Home
Besides Louisville and Austin, there's this one in Colorado:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-fellow-protesters-trying-shoot-driver/
The government solution will be to take the firearms of people who didn't do it. Kinda like impounding your car because a guy in the next state, was speeding.
I do my best to just stay away from events like this, but you can't always be successful in that. The big surprise is that motorists have not just cleaned house on protesters that threaten them.
[Linked Image from images2.minutemediacdn.com]
Looking for a grand finale to occur on November 1-3.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yes, I would have plenty of supplies and stay in the basement......or in a bathtub if you don't have a basement.
Again, mostly white middle class kids gone stupid.
I can't believe these little Marxist ass wipes are getting away with blocking interstate highways and shooting at vehicles in America. If a Aryan Brotherhood or KKK group did this, there would be armed troops lining the roads and mass arrests, and rightly so. No citizen group has a right to impede my travel on a road my taxes paid for.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Educated far beyond their intelligence.
I am glad Maine is a Constitutional Carry State.
24/7
These idiots bought firearms and didnt learn how to handle them. I am thinking Dad didnt take them hunting when they were little.
This comes to mind with every protest. Hasbeen

https://youtu.be/8GKWoQ9wrnk
Originally Posted by reivertom
I can't believe these little Marxist ass wipes are getting away with blocking interstate highways and shooting at vehicles in America. If a Aryan Brotherhood or KKK group did this, there would be armed troops lining the roads and mass arrests, and rightly so. No citizen group has a right to impede my travel on a road my taxes paid for.
Because everybody who is on our side knows they will suffer the full extent of the law, even though the law should be on their side. The government will purposely misinterpret that law because they're on the side of the protestors. Since JFK's death ALL the Presidents have been globalists, until Trump.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Because everybody who is on our side knows they will suffer the full extent of the law, even though the law should be on their side. The government will purposely misinterpret that law because they're on the side of the protestors. Since JFK's death ALL the Presidents have been globalists, until Trump.

This.
Originally Posted by benchman
The government solution will be to take the firearms of people who didn't do it. Kinda like impounding your car because a guy in the next state, was speeding.

.............. Amen...... Chuck Schumer will probably be out this week to protect his rioting friends, whom he has yet to even criticize, and demand more gun control. But it's all for "public safety", right? Chuck has to watch out for the safety of his Bolshevik buddies, AKA Useful Idiots.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yes, I would have plenty of supplies and stay in the basement......or in a bathtub if you don't have a basement.

Having read a few of you posts lately, I have decided you are a few bricks short of a full load! You might want to look at you self in the mirror, then bitch slap yourself about twenty times!! Maybe you'd wake up!!
Originally Posted by hookeye
[Linked Image from images2.minutemediacdn.com]

LOVE IT!
Originally Posted by g5m
Besides Louisville and Austin, there's this one in Colorado:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-fellow-protesters-trying-shoot-driver/

I wish they would do a lot more of this. Thin the herd.
It's coming. Pew pew pew
I totally agree...
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Current or future Heroin addicts. Go woke and go broke.
© 24hourcampfire