Home
https://twitter.com/stillgray/statu...bAoi4AYmTpA7gaYYmBoA-XKqXQHmtu96I0AFC4Vs
yeah those people talking chit to were real pussy's weren't afraid to do anything, how'd that work out.

Bannedhusk
Cross mark
@Blood_Husk
·
7h
Replying to
@stillgray
Here is the video. The guy with the AK-47 fired 5 times at the driver, missed all 5 shots, and the driver fired back 3 times. https://youtube.com/watch?v=qFJO2L_kJr4
I've already downloaded the video before Antifa tries to change the narrative. @Austin_Police
Shots fired: Video of shooting at Protest in Austin Texas
BREAKING: Shots fired at Protest in Austin Texas! Police have the area blocked off and are investigating. • Shooting in Texas ATX #shooting #austintexas #pro...
youtube.com
I have shot an AK five times and missed my target all five times also.

I hate making excuses, but Tula ammo and 500 yards sure did humble me.
he is high as a kite, what a dipshit
He's really high on something in that video
High as eagle puzzie.
The eyes? He's just practicing his bad ass 1000 yard stare for the cameras. laugh

Karma bites another idiot squarely in the ass.
High on dumbassery
Anyone hear what started the incident and what provoked the initial shots?
That is one of the lightest skinned Negroes I have ever seen.
Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer and now inspiring the worms....
I wonder if the man who shot back at the little communist idiot was using a handgun or rifle? The communist thug fired at him five times with the AK 47 and missed; the man who defended his life shot three times and killed him. An Ak47 vs. ????

L.W.
Originally Posted by RJY66

They are legion.
That idiot with the ak thats being interviewed is pain pilled up and out of his mind.
One of my kids ,unfortunately, is a pill addict,i see it in his eyes and hear it in his speech.he s gigged to the wall.no wonder he did something stupid.
That you tube video has been slowed down, 45 seconds has been stretched out to 65 seconds. Why?

https://streamable.com/0ihiot

It's so wonderful that he's dead.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I wonder if the man who shot back at the little communist idiot was using a handgun or rifle? The communist thug fired at him five times with the AK 47 and missed; the man who defended his life shot three times and killed him. An Ak47 vs. ????

L.W.

3 shots with a 9mm in the chest.

L.W.

If I had to guess.....Glock 19, or Ruger LC9....

L.W.

sounded like a pistol.
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]
Originally Posted by mirage243

L.W.

Thanks, Mirage243. If a handgun is all you have at the time (instead of your rifle or shotgun), as they say, "You dances with the one that brung ya." wink

L.W.
He's a good democrat now.

Can't argue or appeal that.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

people in the car were making a right-hand turn at the light and the terrorist were blocking the street and started hitting his car.

there is a video of him turning in the twitter link if you scroll down.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

L.W.

sounded like a pistol.

Absolutely
Going to see A lot more of this. Especially places like Texas. Better keep this [bleep] at the home field in Portland and Seattle. Gonna get their asses whipped when they take the show on the road.

If the AK carrier fired the first shot, we will never hear about it from any sort of mainstream source. If the shooting, as sounds likely, was in self defense, the story will just go away. GD
Bye
Another one that will be voting by mail in Nov. Karma can be a bi+ch sometimes.
Originally Posted by greydog

If the AK carrier fired the first shot, we will never hear about it from any sort of mainstream source. If the shooting, as sounds likely, was in self defense, the story will just go away. GD

Doesn't matter who fired first.

Only the MSM narrative will be told.

Like the Black Militia that had 3 shot with a negligent discharge... The MSM paints that as an attack on them by white militia.
The shooter was probably just an illegal that doesn;t understand
that protesters rule the streets.
I can't imagine an AK being fired in a crowd five times and no one in the crowd gets injured, has it been confirmed the AK was actually fired? Or are we just assuming it was based on the audio? Sound does weird things with taller buildings around. There are some things about this shooting that just don't make sense especially the 5 shots, then a pause, then 3 more shots.
Originally Posted by Squidge
I can't imagine an AK being fired in a crowd five times and no one in the crowd gets injured, has it been confirmed the AK was actually fired? Or are we just assuming it was based on the audio? Sound does weird things with taller buildings around. There are some things about this shooting that just don't make sense especially the 5 shots, then a pause, then 3 more shots.

Dude that was a rifle.

Yeah, the pause makes perfect sense. The guy with the pistol probably hadn’t even started to unass his weapon until the AK tard shot at him.
Moron thought he was high-speed/low drag....
Any idiot that will start firing off a centerfire rifle in a crowded downtown area, for anything other than a self preservation situation, needs to be shot by anyone who has the opportunity.

The guy in the video was very stupid, evil, and armed,...absolutely at the top of the list of people who need to be removed from society,....."by any means necessary", as some people are fond of saying.
They should give the AK to the sumbitch that capped his ass, and a european mount of his skull to drink margaritas out of.
One less vote for Biden.

Definitely sounds like first shots were the AK. Maybe billy badass fired warning shots or put those rounds into the engine bay? Based on his interview he felt like he would only get dead if he shot at cops so maybe he underestimated the danger of of using his gun to try and disable some “pussies” car? Or maybe he was just so high he had no idea where the gun was pointed...
One down- - - - -plenty more to go. Start stacking the bodies up like cordwood and let's see if Soros can keep hiring useful idiots at his present discount rate. I'll bet the price to be potential worm food goes up exponentially.
Originally Posted by mirage243

L.W.

Apparently he wasn't as tough as Phil's bear. smile
My guess is the dumbass fired warning shots and the guy in the car took full advantage of being warned. Be interesting to know what really transpired, we know the results were excellent.
His eyes didn't line up in the video. No wonder he couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle...

yep , play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Any way you cut it, this is a beautiful thing.
What the hell wrong with the media? For the last 15 years it’s an “assault rifle” everywhere but in this case.
Yes it sure is. Need lots more of the same.
What do you call a dead stoner commie?

A good start
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
My guess is the dumbass fired warning shots and the guy in the car took full advantage of being warned. Be interesting to know what really transpired, we know the results were excellent.

I agree about the probability of warning shots, the small blue hatchback in the video lower down on the link comes in from the right of screen at the thirty second mark, looks like he could see the demonstrators in front of him in the intersection where he was probably looking, wasn’t aware that his right hand turn was blocked to the degree it was, his brake lights come on right away.

ALL the crowd we can see rushes the car, easy prey, sprinting towards it. A moment later mass panic, the tide turns.

These are the sort of people doing these demonstrations, and hard to spot any Black folks in the crowd.
If you look, you can see that the demonstrators were mostly past the intersection. The driver of the blue car probably thought he could slide right at the intersection and probably miss most of it. Instead, they swarmed him and shot at him.
Gee...not a word about this on MSM...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ready to vote in November
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

Several times no doubt.................
And just like that, the Austin avg IQ goes up a tick
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

He would vote democrat, then they'd take away his AK-47...

Oops! Too late for that! laugh
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561833/PICTURED-Protester-shot-dead-Austin-protest.html

Great article.
Car that had its brake lights on "sped towards the crowd", AK-47 is "rifle" not assault rifle.
Firing 5 rounds in a crowded street is " legally carrying".
Driver stuck pistol out window and started firing.
No bias there...
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
You’re a special kind of stupid to open fire with an ak47 in that situation. Stupidity kills
Originally Posted by BobBrown
You’re a special kind of stupid to open fire with an ak47 in that situation. Stupidity kills

He won (earned) a lead and copper coated prize....
Must have taken rifle training from Grandmaster Jay
Just saw a blurb on the news. Said protester approached the car and was shot. Made no mention of the protester firing 5 rounds first?
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Just saw a blurb on the news. Said protester approached the car and was shot. Made no mention of the protester firing 5 rounds first?

MSM is not concerned with the truth ,but their truth only. They are the enemy and delivering propaganda only.
The MSM will only cherry-pick the parts of the story that support their agenda. No surprise.
There's bound to be better video out there, police probably have some of it. We may never see it.
It was on FOX News not that they are much better than the others, I just figured they might be a little more interested in accuracy... Guess not though
Witnesses interviewed by the media make no mention of the AK ever being fired, something is really off with the reporting of what happened last night. The five loud bangs came from somewhere.

Makes no difference whether the guy fired shots or not... There's a photo of him shouldering the rifle, pointed at the guy in the car.

I sure wouldn't wait for the guy to shoot first...

You run up to my vehicle while it is under attack during a riot, and aim a rifle at me, you win the prize.

Makes no difference whether the guy fired shots or not... There's a photo of him shouldering the rifle, pointed at the guy in the car.

You run up to my vehicle while it is under attack during a riot, and aim a rifle at me, you win the prize.

^^^This!

The other guy must have mistook him for a masked gunman. 😂
These Antifa phaggs and the KFC or whatever the fugg that black group is called think they look cool and intimidating parading around with weapons.....me thinks they gave little thought to actually using them, let alone someone shooting back!
Witnesses interviewed by the media make no mention of the AK ever being fired, something is really off with the reporting of what happened last night. The five loud bangs came from somewhere.

The trouble with those 'witnesses', is that they are very biased.
Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable and it comes from a single point of view making it biased. It is still very strange that no one has come forward saying the AK was fired first, the audio noise recorded came from somewhere.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

^^^This!

Completely agree. I just found it disturbing they would leave that detail out is all. They made it sound as if the guy who got shot was innocent
as we all know, the best way to avoid this crap is to avoid anyplace where the terrorists are marching. That said, sometimes you just get caught up in it. I have stumbled across such as that here in my fair city.
When things happen, they happen very quick. I carry a shotgun and/or an AR behind the front seat of the truck, but in a case like this, what are the chances you could access the long arm? Wearing a pistol at all times, an wearing it in an accessible position is the best thing to do. When the situation happens, you have to react instantly. Not a lot of time to analyze the situation.
Originally Posted by ribka
He's really high on something in that video

He does look like Chester from the Siffle & Olly Show.

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Another Marxist takes the "room temperature challenge".
https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/garrett-foster/

[Linked Image from heavy.com]

Tony Plohetski of the Austin American Statesman shared on Twitter that police believe there were two shooters, but Foster was not one of them. Officials said one shooter was the driver and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire as the car was driving away.

He was a Libertarian military veteran and witnesses said he was well-known among the activists participating in the protests in the city.

Originally his family came on a boat from Scotland.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The MSM will only cherry-pick the parts of the story that support their agenda. No surprise.

Saint George was “totally innocent “ as I recall.
According to the msm.

Tony Plohetski of the Austin American Statesman shared on Twitter that police believe there were two shooters, but Foster was not one of them. Officials said one shooter was the driver and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire as the car was driving away.

He was a Libertarian military veteran and witnesses said he was well-known among the activists participating in the protests in the city.

A small purification of the gene pool. More to follow, let's hope.

Mud Dauber.
The Austin American Statesman is all in for the dead thug.

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable and it comes from a single point of view making it biased. It is still very strange that no one has come forward saying the AK was fired first, the audio noise recorded came from somewhere.

How do you know that know one has come forward saying the AK was fired first?

Because the media said so, please don’t ,be ridiculous, nothing the media reports is based on truth and evidence.

They lie and they lie by omission, pick one.
Local news media is reporting that the AK was not fired by the deceased, this is reportedly coming from the Austin PD. The narrative that this was self defense on the part of the driver seems to weaken as news is released.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...W3WZZgMjZBpt69aN8Aizr_2f5K7bnEBIBzazd-9Q

On Sunday afternoon, KVUE Senior Reporter Tony Plohetski confirmed with police that two people opened fire during the shooting. Neither shooter was the man who was killed.

Officials believe one shooter was the driver of a car and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire on the car as it drove away. The investigation remains fluid, but as of 2 p.m. Sunday, this is the account police have of what happened.

Investigators are trying to determine what charges the two shooters may face.

Originally Posted by poboy
The Austin American Statesman is all in for the dead thug.

Mini New York Times.

All newspapers are 100% Commie now.

This right here.
Running around the streets of TX pointing guns, threatening and shooting at Texans will result in a dirt nap. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. How about the little twit twats on the street causing trouble, spitting at cops etc. and believing they are super warriors and then the [bleep] hits the fan and they scream and cry like swaddled babies. War is hell, get use to the casualties. My guess is if you keep it up you’ll really start to feel the pain of it all.
Don't play in the street, kids!
More and more of these snowflakes are carrying firearms to their riots.

It's not gonna end well.
^^^^

This, in spades!!
Fugging basement dweller age group types.

Bye mom and dad
Im going to protest.

Awww isnt that nice...

Maybe next yr you can find a job with your music appreciation degree...........
Women’s studies....
Originally Posted by renegade50

Bye mom and dad
Im going to protest.

Awww isnt that nice...

Anybody that sells these f u c k s guns, ammo or ANY kind of weaponry, is a damnable traitor.
Local news media is reporting that the AK was not fired by the deceased, this is reportedly coming from the Austin PD. The narrative that this was self defense on the part of the driver seems to weaken as news is released.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...W3WZZgMjZBpt69aN8Aizr_2f5K7bnEBIBzazd-9Q

On Sunday afternoon, KVUE Senior Reporter Tony Plohetski confirmed with police that two people opened fire during the shooting. Neither shooter was the man who was killed.

Officials believe one shooter was the driver of a car and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire on the car as it drove away. The investigation remains fluid, but as of 2 p.m. Sunday, this is the account police have of what happened.

Investigators are trying to determine what charges the two shooters may face.

Horseshit!

Five AK rounds fired, then three 9mm rounds followed.
that boy with the rifle was high on something ,stupid id ,is stupid does ,momma always said
https://mobile.twitter.com/BoydBlansett/status/1287465498771365889?s=20

I put both videos together, synced on the light changing to green. What a lot of people are calling the 9mm shots from the driver, appear to be fired as the car is driving away. Could be from the car, or at the car.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
that boy with the rifle was high on something ,stupid id ,is stupid does ,momma always said

Stoned out of what little mind he had. Momma is just as stupid, a total idiot and enabler of a dead sonny.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Anybody that sells these f u c k s guns, ammo or ANY kind of weaponry, is a damnable traitor.

Easy there, all star.
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Women’s studies....

Bye mom and dad
Im going to protest.

Awww isnt that nice...

Art appreciation too...

Then the all emcompassing
Liberal Arts....

Fugging urban rats....

Hot pockets
Capri sun fuggs

Still living at home and 25 30 yrs old.
Got a part time job at the cell phone kiosk at the mall.
The one thing any of em are good at.
Smart phones....
Know how ta use em in depth.
But cant tell ya the square route of 49 or 81 without one.
Or even memorize the multiplication table...

Many of em cant even memorize their own home phone # and automatically defer to the smart phone .

They are blanks mentally.............
Nothing of any use stored as knowledge in their noggins.
They have been conditioned that electronics do that.

Not all.
But a huge majority of em are...

Mindless pawns........
Living with parents who enable it all....

We are fugged.............
Originally Posted by deflave

Easy there, all star.

Lots of weapons that were stolen end up in the wrong hands. You start down a very slippery slope.
What I read was somebody in the mob shot first.
Car guy returned fire.

AK guy didn't shoot.
Dunno if he purposefully threatened the driver by pointing the gun, or rushing the car, or what.

You join up w troublemakers and open carry.............just asking to be considered a threat, right or wrong.

No sympathy here.
Kinda think pointing a gun at anyone in a public area or anywhere else aint a smart idea. crazy laugh
Especially if the person having a gun pointed at them knows how to use theirs and has no compunctions using it....

Well at least the Halo 4 champ wont be breeding....

LOL!!!

Easy there, all star.
Why? On the all star part. You better believe it. Thanks for recognizing.

Easy there, all star.

I sure don't want political affiliation to be a factor in determining whether or not you can buy a gun.

There's already a huge amount of unconstitutional restrictions on that.

As a safeguard, though, the FFL has the absolute right to refuse to sell a firearm to anybody.

If I suspected someone was a radical leftist, or a hood rat, I'd not deliver them a firearm. Not a chance.
Bet alot of these guns snowflakes are carrying are straw purchase ones .

Be cool if some start going down for it, especially parents of these fuggs.

Reference Adam Lanza sandy hook
IIRC.
Didnt his mom buy guns for the little medicated whack job??

I bet alot of it is going on with these types in these protests.

Liberal Socialist Democrats scream about more gun laws.
Start hammering them with existing ones when the law can.

Give em a dose of the medicine already on the books to the max

Justa a big pipe dream post.........

LOL!!!

You may have been an ace back in the days but I’m pretty sure Halo is like really old news nowadays..

That was back in the days when I had a bunch of Indian Indian students, I’d tell ‘em to play the Halo Hindu Edition.... hit a cow and you get disqualified.

Easy there, all star.

I sure don't want political affiliation to be a factor in determining whether or not you can buy a gun.

There's already a huge amount of unconstitutional restrictions on that.

As a safeguard, though, the FFL has the absolute right to refuse to sell a firearm to anybody.

If I suspected someone was a radical leftist, or a hood rat, I'd not deliver them a firearm. Not a chance.
We don't need any more stinking laws or formal regulations. I'm talking about your last two sentences. Anybody that is one of "us" should not be knowingly selling to one of "them".
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

LOL!!!

You may have been an ace back in the days but I’m pretty sure Halo is like really old news nowadays..

That was back in the days when I had a bunch of Indian Indian students, I’d tell ‘em to play the Halo Hindu Edition.... hit a cow and you get disqualified.

Yep a dated analogy I geuss.
DK DC actually.
Sure people get the meaning of the post.

Vid games lost me at the Olympics game with the spinning palm wheel and jump/ throw button.

Did get pretty good on the star wars sit in cockpit x wing fighter game at chuck e cheese when the girls were young.

LOL!!!

Bout it for me....

Edit:
Kitten Cannon also.
Had over a 6k ft shot one time
Avg in the 3k range with good angle and power timing.
Longer if ya got some good tramp or dynamite launch angles.

Lol!!!

IIRC.

No. She bought it for herself to shoot competition, might have been Highpower. She did take him to a range to shoot the AR. He broke into the safe to get to the rifle, shot her when she came home.
The dead guy, an Air Force Veteran, was pushing his quadruple amputee Black fiancé around in a wheelchair in the crowd. Seems they’ve been a couple since high school.

A tragic loss for the woman.

I suppose proponents of the dead guy would say he was protecting her when the car arrived, but there’s that photo of him jammed in with the crowd pointing his AK over the hood of the car.

Truth is stranger than reality.

And proof that serving in the Military does make you immune to insanity.
The dead guy, an Air Force Veteran, was pushing his quadruple amputee Black fiancé around in a wheelchair in the crowd. Seems they’ve been a couple since high school.

I suppose proponents of the dead guy would say he was protecting her when the car arrived, but there’s that photo of him jammed in with the crowd pointing his AK over the hood of the car.

You listen to his video interview a few minutes before he found the gunfight he was looking for?

He wasn't protecting anyone.

He was there to stir up schidt with his rifle.

He succeeded.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Going to see A lot more of this. Especially places like Texas. Better keep this [bleep] at the home field in Portland and Seattle. Gonna get their asses whipped when they take the show on the road.

They take their scrawny commie azzes a few miles outside the [bleep] SeaTac Commie Collective and same schit will be going down!
Bank it...
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

IIRC.

No. She bought it for herself to shoot competition, might have been Highpower. She did take him to a range to shoot the AR. He broke into the safe to get to the rifle, shot her when she came home.

Gotcha.
Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Little medicated fugga...

I still bet alot of these are straw purchase,s or like how you stated or maybe even people letting em have access to em knowingly or unknowingly.

JMO.

according to the biased media, pretty sure we will see a lot of what they are reporting proven not to be true.

IIRC.

Gotcha.

I still bet alot of these are straw purchase,s or like how you stated or maybe even people letting em have access to em knowingly or unknowingly.

JMO.

Mom should have enough common sense to institutionalize that whack job...

The second to the last sentence describes the last 4 months perfectly.
I truly don't think the United States will exist in two to three years, at least not in the form we've all known.

I think this probably the reverse of how the folks living in the USSR felt just before the wall came down. The excitement of the dream of freedom and leaving behind the misery of totalitarianism. We're feeling the dread of the coming totalitarianism, and realizing were about to lose our freedom. The amount of weapons and ammunition flooding into society is a pretty good indicator of where we're at. Both sides arming for war. We're about to see bloodshed like we haven't seen since the civil war if something doesn't give. Biden wins and the Dems take the senate, first thing they do is go after the guns. If they do, the history books will open up once again to record the events.

Then throw in this .
Ones the liberal Socialist Democrats and media minons will spin into ftf resident and gunshow purchases.
Even if otherwise.
They will try to make it seem that way .

We all know how they are .
If they can preach a narrative to the sheeple to believe even if proven wrong later they will get away with it always.....

That's a huge part of the problem now.

There's no place to put them anymore.

Mental hospitals are a thing of the past.

They just drug them up, and send them home now.
The native will be...
Trump supporter attempted to run down peaceful protestors.
Airforce veteran in an attempt to shield his black, quadruple amputee fiancee threw himself between her and the aggressors vehicle.
At which time the driver drew a military caliber handgun and began firing at protestors striking said victim and killing him.
Subsequently another protestor fired 3 rounds into the air in the universal sign of danger attempting to signal police.
Then throw in this .
Ones the liberal Socialist Democrats and media minons will spin into ftf resident and gunshow purchases.
Even if otherwise.

If they can preach a narrative to the sheeple to believe even if proven wrong later they will get away with it always.....

These days they tell blatant lies, then double down. They stand in front of burning cars and buildings and say it's a peaceful protest. They are nothing but the propaganda wing of the socialists. Not even the democrats any longer, the media is twice as radical liberal/socialist as the average democrat.

Another failure of the system. Mental health reform has been needed for years, like lots of other serious issues, but the politicians would rather paint "black lives matter" on a street, or do nothing but partisan bickering instead of doing what they're paid to do.
Originally Posted by add

They are legion.

You can see legions of them at the grocery store.
Little old white haired white ladies pushing a
grocery cart with one or two screaming tots
with bushy black hair, probably some poor
grandma raising granddaughter's kids of
unknown ancestry

IIRC.

Gotcha.

JMO.

Yep....

And they all get 7th place ribbons, graded on a curve and the right to vote.

Adjudication for alot of em needs to be done.

Happy pills and on SSI for mental schit.
Delibrately seeking that lifetime payday.
Rampant in society........
Pre 9/11 the playbook for passengers was to comply and not escalate the hijacking.
Post 9/11...rather... DURING 9/11 the Pennsylvania flight fought back.
Terrorist slowed down on their hijacking in large part due to victims fighting back.

The motorist adapted first by not agreeing before hand to be a victim.
The protester thought a bully tactic was sufficient. He made the fundamental mistakes of fighting the last war and not giving his opponent a say in the battle.

The short answer is that you cannot assume that your opponent will accept the rules of war and abide by them.
Then throw in this .
Even if otherwise.

These days they tell blatant lies, then double down. They stand in front of burning cars and buildings and say it's a peaceful protest. They are nothing but the propaganda wing of the socialists. Not even the democrats any longer, the media is twice as radical liberal/socialist as the average democrat.

Yep......
They can preach it big time to freeloaders of everything they offer or want to offer.

The country is fugged.
Just a matter of time.
Its irreversible.

It will come to civil war more than likely.
When??????????

Easy there, all star.

Lots of weapons that were stolen end up in the wrong hands. You start down a very slippery slope.

I'm not scared of guns.

Are you?

Easy there, all star.

Anybody that wants a gun should be able to get one.

Period.
Whoever opened fire on me - I would be firing at the next SOB to point a weapon my way - right or wrong!
Self preservation is habitual.
We don't need any more stinking laws or formal regulations. I'm talking about your last two sentences. Anybody that is one of "us" should not be knowingly selling to one of "them".

I misunderstood.

I get what you're saying now and agree.

Sure, thats clear thinking...

Mud Dauber.

thanks. I was wondering what the gender opposite of mud shark was.

Careful, your virtue is being signaled, again...
Originally Posted by add

They are legion.

Was that Gayghost or Suckermore?

Definitely sounds like first shots were the AK. Maybe billy badass fired warning shots or put those rounds into the engine bay? Based on his interview he felt like he would only get dead if he shot at cops so maybe he underestimated the danger of of using his gun to try and disable some “pussies” car? Or maybe he was just so high he had no idea where the gun was pointed...

This.

Easy there, all star.

I'm not scared of guns.

Are you?

Nah, but the bullets can mess you up.

Snowflake who died wasnt scared of them either. I wonder what he thought when the first one hit.

"Oh chiett".

Easy there, all star.

I'm not scared of guns.

Are you?

Nope, just some of the people who stole them.
Garrett mistakenly thought he was this dude,

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Originally Posted by add

Red Star on his hat blinding him again.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by add

Uh oh I’m under attack eek ..... but it is indeed a tragedy for that poor woman to lose a guy that was gonna marry her.

Meanwhile how about this; the MSM laying out a coherent description of events....

Mob surrounds car.

28yo Garrett points his AK at driver.

Driver hits Garrett with multiple rounds.

Driver calls 911.

Driver released and not charged at this time. I hope it stays that way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...ett-foster-shooter-released-custody/amp/

I get called all sorts of stuff on here. Do you have ANYTHING to back that up?

Didn’t think so.....
How about the fact he was running with a bunch of leftist anarchistic. Ed k
https://concealednation.org/2020/07...oE4aBCAPfoA18buhuNMA1XY0EsdfxwmgCrJASl-g
The deceased's actions define being at the wrong place at the wrong time and I'll add, doing the wrong thing.
Originally Posted by add

Uh oh I’m under attack eek ..... but it is indeed a tragedy for that poor woman to lose a guy that was gonna marry her.

Meanwhile how about this; the MSM laying out a coherent description of events....

Mob surrounds car.

Driver calls 911.

What does him being 28 years old have anything to do with any of this Birdie?

Easy there, all star.

At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Easy there, all star.

At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.
If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."
Originally Posted by add

Mob surrounds car.

Driver calls 911.

Same relevance as his wheelchair-bound girlfriend was a multiple amputee and that she was Black; same relevance as the compact sedan being attacked was blue: When you read about an incident like this, do you not want to know all the details?

AK guy was not a college-age kid, he was an older Air Force Veteran,, crap, I know a former student, eight years enlisted in the Army now, who’s a BERNIE supporter. Go figure.

For the woman, tragic circumstance indeed. I’m saying this because I see every year the extreme loneliness suffered by high school kids with severe physical handicaps. They can deal with the physical impairments, but the loss of a social life is just devastating.

So, AK guy had reprehensible politics? Apparently so. But if one states that affects the legalisms of the incident, that’s the same as saying you’re in favor of hate crimes legislation.

The bottom line is this; Garrett, whoever he was, whatever his politics, apparently brung about his own demise by pointing his AK at the imminent victim of a mob.

I hope the shooter is not charged and that he can remain anonymous.

Originally Posted by add

Mob surrounds car.

Driver calls 911.

Same relevance as his wheelchair-bound girlfriend was a multiple amputee and that she was Black; same relevance as the compact sedan being attacked was blue: When you read about an incident like this, do you not want to know all the details?

AK guy was not a college-age kid, he was an older Air Force Veteran,, crap, I know a former student, eight years enlisted in the Army now, who’s a BERNIE supporter. Go figure.

For the woman, tragic circumstance indeed. I’m saying this because I see every year the extreme loneliness suffered by high school kids with severe physical handicaps. They can deal with the physical impairments, but the loss of a social life is just devastating.

So, AK guy had reprehensible politics? Apparently so. But if one states that affects the legalisms of the incident, that’s the same as saying you’re in favor of hate crimes legislation.

The bottom line is this; Garrett, whoever he was, whatever his politics, apparently brung about his own demise by pointing his AK at the imminent victim of a mob.

I hope the shooter is not charged and that he can remain anonymous.

The shooter called 911. You don’t think there will be a police report? Public info and all . Doubtful that he will be anonymous.
Originally Posted by add

If you type the word “Black” on this forum in any context it just draws the flies, doesn’t it?
Wait a minute. Not very supportive of the 2nd A are you? I'm still registered Democrat. Every time I have thought about changing over someone like Mitt Romney, John McCain, Booby Jindal, or David Vitter comes along. Trump won with Democrat votes like mine.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Wait a minute. Not very supportive of the 2nd A are you? I'm still registered Democrat. Every time I have thought about changing over someone like Mitt Romney, John McCain, Booby Jindal, or David Vitter comes along. Trump won with Democrat votes like mine.
LOL! It's a joke. But like all good jokes, there's an element of truth to it.

No, we don't need a law like that, but we do need an American Pinochet.
Originally Posted by Rugies
One less vote for Biden.

Not hardly.

The second to the last sentence describes the last 4 months perfectly.
I truly don't think the United States will exist in two to three years, at least not in the form we've all known.

I think this probably the reverse of how the folks living in the USSR felt just before the wall came down. The excitement of the dream of freedom and leaving behind the misery of totalitarianism. We're feeling the dread of the coming totalitarianism, and realizing were about to lose our freedom. The amount of weapons and ammunition flooding into society is a pretty good indicator of where we're at. Both sides arming for war. We're about to see bloodshed like we haven't seen since the civil war if something doesn't give. Biden wins and the Dems take the senate, first thing they do is go after the guns. If they do, the history books will open up once again to record the events.

I imagine it's like the Romans, with the barbarians at the gates.
LOL! It's a joke. But like all good jokes, there's an element of truth to it.No, we don't need a law like that, but we do need an American Pinochet.
Don't think for a minute we aren't headed for some type of "Pinochet". This will not end well. Worse for some more than others.

Easy there, all star.

If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."

TFF. smile
Don't think for a minute we aren't headed for some type of "Pinochet".

Pinochet or Stalin. Only time will tell which it ends up being.

[/quote]At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.
[/quote]If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."
[/quote]
God bless you, EE.

So you voted for Obama. What about others down ballot. Voted for democrats in local elections. And then wander how Portland, Minneapolis etc are screwed up. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
So you voted for Obama. What about others down ballot. Voted for democrats in local elections. And then wander how Portland, Minneapolis etc are screwed up. Hasbeen
No sir: Been voting since the 1972 presidential election. Voted in every one of them since. Never once voted for the Democrat. Voted very reluctantly for McCain and Romney. Am now very glad Romney did not win. He would still be president. Have voted for state and local Democrats.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
No sir: Been voting since the 1972 presidential election. Voted in every one of them since. Never once voted for the Democrat. Voted very reluctantly for McCain and Romney. Am now very glad Romney did not win. He would still be president. Have voted for state and local Democrats.

Good to hear, I was a little worried. Still voting for a Republican President and then voting for democrats down ballot the president has no support. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by ringworm
The native will be...
Trump supporter attempted to run down peaceful protestors.
Airforce veteran in an attempt to shield his black, quadruple amputee fiancee threw himself between her and the aggressors vehicle.
At which time the driver drew a military caliber handgun and began firing at protestors striking said victim and killing him.
Subsequently another protestor fired 3 rounds into the air in the universal sign of danger attempting to signal police.

Boom!

Called it.
He earned it...likely the first thing he has in a long time.
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Rugies
One less vote for Biden.

Not hardly.

His mail-in ballot will show up and maybe several of them.
The chief of police has no balls . he is going along with the narrative that the vehicle drive into a crowd of protestors. It's fact that the car pulled up to a red light intending to make a right turn (on video) . the dam street was full of mongrels. State the facts , chief. Don't fuel the fire but rather put it out!
I cannot wait for Mister dessert coffee to weigh in

Bob
Foster actually posted his support for the Libertarian Presidential candidate on his Facebook page recently.
Foster actually posted his support for the Libertarian Presidential candidate on his Facebook page recently.
Guess he wants legal pot, porn and prostitution. It's amazing how so many of those skulls full of mush think they are libertarian and support Bernie too.
It's going to continue until good people get mad.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
The Thief of police chief of police has no balls. he is going along with the narrative that the vehicle drive into a crowd of protestors. It's fact that the car pulled up to a red light intending to make a right turn (on video) . the dam street was full of mongrels. State the facts , chief. Don't fuel the fire but rather put it out!

Fixed it for you. Thief of your Constitution.
Originally Posted by ringworm
It's going to continue until good people get mad.

That commie fiasco in Austin is NOTHING compared to what will happen when the agitators try to export the violence outside their central urban strongholds.
Guess he wants legal pot, porn and prostitution. It's amazing how so many of those skulls full of mush think they are libertarian and support Bernie too.

So true. My nephew's wife supported Bernie last go round, but calls herself a Libertarian. Has three or four degrees but remains an ignorant fool.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

The idiot with the AK pointed it at the driver of the blue vehicle and the driver killed him in self defense. Then he fled the rioters in his vehicle and stopped to call the police and reported the shooting. As he fled one of the rioters fired at his vehicle and then reported the incident to the police.
If he felt the need to protect himself w a rifle, why did he bring his GF to such a potentially dangerous event?

Why did he bring his disabled GF to such a potentially dangerous event?

IMHO you dont bring your kids/ spouse to the front line of a war.

Total dumbass for doing it.
Originally Posted by hookeye
If he felt the need to protect himself w a rifle, why did he bring his GF to
such a potentially dangerous event?

Didn't he say in a video he was simply
exerising his 2A..?..as a demonstration
of his right to do so?.. danger or no danger
On the street, isn't it still his legal right?

As for his girlfriend, she is of legal adult age
and able to exercise her own free will /freedom.

IMHO you dont bring your kids/ spouse to the front line
of a war.

Seems rather mild compared to real wars.
go to just about any serious war and you
will find kids fighting in them.

Life is full of choices.
Seems like a collision of a few folks bad ones here.
Originally Posted by Starman
If he felt the need to protect himself w a rifle, why did he bring his GF to
such a potentially dangerous event?

Didn't he say in a video he was simply
exerising his 2A..?..as a demonstration
of his right to do so?.. danger or no danger
On the street, isn't it still his legal right?

SHEESH !

You DON'T have the 'right' or freedom to POINT your rifle AT ME.

I'd done the SAME thing.
© 24hourcampfire