Home
Posted By: hikerbum This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-armed-militia-planning-louisville-march-claims-its-not-f-ing-around
Posted By: Slavek Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
If Biden wins everything in USA will get back to normal. If Trump wins you will have big problems.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
If Biden wins, we all lose.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Originally Posted by Slavek
If Biden wins everything in USA will get back to normal. If Trump wins you will have big problems.

Well there you go, straight from the commie whores mouth.
China is behind this
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well there you go, straight from the commie whores mouth.

Well JSTUART, he may or may not be a commie; but, he may be right. By "normal" I don't think he means the America we all came to know and love. I think he means the rioting, looting and killing will stop. If we think about it, when Obama was president things got progressively (no pun intended) worse for minorities. However, when Trump became president, things got significantly better for minorities; but, for some reason, that was not good enough so the minorities and their leftist crusaders decided to tear away the threads of the fabric that holds society together. I guess the left feels that blackmail, coercion and threats are the way to compel or inspire people to vote in the "correct" manner.
Posted By: Slavek Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
China is behind this

I would not be surprised. American services support Hong Kong Lives Matter while the Chinese BLM.
Posted By: hanco Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Commie plot to get Trump out of office. Bank on it. They let this virus out, trying to wreck our economy. I’m amazed there hasn’t been an attempt on Trump’s life.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
They will be armed, arrest them on Federal Weapons violations.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Originally Posted by steve4102
They will be armed, arrest them on Federal Weapons violations.

You are joking, right? Those laws only apply to whites. If you had a bunch of RealTree wearing rednecks marching anywhere, you would have every LEO within 200 miles plus the 82nd Airborne, plus a flight of A10s.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: This can’t be good.... - 07/25/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
China is behind this

I would not be surprised. American services support Hong Kong Lives Matter while the Chinese BLM.

Anybody want to bet they have already printed a few million main in ballots.
© 24hourcampfire