Home
https://www.fox19.com/2020/07/24/sandmann-announces-lawsuit-settled-with-washington-post/
Cha Ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$. I hope he put a good dent in them.
Probably got a $100M Amazon gift card.
CNN and the Post just lied, and lied about the actions of that boy. I hope he burned 'em good.
Good for Nick and God bless him. I always figured he had a good case against the scum that did that to him. When are more people gonna wake up to how corrupt all the left leaning media outlets are?
No apology from them?
there will never be an apology, but I'm guessing the lad has no money worries for the rest of his life.
The other defendants are sweating...
Good for him, I hope he cans them all.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The other defendants are sweating...

Nobody is sweating.

So they have to pay him a few million out of their multi billion dollar empire, big deal.

Without some sort of action, or accountability other that cash, it’s not much of a win for America.

I remember when this first started, his attorney was all over the tv and the web, claiming this will not be about “money”, this is about justice and accountability. So much for that BS.
I was hoping he would get 10 times more than he got.
I hope he got enough money so he...

doesn't have any need to settle the other four lawsuits, and drags them through the courts for years to come..... They don't care about the money, but they care about their mug under the "lost lawsuit" column......

As long as he keeps settling, nothing happened. He needs to get AT LEAST one court win.
Originally Posted by Sako76
No apology from them?

That would be like waiting to hear an apology from BLM.
He needs to get AT LEAST one court win.

not gonna happen if they all cave
The story mentions Nathan Phillips, who has been an "indigenous rights" gadfly for over 30 years. "Veetnam TIMES vetrun." Yeah right you poseur.
Good for him.
© 24hourcampfire