Home
Sports Illustrated model Hunter McGrady has got the Swine Flu:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Where is she, all I see is a beached whale caught in some fishing net.

If thats her in the picture then maybe its the Covid-19 Comorbidity Issue
Holy [bleep] are they trying to lose subscribers? No one wants to see fat chicks or trannys in skimpy clothes, it’s just how it is JFC
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Simon,
Was that really necessary?
🤢
Don't y'all want to see the tranny in the next issue?

As Captain Ahab said:

FIND THE WHITE WHALE!!

That chick should be going to the gym, rather than to the beach. wink

L.W.
Pack puzzy.
Y'all just aren't man enough to handle a woman like her. No, she's not physically fit, but gosh she's beautiful.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

As Captain Ahab said:

FIND THE WHITE WHALE!!

My favorite version!!!!!

Post up your best bathing suit photos guys - I’m sure you’re all eye candy for the ladies.
Sports Illustrated model Hunter McGrady has got the Swine Flu:

That's it, now I am sure the fucking aliens have landed!
Salad dodger.
Originally Posted by strosfann
Post up your best bathing suit photos guys - I’m sure you’re all eye candy for the ladies.

PM sent
She ain't bad.

Probably knows how to cook.
Yikes...looks like a people of Walmart photo
AAARGH! Blarney Matey, get my eye bleach now!!

Difference is we are not professional (?) models attempting to sell lingerie.

And I am still pretty sure that one outweighs me, and I weigh in at 110 kilos and am 56 yo.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
She ain't bad.

Won't matter as she looks like she has already eaten all the food.
I guess it all depends on how nice of a boat she has, love will go up a pigs azz if that's where it sent. She does has a nice tan.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And I am still pretty sure that one outweighs me, and I weigh in at 110 kilos and am 56 yo.

If you were cocaine you'd be rich!
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
...love will go up a pigs azz if that's where it sent.

I’m not sure what this means.

Speak for yourself.
Originally Posted by kingston

Cowboys...........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Cowboys...........

Cowboys are into porcine buggary?
Just more of the liberal media telling us what we will like.

PM sent

I (don’t want to) see what you did there.
A lot of good humor here guys. I get it. But I have no idea of the age of this woman but it seems the reality of it is not so humorous, if she stays with this life choice, digging her grave with a fork...she prolly already qualifies for preferred blue parking, in just a few years it's the Jazzy Hoveround scooter, all the issues associated with diabetes and eventually full disability with associated medical costs...picked up by Joe taxpayer...why? Because she made the wrong personal choices?
She’s pretty , but not for everyone. I’d buy her dinner . Those boobies look nice.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Oh, man.

I see you went with the extension weights after all!

Good choice.
Whatever turns you on is good with me. But once they hit 130 lbs I quit looking. Life is too short to chase the fat girls. I leave them to y'all.
How does someone like her even wipe their ass? Or is that why she's in the water maybe. There are some attractive heavier gals out there, but she's not one of them lol. Grotesque is what comes to mind. Bet she's got a tight cooter though.
Keep you warm in winter and give you shade in summer---
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Keep you warm in winter and give you shade in summer---

You could use her for a kite on a windy day. Once those fat wrinkles stretch tight she should be able to soar with the eagles. Might need the mooring line from a battleship to keep her tethered though.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
A lot of good humor here guys. I get it. But I have no idea of the age of this woman but it seems the reality of it is not so humorous, if she stays with this life choice, digging her grave with a fork...she prolly already qualifies for preferred blue parking, in just a few years it's the Jazzy Hoveround scooter, all the issues associated with diabetes and eventually full disability with associated medical costs...picked up by Joe taxpayer...why? Because she made the wrong personal choices?

There you go. You don't get that fat by chance. Must be eating a half gallon of Haagen Dasz ice cream for dessert, after knocking off eight pieces of fried chicken with the skin on for dinner.
And she is young, what, 23 years old. She is headed for diabetes, heart disease etc and soon. Probably won't see 40 years of age.
I just read a lot of lies from guys that would bang that like a screen door in a hurricane given half the chance.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I just read a lot of lies from guys that would bang that like a screen door in a hurricane given half the chance.

The girls definitely get better looking around closing time. It's all good some's just better than others.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

There you go. You don't get that fat by chance. Must be eating a half gallon of Haagen Dasz ice cream for dessert, after knocking off eight pieces of fried chicken with the skin on for dinner.
And she is young, what, 23 years old. She is headed for diabetes, heart disease etc and soon. Probably won't see 40 years of age.

Rediculous. Of course she’ll see 40.

It’s her feets she won’t see!

There has never been enough alcohol bottled for me to do one that fat. Not sure who you're talking about but I know for a fact my wick will never go in that honeypot or one like it. I have made it to 57 years old without ever banging a fat broad and I can't see starting now.

I've never went to bed with a fat girl but I have woke up next to one or two.........Beer is a great motivator! none as big as that one though.
She's just doing her part for the water levels in the ocean. Geez, lighten up
I'd flirt with her if I had the chance
She ain't fat, unless it takes less time ta climb over her, than ta walk around her.
Nope. Disgusting.
Is this real? She's really going in the swimsuit issue?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Is this real? She's really going in the swimsuit issue?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...del-ever-hunter-mcgrady-forever-grateful
Bruthas be all about the great whites

Well, SI has been in the crapper for subscriptions for some time anyway I think, so if this is the route that they think will bring them success then I guess that's their choice. I can't speak for others, but I would guess that a pretty significant percentage of men would not find that the least bit attractive. Not everyone is attracted to the same types I suppose, and fat girls need lovin too, but I'm happy to leave that someone else!
Originally Posted by MAC
Whatever turns you on is good with me. But once they hit 130 lbs I quit looking. Life is too short to chase the fat girls. I leave them to y'all.

They’re doing the chasing —half the fun is trying to get away.

You're projecting your chubby chasing proclivity.
Maybe she’s not that big, she just has a small head? Saw that on Beetlejuice once.
There must be a market for pictures of fat chicks in bathing suits 'cause SI wouldn't go to the effort if there wasn't a profit in it.
“Social justice”. The “fat is beautiful too” thing has been going on for a while. I can’t believe women are so dumb they don’t realize that good enough is fine and exceptional ends up on covers. Just like how I played baseball and football as a kid but never got a scholarship or drafted to play in the pros. I don’t ask to be given a spot on a roster because we are all equal, because we aren’t.
pics of overweight people in swimwear is no big deal and definitely not disgusting, just go to a beach sometime, that's probably 75% of the people there...what's puzzling is the suggestion/assumption that this is alluring...?
I banged lots of gals back in my hey day. Some, really beautiful. Sure I banged a few that were overweight. Like, 10 or 15 pounds overweight.

This Hogzilla is 75 pounds overweight. I would not have touched that Swine with a ten foot pole at midnight if I was drunk. Some PC Lib BS to put a fatty like this in Sports Illustrated. Plus she is quite unhealthy. Bad role model for young girls.
She ain't bad.

and eat.
Originally Posted by 222Sako
Just more of the liberal media telling us what we will like.

This. Well, they did it with nothing. Well, i mean Zero.

This.
Suckermore and Leroy bees waitin for the bleck whale.
I banged lots of gals back in my hey day. Some, really beautiful. Sure I banged a few that were overweight. Like, 10 or 15 pounds overweight.

This Hogzilla is 75 pounds overweight. I would not have touched that Swine with a ten foot pole at midnight if I was drunk. Some PC Lib BS to put a fatty like this in Sports Illustrated. Plus she is quite unhealthy. Bad role model for young girls.

😎
I kinda hate to admit it but in Green Bay she'd be skinny.
Originally Posted by RandyR
I kinda hate to admit it but in Green Bay she'd be skinny.

Heck yeah! I used to spend my summers up around there. The way it was explained to me was you don't want a skinny one, 'cause then she's gonna want to keep the thermostat turned way up. You pack on extra insulation, don'tcha know?

The year I graduated high school, I remember the entire female class of Sevastopol High School, up above Sturgeon Bay, was pregnant by graduation.
Riskin' COVID at that weight.
Chunky McGravy? Never heard of her.
Hurricane: CHECK
Screen door: CHECK
Flour: CHECK

Given the interest on the fire, I'd say SI hit it out of the park.

Still disgusting....
Since I lost all the weight I can see just how fat and unhealthy America is getting. Clothes are cut to fit big and stretch. Clothes sizes are different than 20 years ago. Recently there has been a huge trend to spin all kinds of data to show fat as healthy. It helps all the lard asses to keep on consuming at a good money making rate. We have to keep the insurance,medical,and food industry going don't we?
Did she eat all the other SI models?
She ain't bad.

Won't matter as she looks like she has already eaten all the food.

It sure looks like that, I mean that woman is a far cry away from thick.
I like her better than that dude tucking in his wiener in a bikini.
Diversity.

This has gotta be about diversity.
And tolerance also.

I’m betting that the editor is a fat fugg.
Funny thing is most of you boomers are probably just as overweight.

Glass houses, throwing rocks and all.
Originally Posted by callnum

So fuc kin what? We're not putting ourselves out there as swimsuit models, glass houses doesn't apply you dumbass.
That is bad.
Originally Posted by mathman

So fuc kin what? We're not putting ourselves out there as swimsuit models, glass houses doesn't apply you dumbass.

But real quick to judge. How much overweight are ya, or do you consider yourself big boned?
The admonition against judging is about hypocritical judging. So you're still missing the point.
Maybe you are just husky?
She's pretty thick through the middle. Maybe she missed her calling as a linebacker in the Newer and More Inclusive NFL, coming to your nation very soon. Cuz womens can do everything mens can do.
I can work with that .

Says the fool in the glass house.

Just callnum as I see it.
I would do her, she would like what I got...
Originally Posted by TomT
Did she eat all the other SI models?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire