It is just a circle jerk thread of guys piling on like they GAF. I am at least HONEST. I hate the liberal crap and enjoy the sports and choose my support of those sports accordingly.

GFY!
Originally Posted by Morewood

I'm with you. I've been a Giants fan since I was a kid. No more. I had high hopes baseball would stay above the social justice virtue signaling bullcrap, but I was wrong. I will no longer support the San Francisco Giants and major league baseball along with Nascar, NBA, and the NFL.

You choose to kneel, I choose to walk away.

+1
Marxism at work.
What have y'all been doing for the last 3 or 4 months? Haven't ya weened yourself off professional sports by now?

I am tired of their propagandists who are a little of everything, but mostly traitor.

Originally Posted by Moby1
Originally Posted by billhilly

They already have a gladiatorial game. It's called hockey !

Hells yeah!
I'm done with all pro sports,four years now.The average Joe can't afford sport anymore let alone go to playoffs.My grandkids are my sports outlet,Local sports and local stock cars are what I'm into.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Really glad I enjoy outdoor sports. YouTube has a TON of good content these days. Lets see what channels others are following while while not watching the pathetic "professional sports"....

Here is one my wife and I both follow... fun young woman who fishes hunts and then COOKS for her family and friends....

My boys and I have been watching her videos too. Very well done showing the entire process to table.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

My boys and I have been watching her videos too. Very well done showing the entire process to table.

Yeah, a young woman that cooks like that was sure to get that big engagement ring.... My wife bagged me with her mom's pork chop recipe grin
Well now even baseball gets my rejection! And i usually watch one game a year! Wonder what else I can find to sleep through!
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

Good stuff! I hope these kinds of entertainment will continue to attract and hold the average American's attention until all these professional teams that choose to disrespect our flag, military and first-responders go bankrupt!
I can only hope that 3/4 of those saying they won't watch that crap will actually follow through with what they say.

No, No, NO. Stand and offer a salute for the black anthem.

Both middle fingers. Waving them is permissible.

+1
You are officially the man.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

A few play MLB.

Guess what....

Narcissist qwear

Bob
lolol
Originally Posted by las

No, No, NO. Stand and offer a salute for the black anthem.

Both middle fingers. Waving them is permissible.

Good response, truth is I won't be at a game.
i'm ahead of my time. i have been boycotting MLB since the last time the pirates were in the world series.

I'm pretty sure anyone willing to still support pro sports has bought in completely to their agenda. No one in the stadium will be disrespecting the sports heroes.
I agree with Trump on this one. Stand up for the Flag that so many (of every color) have died for.
Screw all pro sports.
Protesting while wearing the employer provided uniform would've gotten me fired.

Remember the speech hockey coach John Krupinsky of the Danbury Hat Tricks gave to his players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aY-6aZY8O4
Yeah, just keep on supporting the loudmouth groids and others who use your sports nickel to voice the social justice message pumped into their pea brains by their commie masters. Turn off ESPN and Fox Sports Net and watch the ratings and revenue nosedive. Don’t buy schit that sponsors them either. Goes double for Hollyweird.
© 24hourcampfire