Home
'This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse' | 3 injured in accidental shooting at NFAC militia staging area

https://www.whas11.com/article/news...417-4b48929b-f95c-4455-9822-4387bf22f470

LMPD confirmed the shooting was accidental as three people were sent to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — LMPD has confirmed that at least three people were injured in a accidental shooting at Baxter Park in the 300 block of 12th St.

According to LMPD, three victims were sent to the hospital as a result of a discharge from a member of the NFAC demonstration.

All of the members of involved are affiliated with the NFAC and there no outstanding suspects, police say.
In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

The Russell neighborhood park is where members of the NFAC militia gathered ahead of their Justice for Breonna Taylor protest march into downtown.

LMPD shared this video of the accidental shooting

In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

WHAS journalists on scene watched LMPD confiscate a gun from members of the NFAC after the shooting.

The investigation remains ongoing.
Gee, that's too bad.

That it wasn't 6 instead of 3.
Hey, shoot someone while exercising your second amendment rights? No problem! Just say you didn't mean to.
What a bunch of dumbasses...😂
Originally Posted by Lennie
'

In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse.

I wouldn't exactly call it tragic.
Hospital?
For airsoft pellet?
There would have been more if the scope hadn’t been on backwards.
Well, they had at least one weapon that wan't jammed.....
Is everybody supposed to know what the NFAC acronym stands for? I made several guesses I can't write here but it actually stands for "Not F***ing Around Coalition". There should be a bounty on their members and BLM members. They're both communist terrorists.
Is that all??

Maybe there will be more!
ok.... I will ask... what dose the acronym NFAC stand for ? I live in the country.... way out in the country.... I am not as connected as most folks...
They just proved those stats they say are racist to be true. The most dangerous person for a Black man in America is another Black man.
I can’t stop laughing .

That POS, doesn’t even know what end of the barrel to bullet exits and he claims he and his followers are all ex-military and well trained.

Funny, funny [bleep] right there.

And NO I don’t feel sorry for the dumb f*cks that were shot.
Originally Posted by mikieb
ok.... I will ask... what dose the acronym NFAC stand for ? I live in the country.... way out in the country.... I am not as connected as most folks...

Not
Fu*****
Around
Coalition
Originally Posted by mikieb

The NFAC, which is a Black militia that stands for "Not F**king Around Coalition,"
You guys can laugh all you want, but there was more than a few armed black folk there, taking control of an American city..... Does anyone think it's time we stop cracking jokes and be waiting for them next time they try to control a city....
1 round of negligent discharge is obviously too many... but how do you goof off 3-4 rounds from what I'm assuming -- maybe incorrectly -- was a semi-automatic rifle?
35,000 armed demonstrators at Virginia Lobby 2020...

ZERO Negligent Discharges

ZERO Injuries

----------------------

50 bafoons in St. Louis

6% casualty rate.
Just glad he took out his homies. If the other militia was hit, boy howdy, what a site that would have been.
Thats fu$@#ng hilarious...
Negro
Firearms
Accident
Club
No
Fuggin
Aptitude
Coloreds
Negroes
Firing
At their
Comrads
Originally Posted by bobinpa
You guys can laugh all you want, but there was more than a few armed black folk there, taking control of an American city..... Does anyone think it's time we stop cracking jokes and be waiting for them next time they try to control a city....
I think it's WONDERFUL when they ALL get together in nice, dense crowds! smile
Ex Military....that's a hoot. Most of those Knee-gars in the NFAC look like they don't know where the safety is on those ARs.
There will be more.
They cant help it.
Black on black violence is nothing new. Ask the Mayor of chitown...or anybody else who is around more than 50 of them

Yet I’m the problem...
I believe it would be ill advised to not take these folks seriously. You don't have to be a genius to be dangerous. And a lot of colored people have military training and are very adept with firearms. A lot of them are already killers. Most underclass blacks and a lot of the rest of them hate white people. Well over half of white people won't even think about defending themselves. Don't be like Custer and over estimate yourself and under estimate colored enemy.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe it would be ill advised to not take these folks seriously. You don't have to be a genius to be dangerous. And a lot of colored people have military training and are very adept with firearms. A lot of them are already killers. Most underclass blacks and a lot of the rest of them hate white people. Well over half of white people won't even think about defending themselves. Don't be like Custer and over estimate yourself and under estimate colored enemy.

Define “seriously “.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
35,000 armed demonstrators at Virginia Lobby 2020...

ZERO Negligent Discharges

ZERO Injuries

----------------------

50 bafoons in St. Louis

6% casualty rate.

And as some here can't seem to grasp, not in and of itself against the law.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Define “seriously “.
There are a good many comments on this thread deprecating blacks ability with firearms and their intelligence. There is a lot to be said for being mean and greedy. And as I said a lot of them have military training and know how to use firearms. Most white people are hopeless for defending themselves with the exception being rural whites.
The 3% ER’s lost the battle of “Who’s got better Uni’s”

Them Patriotic boys and girls need to up their battle gear attire instead of wearing stuff that looks like they slept in it for a month.

😎😬
I loved the title of the article from the Gateway Pundit - grin

All-Black Armed “Not F**king Arou...Other Members Start F**king Around #NFAC
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Ex Military....that's a hoot. Most of those Knee-gars in the NFAC look like they don't know where the safety is on those ARs.

Yeah and if ya watch the video where the ND occurs they certainly dont react to a gunshot as "trained" people would! Alot of just standing around looking confused, head turning, hollering etc!
LMAO!

"All ex military and highly trained"

Now known as the NVSC.
This is why we will win in the end. If this crap ever ends
They're just props. This whole thing is choreographed.
They need to bring it to the farmland, swamps, deserts and mountains. They'll wonder what the [bleep] happened when they meet hard working people that don't bend a knee for their stupid asses unless it's
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!

"All ex military and highly trained"

Now known as the NVSC.

They very well may be ex-military. They just didn't say who's military.....

Dont need a psa about the NFAC.

They are laughable.
And when they get shot, its even more funny.

And if they wage war and get wiped out, it will be hilarious
Maybe someone was settling a dispute.

Seriously, I too cannot understand how you three accidental discharge unless you have a fully automatic. I woudl think that when the first discharge happened one would stop doing what they ere doing.
Evidently, someone with a gun was f---ing around. ;-{>8 bWAhahahahahaahaa
Originally Posted by Scotty
Maybe someone was settling a dispute.

Seriously, I too cannot understand how you three accidental discharge unless you have a fully automatic. I woudl think that when the first discharge happened one would stop doing what they ere doing.

Dumb mothafugger prolly thought his safety was on, and pulled the trigger twice more just to check and see. 😜
Originally Posted by Springcove

We were told they were ALL Ex military, disciplined and expert shots.
I didn’t think so !
Here’s some better footage from the shooting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNa5n2I_DUw

This guys is probably the one who did it.
Proly related to that self shootin DEA dude
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Springcove
We were told they were ALL Ex military, disciplined and expert shots. I didn’t think so !
Sir:If you were paraphrasing what I posted I believe I said a lot of them have military training and are adept with firearms. I know blacks that are good shots and most non rural whites I know would be helpless. Me, I have plenty of ammo, live out in the boondocks, and have red necks for neighbors. I am not worried for us but white folks in town are in trouble if SHTF. Don't under estimate what those blacks could accomplish in cities and suburbs in a short time.
The best part of the video with the [bleep] is when he holds the AK over his head at the end.
One hothead on either side and you have hundreds of armed men exchanging gunfire with hundreds on the other side in a densely packed US city. You are going to have dozens dead and more wounded. This is going to happen sooner or later.
Those in the city not prepared.....no sympathy.
They must have had heads up asses.

I do think the blacks are dilirious.
They have not had any resistance, have a favorable media.....and are way too fuggin arrogant.

There will be a reckoning.
And they aint gonna like it
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
One hothead on either side and you have hundreds of armed men exchanging gunfire with hundreds on the other side in a densely packed US city. You are going to have dozens dead and more wounded. This is going to happen sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner than later so we can get it over with.
Someone did not follow the rules of gun safety.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of folks.

You know they were just well meaning and all that.
Watch these dumbasses kill a bunch of people and then the left claim it's another reason to ban guns.
Let me offer this, there are some that are championing SUPPORT for NFAC. Not because of their racists comments but because they are trying to force response by local and state officials for the wrongful death of Breonna Taylor.

I wholeheartedly agree her (Breonna's) death was the fault of the police. I think judges should be very cautious about issuing "no-knock" warrants, the Chief of Police, or whomever was in charge shouldn't have been kicking in the wrong door. The couple trying to protect themselves against a home invasion is reasonable, and I expect most here on this sight would have responded in much the same way. There should be accountability for her death. That isn't anything but just.

Where I have an issue isn't with exercising their rights, their right to protest or anything. They even have the right to be racist. What I won't ever condone is the stories from their Stone Mountain event where they were stopping cars at gunpoint, asking for payment for reparations. These stories circulated but I personally didn't see proof. If it happened, it was robbery, and as an organization they were complicit. Their public image is poor at best, ridiculous even, yet they actually had a fair amount of participants. They shouldn't be ignored.
blob:https://www.facebook.com/84d48010-db9c-406d-ac7a-34fcc0dcf502

I only hear one gunshot at 2:21
Oh hell that's funny!

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Here’s some better footage from the shooting:

Originally Posted by steve4102
Define “seriously “.
There are a good many comments on this thread deprecating blacks ability with firearms and their intelligence. There is a lot to be said for being mean and greedy. And as I said a lot of them have military training and know how to use firearms. Most white people are hopeless for defending themselves with the exception being rural whites.

Maybe, but not this group of blacks.
Too much video footage showing they have no firearms training and certainly no military training.

Scopes mounted backwards, pointing their muzzles at each other, etc..

There’s even one video on here of the Grand Master showing off his rifle “skills “ at an indoor range. At 30 yards, or less, he couldn’t even hit the paper , let alone the silhouette.

Nope, there is no skills and certainly no training with this bunch of blacks.
I am with Hastings... Do not underestimate your enemy. Have a 14 y.o. bi-racial great nephew who has no problem hitting 6" and 8" steel targets out to 150 yards, from field positions, with a cheap Savage rifle. Much better marksman than his Germanic, retired LEO, grandfather...

There are people proficient with the use of fire arms on both sides of this discussion who choose to remain in the background, not tipping their hand. While there MIGHT be a numerical advantage, it will NOT be a cake walk. Don't let over confidence make you another John Sedgewick...
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Watch these dumbasses kill a bunch of people and then the left claim it's another reason to ban guns.

And/or blame Trump.
Most white people are hopeless for defending themselves with the exception being rural whites.

So what's the problem? So the ones who are the problem get taken down. Again, what's the problem?

After listening to their leader speak and watching their actions as a group, the single thought that struck me most was I couldn't see how any good successful prior military / law enforcement person, regardless race, would even want to associate with, let alone be a member of, such a ragtag bunch.
Not f-ing around I thought?
WAHHH! dummies of every shape size and color, sadly, we have them on our side too, ND, AD's at range, gun show, gun shop anyone?
Originally Posted by gunner500
WAHHH! dummies of every shape size and color, sadly, we have them on our side too, ND, AD's at range, gun show, gun shop anyone?
Visiting the gun range north of Borger Texas a few years ago it was very noticeable that the roof over the shooting benches had lots of bullet holes in the sheet metal. Must be an NRA member to join so these are not novice shooters unless maybe guests did it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

And/or blame Trump.

They are doing both, as we speak.
Visiting the gun range north of Borger Texas a few years ago it was very noticeable that the roof over the shooting benches had lots of bullet holes in the sheet metal. Must be an NRA member to join so these are not novice shooters unless maybe guests did it.

LOL, have seen those too, very telling to have a good look around at indoor ranges too, have noticed new construction/carpentry and had to wonder.............................................grin
What's the difference between getting shot in the head by a moron who gets lucky vs Carlos Hathcock?

Nothing.
Gunner 500 and Hastings,

Borger, eh?
I was raised there and my gun ranges were the prairie dog towns, creek bottoms, Canadian River breaks, and such.

Most modern gun ranges are a pain in the butt because of all the beginners and shooters with little common sense.

My favorite now is the range on the farm of a friend where I can shoot by myself and not worry about other folks.
Never been to Borger CRS, talking about other places I've seen.
I as well as probably most people here aren't dismissing them as jackazzes because of their color. Look at the videos available of them and you will see they are not the high speed operators that their leader claims them to be. As others have said jammed weapons, scopes on backwards, some "rifles" are actually airsoft toys, etc. Really laughed at the one where their "leader" couldnt hit the paper of a silhouette target with his AR at 30yds if that at an indoor range!!! Also the clown was apparently wearing a Sgt. Major pin, which he doubtfully earned that rank. Big one to me was seeing these clowns reaction to the shot at yesterdays event. Definitely not the response of people who have combat experience!
People on here keep playing up they may be "ex-military". WHO CARES??? If they did not serve in an infantry or combat arms job, they didnt do much weapons or tactical training, especially if Navy or Air Force boot camp attendees! Also if they are not holders of a Combat Action Ribbon, Combat Infantryman Badge, or Combat Action Badge, they likely never used any of these skills in a real life scenario.
Never been to Borger CRS, talking about other places I've seen.

Yeah, the general public as a whole are idiots.

I briefly considered building a range and going into that business as a side...

Glad I didn't.
LMFAO! What would have been a hoot would be to drone drop a lit brick of Black Cats into the middle of them and see how many of them would shoot each other! The video would be priceless!
Whether you want to call it an AD or a ND is moot, but what I haven't heard verified is how many rounds were actually discharged ? Could one errant round have hit several people? Maybe like a good "flock shot"? LOL That much stupid all in one place should really hurt!
Originally Posted by Lennie
'This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse' | 3 injured in accidental shooting at NFAC militia staging area

https://www.whas11.com/article/news...417-4b48929b-f95c-4455-9822-4387bf22f470

LMPD confirmed the shooting was accidental as three people were sent to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — LMPD has confirmed that at least three people were injured in a accidental shooting at Baxter Park in the 300 block of 12th St.

According to LMPD, three victims were sent to the hospital as a result of a discharge from a member of the NFAC demonstration.

All of the members of involved are affiliated with the NFAC and there no outstanding suspects, police say.

The Russell neighborhood park is where members of the NFAC militia gathered ahead of their Justice for Breonna Taylor protest march into downtown.

LMPD shared this video of the accidental shooting

WHAS journalists on scene watched LMPD confiscate a gun from members of the NFAC after the shooting.

The investigation remains ongoing.

Chances are pretty good that after next presidential election these events will go away. Something to look forward to.
You’re a dumbass If you think the election is going to change the behavior of these people. These people have gone feral.

Thank the lord the idiot didn’t have a bump stock. Could have been much worse.
If one knucklehead had an AD, he could have wounded three other knuckleheads with one round, depending on whether or not he was using ball ammo. It doesn't necessarily mean the knucklehead fired three times.......................
© 24hourcampfire