Home
Even though it's making the nation go into black hole debt...
And getting people to spend money and kick the economy in the azz again...
And the ink aint dry on it yet...

My 1st one of 2400 bucks padded my check for 3563 sent to the treasury/ IRS....

This one if it happens.....
Khan/ wife can keep her half and buy whatever.

My half will be a Security investment of bulk 7.62x39 and 9mm.
I will freely spend the amount needed for wolf polyformance 123 gr HP and search out Fiocchi 9mm, Fiocchi ammo has usually seemed to be consistently accurate for me in various pistols over the years.
Stock up on ammo
It'll go in my savings account with the last one. There's nothing I need at this time.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Stock up on ammo

Good luck.
Springfield XDM 10mm 5.25 barrel , the rest goes to what the Wife wants to spend it on .
Ain’t gonna do cshit, cause we won’t get one.
The financial state a large number of Americans have put themselves in is really pretty bad. I’m not sure why I expected it’d be better for people who frequent this forum....
Originally Posted by renegade50

I will freely spend the amount needed for wolf polyformance 123 gr HP and search out Fiocchi 9mm, Fiocchi ammo has usually seemed to be consistently accurate for me in various pistols over the years.

Good luck finding Fiocchi. I have plenty for now bought around $10/50, but last time I looked around it was gone everywhere. The one place I did find it was like $19.00/50 in April....Homey Don't Play Dat. Be worse now.

As far as the check goes, hookers and blow.
save for the annual property tax bill....
Exactly what I did with the first one. I bought another Savage 99.
Well......

We may be picking up 20 more acres, so if that happens it will be going on fencing materials. Some of it might go towards a new saw...which would be used clearing for the fence.

If that doesn't happen I guess we'll just have to buy guns.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Stock up on ammo

Good luck.

Well maybe reloading components,, ammo prices have doubled for the cheap schit,, what little is left
Pad the savings account, most likely will end up returning it next April 15th.
If it happens it'll go the way of the first one..I'll use it to pay taxes. Doesn't make a lot of sense...
So how much is everyone supposed to get this go around?

I'd be happy if I just got that income tax refund check we e-filed over a month ago...

Guess they are so busy with stimulus, they can't get around to that... frown
I'm sending mine to blm, I'm tired of all the white privilege
Stock up on ammo

That's my normal state.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Stock up on ammo

That's my normal state.

It was mine too...

Until the latest panic spree.

I don't buy during those.

I make up for it when the waters are calm.
Stock up on ammo

That's my normal state.
It was mine too...

That was my meaning. I guess I wasn't clear. My normal state is to already be stocked up.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Pad the savings account, most likely will end up returning it next April 15th.

Yep.....
Thats an option also......

stash it in savings.....

April 15th comes too fast......and often
Sitting on a good stash of 7.62x39 dont hurt to add though.
9mm is what I'm needing currently.
200 rds starting as of yesterday.
Got 2 100 rd win white box.
All based on putting this on layaway on the 21st.
Pics of its brother still on display/ sale in the shop as of yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Stock up on ammo

That's my normal state.
It was mine too...

That was my meaning. I guess I wasn't clear. My normal state is to already be stocked up.

Yeah, I knew you were one of those guys... smile

I think it's funny seeing the guys, some even here, that have not learned a single thing since Sandy Hook.
Putting it away for a kid’s late fall b-day and then Christmas presents. Sure hope it comes through. Ain’t gonna be any Christmas bonuses this year in my line of work.
Powder. primers bullets. Parts for a 9mm AR upper.
I am stocked up pretty well on rimfirs ammo,brass,projectiles,powder and primers. Most likely going to be added to the cash on hand.
I sent mine back to cover my taxes. If i get another one it’ll be 9mm ammo and components if available.
It will flow into and out of the checking account just like the rest.
Same as the first one, put it on kid's college loans. Kind of a double dip as they have suspended interest on student loans until Sept so everything that gets put in goes to principal. One good thing to come out of this 'Covid Crisis' for my family.
Probably buy some more silver, gold, or platinum. Haven't spent the first one yet.
New tires for the truck.
Never got a first one, guess I don't need stimulating.

And make of that what you will... wink
The last one was put on our home mortgage but that has been paid off since then. Not needing anything as of now so I expect that it will go into savings.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Good luck finding Fiocchi. I have plenty for now bought around $10/50, but last time I looked around it was gone everywhere. The one place I did find it was like $19.00/50 in April....Homey Don't Play Dat. Be worse now.

Academy had 250 rd bulk packs of win 9mm on Monday.
Gone by 10 am.
8K rds total....

Lo and behold
Just scanned armslist ammo in Tn

250rd win bulk packs of it for sale at Farragut ammo in Pleasant Veiw 21miles down the road off I 24.....

Seen Fiocchi at gun shows and scalpers around the area.
1 scalper here in town I can get to drop price usually a buck a box and let me go with no tax.

Fughing no lowest life form other than the griod, than these fuggs buying for resale with employee inside info.

I caught 1 employee yesterday at academy doing some really fugged up schitt.

Spoke with slumlord on the phone about the whole thing.
He has been around me when the fangs come out on many dealings with stupid fugging schit and ignorant people.
He coached me on some aspects on my call to corparate also.
LMFAO!!!

I Started a huge issue based on 100% confirmed facts and sequence of events..
I went nuclear about it.
I'm talking Hydrogen Bomb level in the store.
Employee/ clerk caught by me actually closed about 8ft of distance to me when I was saying what he just blantantly got caught doing in front of me and another customer and a manager and other employees.

A 65yr old clerk of all things who I have seen and spoken too many times over the last 2 or 3 yrs.
Always pleasant.

Till he got caught doing fugged up schitt....
LMFAO!!!!

Yanked off his mask started screaming at me to get out of the store and I was kicked out.
2ft away from me infront of a manager

Wrong answer bud.
I fugging nuked him hard
Went Infantry PSG azz chewing on him big time.

Made sure the 1st point was the mask ripping off issue.
Then your gonna get hurt fast if you dont get away from me now.

Which I highly spoke about to corparate later in addition to his attempted shootdown throw me out tiff for getting caught at his ammo game.
Told corporate I felt extremely threatened and the mask C19 stuff 2 ft away from my face.
I played it too the hilt with corparate....
LMFAO!!!
All in front of a meek manager. The real store manager showed up about 2 mins later.
Told him no clerk getting caught doing what he did is gonna throw out .
Told him this manager has say so...

It was epic what went down.

Managers, employees, customers wittnessed either 100% of it
Or major parts of it as it all went down on what this lowlife guy to go for ammo employee tried to pull.

After the dust setteled and my recorded complaint to corparate in Kady Tx once I got home.
Interesting things started to happen....

Ammo will be properly scanned and stocked to shelves with a 3 box per caliber limit per corparate policy.

No other door at other departments employee insider knowledge set up deals.

They actually caught on camera the 1st dikhead I fugging caught doing fugged up schit.
100% verbatim per my call to corparate.
But also recorded another employee at another department storage door linking up with " customers" and handing ammo to them to purchase. Doing the same schitt basically.

LMFAO!!!

I was informed of this footage from the manager of the store via ph call several hours after my calling corparate.
She was instructed by corparate to tell me of this.
LOL!!!

All these events were recorded on vid and confirmed 100% of
What I said went down and more....

I was 1st in line at the main door at 9am.
Bee lined to the gun and ammo counter.
Not a fugging thing out for daily 9am sale 1st come 1st serve shelf or on a cart .....

The others in line behind me beelined to their rendezvous spots for their preplanned employee connections at other department storage doors.

All caught on vid.....

Academy will at least have ammo stocked on their shelves now at 9am per corparate policy , instead of this insider bullschitt they been pulling....

Only took a observant dikhead like me too blow the fugg up about it
And take it too the next level .
Full blown retard in the right mode......
LOL!!!

People are fugging sheep and afraid to question anything....

Oh In order to placate me they gave me a 50% discount on 2 mysterious boxes of 100 bulk packs of win white box that mysteriously showed up....
Unknown to them what was to follow several hours later.
LMFAO!!!

Manager emphasized on the phone to me after her directive from corparate to call me, that I was a highly valued long term customer and welcomed in the store anytime.

I own the fugging place!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!

I sure hope none of you ever complain about some welfare kid wearing $100+ shoes again.
You all aren't any better than the welfare moms and Trump handing out money isn't any better than Obama handing out money.
Probably use it to buy ingredients for home made cookie dough.

We make home made cookies every Wednesday for Tiny Tim and little mute Tina at our church, and their extended family of 7 siblings.
I won't get a check because I have direct deposit for my SS payment but no deposit yet. If I ever get the deposit I'll get the AC in my truck fixed ($1500 for Dodge to replace the 4 blend doors, recharge the system and replace the heater core). IRS has a payment status tool on their website but it says "payment status not available" but they're working on it.
100 dollar shoes?

Phew! Did you vote for Truman or Dewey?
CZ P-07 or Glock 34
Buy vaccinations for the covtards

I'd be happy if I just got that income tax refund check we e-filed over a month ago...

They're talking about the same amount but cutting out anybody who makes over $40,000 a year. So that'll do away with most who are posting here on this thread getting one.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
I sure hope none of you ever complain about some welfare kid wearing $100+ shoes again.
You all aren't any better than the welfare moms and Trump handing out money isn't any better than Obama handing out money.

I can oppose it as extremely bad policy, while also happily taking it if it's sent. If you're the only one who sends yours back to the Treasury, all that does is make you a sucker.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Probably use it to buy ingredients for home made cookie dough.

We make home made cookies every Wednesday for Tiny Tim and little mute Tina at our church, and their extended family of 7 siblings.

Unicef....

Bring some of em here man!!!

Heathen lives matter too.

Lol!!!

Gone by 10 am.
8K rds total....

Lo and behold

250rd win bulk packs of it for sale at Farragut ammo in Pleasant Veiw 21miles down the road off I 24.....

1 scalper here in town I can get to drop price usually a buck a box and let me go with no tax.

Fughing no lowest life form other than the griod, than these fuggs buying for resale with employee inside info.

He has been around me when the fangs come out on many dealings with stupid fugging schit and ignorant people.
LMFAO!!!

I went nuclear about it.
Employee/ clerk caught by me actually closed about 8ft of distance to me when I was saying what he just blantantly got caught doing in front of me and another customer and a manager and other employees.

A 65yr old clerk of all things who I have seen and spoken too many times over the last 2 or 3 yrs.
Always pleasant.

LMFAO!!!!

Yanked off his mask started screaming at me to get out of the store and I was kicked out.

Wrong answer bud.
I fugging nuked him hard

Which I highly spoke about to corparate later in addition to his attempted shootdown throw me out tiff for getting caught at his ammo game.
Told corporate I felt extremely threatened and the mask C19 stuff 2 ft away from my face.
LMFAO!!!
All in front of a meek manager. The real store manager showed up about 2 mins later.

Or major parts of it as it all went down on what this lowlife guy to go for ammo employee tried to pull.

After the dust setteled and my recorded complaint to corparate in Kady Tx once I got home.

Ammo will be properly scanned and stocked to shelves with a 3 box per caliber limit per corparate policy.

They actually caught on camera the 1st dikhead I fugging caught doing fugged up schit.
But also recorded another employee at another department storage door linking up with " customers" and handing ammo to them to purchase. Doing the same schitt basically.

LMFAO!!!

I was informed of this footage from the manager of the store via ph call several hours after my calling corparate.
LOL!!!

Not a fugging thing out for daily 9am sale 1st come 1st serve shelf or on a cart .....

The others in line behind me beelined to their rendezvous spots for their preplanned employee connections at other department storage doors.

All caught on vid.....

Academy will at least have ammo stocked on their shelves now at 9am per corparate policy , instead of this insider bullschitt they been pulling....

LOL!!!

Oh In order to placate me they gave me a 50% discount on 2 mysterious boxes of 100 bulk packs of win white box that mysteriously showed up....
LMFAO!!!

Manager emphasized on the phone to me after her directive from corparate to call me, that I was a highly valued long term customer and welcomed in the store anytime.

Hahahaha!!!

“This is we do it in Maine!!!!!”
You should have said that.

Funny how that works. They are extremely efficient, and the post office too.

Two weeks ago today I sent a check by snail mail to the IRS. Dropped it off at the post office on a Thursday afternoon and the check cleared my bank on the following Monday.

If you are decrying the creation of money you have a valid point, but it is quite unrealistic to expect that more than 1/1000 of 1% will refuse it. The federal government is heading full speed into a financial abyss.

I can oppose it as extremely bad policy, while also happily taking it if it's sent. If you're the only one who sends yours back to the Treasury, all that does is make you a sucker.

Anyone who has spent their life working will never get back what they've paid in taxes. Nor will they get to make use of the majority of what their tax dollars have gone to.

I definitely have no guilt about taking every dime the government sends to me. The government has pretty much taken half of everything I've earned,..and a big chunk of it has gone to support blacks. A bigger chunk of it has been spent fighting Israel's enemies.

Yeah,..I'll take the little crumbs they occasionally toss my way. All of it came from my earnings in the first place.
Originally Posted by Hastings

If you are decrying the creation of money you have a valid point, but it is quite unrealistic to expect that more than 1/1000 of 1% will refuse it. The federal government is heading full speed into a financial abyss.

Just stealing from the grandkids. But WTF buy some new toys...
Either buy a new pistol or some more 5.56 ammo with mine.
Mine will go into my savings for now. I know that is not stimulating the economy.
IF we get a second stimulus check, it will got with the first one, which hasn't been touched yet. We were saving it for a long road trip, which got cancelled due to the fake virus nonsense. It will just add to the kitty for whenever we DO get to take the trip.
Get a haircut each month from the people who do my wife's hair. Leave a generous tip. These people got hurt with the shutdowns and are too proud to ask for help.
Not much to cut anymore. Never styled in any coherent fashion.

Buy baked goods from Masterpiece Cakeshop. The same guy who had his case heard by the Supreme Court of the United States.

Took my dogs to doggie day care to support some really nice people whose business all but dried up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Anyone who has spent their life working will never get back what they've paid in taxes. Nor will they get to make use of the majority of what their tax dollars have gone to.

I definitely have no guilt about taking every dime the government sends to me. The government has pretty much taken half of everything I've earned,..and a big chunk of it has gone to support blacks. A bigger chunk of it has been spent fighting Israel's enemies.

Yeah,..I'll take the little crumbs they occasionally toss my way. All of it came from my earnings in the first place.
Exactly.

It will be for the “under served” community, bless their hearts.

They're stealing from all of us,...have been for a long time.

The national debt is at 23 trillion dollars. It's *way* too late to think about ever paying it off. Everybody has already been robbed to the Nth degree.

Nice marmot, man.

They're stealing from all of us,...have been for a long time.

The national debt is at 23 trillion dollars. It's *way* too late to think about ever paying it off. Everybody has already been robbed to the Nth degree.

I can only imagine what wealth I would have if my deductions for social security were going to a private investment firm like Fidelity, Vanguard instead of the bottomless pit called the General Fund.
I had an unusually high for me income in 2019 so I didn't get the first one and won't get the next. Even though weve had much less income in 2020. They got to buy them votes.

But giving it to average Americans is probably the best way to give the economy a boost. You know its most all going to get spent the first week and only 1 in a million will save any of it.

Bb
If you guys don’t think 20 something trillion is an abyss already I would love to know the magic number. I beginning to think we are screwed but when you look around the world we actually aren’t to bad. Edk

The Robin Hood BS works good as long as your not the one supplying the goods. We didn't qualify for the last stimulus check and won't for this one either. But thanks to the Chinese and our government we've lost 64% of our income so far in 2020. I feel we deserve a check before some freeloader or deadbeat that pays nothing. I feel we pay more than our fair share in taxes and if the government is handling out taxpayers money we should get ours.

Yep. The game is over.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It'll go in my savings account with the last one. There's nothing I need at this time.

^^^This^^^
Cocaine and chics.....
I spent the first one right quick in our local economy here. If there's a second one it'll go into savings or to the kids. In one way or another I'm sure the kids will get it.

I'm one of the people who don't need it but I'm sure not going to give it back.
Need a 5th 22LR.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Gone by 10 am.
8K rds total....

Lo and behold

LMFAO!!!

I went nuclear about it.

Always pleasant.

LMFAO!!!!

Wrong answer bud.
I fugging nuked him hard

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

All caught on vid.....

LOL!!!

LMFAO!!!

Hahahaha!!!

“This is we do it in Maine!!!!!”
You should have said that.

LOL!!!!

Went full blown retard " Karen " mode on em cause I had the High Ground 100% beyond doubt.

To the nth degree...

You sure know alot about many of us from some of your nugget innuendos you drop at times.

One can learn alot being a long time "lurker" huh????

LOL!!!!!!
I'll be putting it towards one of these. My mower finally bit the dust after 19 years.

[Linked Image]
Caterpillar just informed me that a new ac condenser is 1350 dollars.

Anyone know what we are gonna be getting........and when?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I’d bet October, about the time you break out the long johns smile
Originally Posted by RyanTX
I'll be putting it towards one of these. My mower finally bit the dust after 19 years.

[Linked Image]

Got one 3 or 4 years ago.

Great mower. Not a bit of trouble.

That thing can mow faster than I can run! grin
Afraid we’re on the giving end of those checks.
Originally Posted by cra1948

Yeah. I’ll be mostly saving mine if we get a other one to give back when they rape me with taxes next five years to pay for these. Especially if Biden gets in.
Although I do need a riding mower lol
I'll invest in a long term conservative investment. Real Estate maintenance. The money will pay dividends for decades to come. Thank you Donald, F-You Nancy.

I didn't qualify for the first one, doubt I'd qualify for a second one. If I did, probably put it away to pay the taxes. There's two aspects to taxes. First is income. I think you're going to pay income tax on your stimulus check if you got one. The second is national debt. This is borrowed money and it's got to be paid back some way. The only way is to tax everyone at a higher rate. So whether take the stimulus check or not, you're damned well going to be helping pay it back. All the stimulus really is is wealth redistribution, taking money from everyone, taking the most from those who make the most, and putting it in the hands of those who make the least. It's a step on our road to socialism.

However, since you're going to be paying it back whether you get any or not, might as well take it and use it to pay the taxes if nothing else.

Tom
If there is to be a 2nd stimulus disbursement it will happen soon (by the first week of August) ... otherwise the herd of congress members go on summer recess.
When they return it will be full bore election circus, during which nothing positive will be accomplished.

Personally it does not hurt my feelings to see common citizens get some of the gravy.
Gravy, if it were for themselves or the bankers it would be approved tout suite.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

I didn't qualify for the first one, doubt I'd qualify for a second one. If I did, probably put it away to pay the taxes. There's two aspects to taxes. First is income. I think you're going to pay income tax on your stimulus check if you got one. The second is national debt. This is borrowed money and it's got to be paid back some way. The only way is to tax everyone at a higher rate. So whether take the stimulus check or not, you're damned well going to be helping pay it back. All the stimulus really is is wealth redistribution, taking money from everyone, taking the most from those who make the most, and putting it in the hands of those who make the least. It's a step on our road to socialism.

However, since you're going to be paying it back whether you get any or not, might as well take it and use it to pay the taxes if nothing else.

Tom

Ahhhhhhhh.........

Thats what I did with the 1st one.

But you selectively quoted me......
Was it to suggest to others what to do possibly in a roundabout post
Or did the selective quote have some other intent .

LOL!!!!
50 mossberg shotguns.
Last one went for replacing a cratered A/C unit. Depends on what next catastrophic event occurs here on the Scenic Canta Forda Ranch.

We’re all so ashamed.

What will you do with yours?
Originally Posted by cra1948

One way or another, we all are, since they have to print the money to give it away. Increasing the total money supply just raises prices at the grocery store, and everywhere else.
I haven’t cashed the First one I got yet. Wasn’t planning on doing it either. But I honestly don’t know that it would make a damned one way or the other or not in the big picture at this point.
Save it. Add it to the rest that I'm saving, and hopefully, eventually, I'll be able to get the hell out of here and go somewhere where I'll be happier. Late to the party, I know. Would have been nice to have been able to do that 20 years ago, but all I have right now is right now. wink
Originally Posted by tzone
50 mossberg shotguns.

Nice!!!!
Same as the last.

Not spend a dime. Invest it all.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I haven’t cashed the First one I got yet. Wasn’t planning on doing it either. But I honestly don’t know that it would make a damned one way or the other or not in the big picture at this point.

Might as well cash it.
Gonna get taxed for it.
If ya dont its gonna be a Pita I bet come tax time to unfugg it filing paperwork to show you never spent it.

Just saying
That hassle of clearing the matter if ya dont use it versus it being included in your AGI if you do .
Might not be worth the headache.
Unless you pay a tax guy or Cpa to do your stuff.
Then throw that booger on them...
Kinda thinking if I have something left over from ammo( if checks do happen for my bracket 60 to 70 k)

Surf ebay and see if I can find an old school d cell Ronco pocket puzzy.

Or maybe a Jenna Jameson Vulva molded fleshlight.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....
Kinda thinking if I have something left over from ammo( if checks do happen for my bracket 60 to 70 k)

If you can’t find the pocket puzzle on e-bay let me know. I have a slightly used one that I can give you a good deal on. Hell, the back end of it Is virtually unused.... laugh
Ohhhhh, if I bought a snow blower I would t have to pay the neighbor. Or break my back shoveling. That’s a real consideration.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

If you can’t find the pocket puzzle on e-bay let me know. I have a slightly used one that I can give you a good deal on. Hell, the back end of it Is virtually unused.... laugh

Lol!!
No thanks...
I'm gonna buy some King Arthur bread flour. I love homemade bread.

maybe invest the rest if Walmart still has some Henry rifles for a cheap price.
Replace the $$ in my savings that was used to buy that new 25-06 & pay down the plastic that's screaming from all the components I've bought since January.
Even though it's making the nation go into black hole debt...
And getting people to spend money and kick the economy in the azz again...
And the ink aint dry on it yet...

My 1st one of 2400 bucks padded my check for 3563 sent to the treasury/ IRS....

Khan/ wife can keep her half and buy whatever.

Excellent choices, IMHO. My experience with the 9mm Fiocchi, too.

S&B is my second choice..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Trump handing out money isn't any better than Obama handing out money.

but trump is playing chess
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump handing out money isn't any better than Obama handing out money.

but trump is playing chess

And right before the election. If you’re gonna dole it out, now is the time. Then, promise even more right after the election.
Then, promise even more right after the election.

Bad move, as he tries to keep his promises. Amazon got 2.8 billion last time, no doubt that much this time if it happens, then yet another?
I'll buy an elk rifle because I hear my 270 won't kill one. Thank god for the internet.
A 270 will kill an elk rifle. Ask anyone whos done it,
Then, promise even more right after the election.

Bad move, as he tries to keep his promises. Amazon got 2.8 billion last time, no doubt that much this time if it happens, then yet another?

Twas tongue in cheek, Bear.

The Roman Catholic Church got over 1 billion $ in business loans.
Last time bought a cow and pig to fill the freezer, if we get another, I really wouldn't mind a grapple for our mini excavator to move logs.

Do they do gun buy backs too? grin

Do they do gun buy backs too? grin

They pay out on lawsuits.
I’ll put it towards half a beef.
King Arthur Flour, that is a very good idea.

So if the Goobermint can just print money for a stimulus, why do we have to pay taxes?
I mean just print the $ to cover the taxes.

Although purchasing a new firearm or ammo with a stimulus check seems reasonable to me, as does purchasing PM's.
For better or worse our economy is changing, and the Old America we all grew up with has been lost.
God willing as a country we are heading to a Constitutional ReBoot.
Otherwise, it will be like Portland Oregon just in smaller firefights all across this country.
When you think it is time to stock up on ammo, it is too late to stock up on ammo. I learned my lesson years ago and am now well stocked in all calibers. I will add to the inventory if/when prices return to something a bit more "normal" so I will save my stimulus money for then.
I think I'll upgrade the chicken Gulag.

Maybe then Slummy will quit pickin' on me.

Summer’s almost over. Kick the can!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I’d replace the marble tile with something that better matches the mattresses lining your gun room walls.
Originally Posted by kingston

Summer’s almost over.

Hah! not in Kentucky! We got a solid 2 + more months of it.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Last time bought a cow and pig to fill the freezer, if we get another, I really wouldn't mind a grapple for our mini excavator to move logs.

We can weld on a fixed thumb for cheap.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Summer’s almost over.

Jim’s on the High Line. He’s seven weeks from first snowfall.
I will purchase something very nice for my daughter - whatever she wants - she's only 10, so I'm relatively safe.

If there's anything left over - either a new 1911 or a JM 94 Marlin in .45 Colt.

Maybe a new Fleshlight as well - my old one is badly worn out and chafes somethin' fierce.

Summer’s almost over.

Jim is NEVER more than 7 weeks from snowfall!

Summer’s almost over.

We'll be close behind him.

Had some HS friends here they other day, from down in SoCal. Had to tell them gardening was a whole bunch different here, what with our last frost only a month and 5 days ago.

I'm expecting our first frost, maybe not snow but it could happen, around mid September. Hopefully I get some maters by then.

Maybe I should talk the wife into using the next check for a nicer greenhouse than the El Cheapo I got that the cover is already rotting from the UV after only 2 seasons so far?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

We’re all so ashamed.

LMAO
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

We’re all so ashamed.

LMAO

And yet to give an answer.
pay bills.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I’d replace the marble tile with something that better matches the mattresses lining your gun room walls.

Porcelain.. it's porcelain tile.

smile grin
I was thinking I'd get that 4" 629 that's been calling my name at the Ft. Wood PX and then if anything left of my 1/2 put it towards an AR. I gave my other 2 off to my sons and am thinking I might need another. But....I saw that zero turn and thinking I've been wanting one for awhile now and that would put a nice dent in the price. Decisions, Decisions.
I gave the first one to the Salvation Army, I'm sure they had a lot more use for it than I did, money was spent by people who needed help, rather than it sitting in my savings account.
Things have not changed, so if I get a second check, it will go to the Salvation Army also.
Well if I dont find more 7.62x39 to add to my curret stash, and cant sizeably increase the beginning of my current 9mm beginings.
I'm just gonna go and do basically what several others have said they are gonna do with the Unca Suga Monoply run the press,s money

use it to make a couple mortgage payments just like the last one. The company i work for basicly closed down due to Covid shut downs and poor planning and i lost my job
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

We’re all so ashamed.

LMAO

And yet to give an answer.

Seems to be the standard MO on most posts here.

I'm still waiting for the first one!

No kidding.

I very nearly have every acre on the farm seeded. Wont need it.

I am however going to get western with it and attempt a repair. Aluminum "solder/braze".
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

We can weld on a fixed thumb for cheap.

Cant say I've ever seen a fixed thumb instead of a grapple
Ok never mind. I call that a grapple. Not exactly literally but it's what I refer to it as.

No kidding.

I very nearly have every acre on the farm seeded. Wont need it.

I am however going to get western with it and attempt a repair. Aluminum "solder/braze".

Hope it works for ya till ya can swing a new one.
Gotta suck in the cab at times for sure.
So no one has a comment regarding my Fleshlight post? I guess I'm not as funny as I thought I was.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So no one has a comment regarding my Fleshlight post? I guess I'm not as funny as I thought I was.

Back several pages man.

Already hit the NOS Ronco pocket puzzy on Ebay and jenna jameson vulva moulded fleshlight..

Nother guy posted after he had one for sale and the back end was untouched.

Told him no thanks

LOL!!!
The same thing I did with the first one, continue to work my ass off paying taxes so the lazy mother-fu-kers can get another one. crazy
Renegade50: More silver dimes.
The "need", I fear, is coming sooner rather than later!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Looks like there will be another $1,200.00 check coming. It appears to be in the Republican bill, along with $500.00 per child. Same income cap as before, $75,000.00.

Back several pages man.

Already hit the NOS Ronco pocket puzzy on Ebay and jenna jameson vulva moulded fleshlight..

Told him no thanks

LOL!!!

You shoulda' jumped on that deal.
Putting it in savings. I have thought about buying some silver or gold, but I've never ventured into that realm.

Maybe some light investing, but again...I have no idea about that.

Back several pages man.

Told him no thanks

LOL!!!

You shoulda' jumped on that deal.

I wanta virgin one man!!!!
Break it in right!
LOL!!!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Renegade50: More silver dimes.
The "need", I fear, is coming sooner rather than later!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ammo man ammo......
Fugg it.....
Shrink to fit?
I don't know about y'all, but I'll be endorsing a stimulus check over to the NFAC bro's.....they'll be needing some IFAK's laugh
Shrink to fit?

Spike the vaginal destroyer needs about 7"
Like the stretch...
7.5" and I can be nailing silicon cervex hard.

LOL!!!
© 24hourcampfire