Home
[Linked Image from s.abcnews.com]

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/agricultu...eeds-175723911--abc-news-topstories.html

Officials in at least 15 states across the country have issued warnings for residents not to plant unsolicited packages of seeds delivered through the mail and labeled as coming from China.

The United States Department of Agriculture, the Department of Homeland Security, and other state and federal agencies are investigating the packages that have shown up in mailboxes across the country.

No, but heard about it multiple times today including on radio news with a warning from our state ag commissioner to not plant or even throw away the seeds.

I have no idea if this is a hoax or some kind of Chinese sneak attack. Not very sneaky considering the Chinese letters on the shipping label. But I’m sure some azzhats will plant them despite the warnings

Invasive plants that could be toxic to cattle? Toxic to humans?
First I've heard of this.

First the replace baby formula with melamine.
The other month they sent enough drugs up through Mexico to kill the world.
Then the send out the Wuhon plague.

Now what is this, bio- agri warfare?

I'm guessing that Monsanto is connected. Just my conspiracy theory until there's information available.
It would be in the nature of Monsanto.
Aw he’ll naw! I read Jack and the Beanstalk.
No, and I never got my Seneca Chief corn seeds from Canada this spring either.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...packages-of-seeds-that-appe#Post15087254
looks like Cardamom or citrus seeds
Nope not yet.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Aw he’ll naw! I read Jack and the Beanstalk.

Oh great, Magic Beans. Now we are going to have to deal with giants.
I'm guessing that Monsanto is connected. Just my conspiracy theory until there's information available.
It would be in the nature of Monsanto.

Monsanto feeds the world; the chinks don't.
[Linked Image from vignette.wikia.nocookie.net]
Monsanto is a corporation that sells products to people who want them. If you don’t want them go buy something else. Simple deal. DUH! Edk
Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak
No, but heard about it multiple times today including on radio news with a warning from our state ag commissioner to not plant or even throw away the seeds.

I have no idea if this is a hoax or some kind of Chinese sneak attack. Not very sneaky considering the Chinese letters on the shipping label. But I’m sure some azzhats will plant them despite the warnings

Invasive plants that could be toxic to cattle? Toxic to humans?

It looks like someone is trying to turn US public opinion against China.
they will make your dick shrink to chinese size.
First the flu, now some sort of seed, seriously WTF, we should send them some Meskins and dark greens in return.
Dang. I should not have thrown those seeds that came in the mail out in the farmers field I guess. Might go poorly
Originally Posted by ERK
Monsanto is a corporation that sells products to people who want them. If you don’t want them go buy something else. Simple deal. DUH! Edk

My first comment was tongue in cheek and meant to be slightly humorous. Why?
I thought that it would be obvious to any farmers here.
Anyone who knows anything about Monsanto knows that it is a thoroughly evil company. It earned the much deserved name, Monsatan amongst nutritionists and related professionals. Its popular product Round Up is refered to as Liquid Cancer.
It mixes genetics between different kinds of creatures with plants.
The list goes on and on for miles.
I ordered badger shave brushes from a Chinese Ebay seller back March 16, and don't have them yet. Seeds no one ordered are delivered?
I heard on the news this morning it was a scam to be able to get reviews from people and develop ratings for whatever they sell

I'm not sure how that works, I was in a drive thru and turned the radio off at that point to order.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I ordered badger shave brushes from a Chinese Ebay seller back March 16, and don't have them yet. Seeds no one ordered are delivered?

I think the badger might take exception to being shaved. Badgers aren't known for their mercurial nature.
I ordered some china white on amazon not sure what happened to it.
Originally Posted by persiandog
[Linked Image from s.abcnews.com]

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/agricultu...eeds-175723911--abc-news-topstories.html

Officials in at least 15 states across the country have issued warnings for residents not to plant unsolicited packages of seeds delivered through the mail and labeled as coming from China.

The United States Department of Agriculture, the Department of Homeland Security, and other state and federal agencies are investigating the packages that have shown up in mailboxes across the country.

It would be easy for the states dept and fed Dept of agriculture, food and drug admin. to test these for anything under the sun.
I wouldn't mess with them. Just call the state to report them and send in . Hopefully they'll do some testing.
One of my coworkers got some in the mail yesterday. Ag extension office is taking them.
Originally Posted by auk1124
[Linked Image from vignette.wikia.nocookie.net]

LOL! Good one! That goes back a ways. I forget. What movie was that?
I really wish GMOs were just that obvious.
They would still probably be big sellers.
Difference is that the pet stores would be the only ones selling them, instead of people eating them.
The bad thing is that the Genetically Modified Organisms look like normal parent plants. But many are crossed with insect genes, genetic material from viruses and all sorts of perverted combinations.
Many people in America still don't know a thing about them. I don't dislike the people or farmers who use them. To the contrary. I teach at the risk of ridicule and hatred, because I care about them. It's not easy to know what is GMO or round up free, because there's no labelling requirements in USA. People don't like gmo, so that hurts billions in sales. It's not a"free market" issue as someone was trying to argue. Much of Europe it is.
For those resistant to learning something new that gets them out of the comfort zone, its a hard pill to swallow.

Jeffrey,
Glad the extension offices are taking them. Thanks for the heads up.
Everyone,
Please spread the word to anyone who might be on a mailing list. Gardeners, farmers, land owners. It's probably just some cheap promo. But times like these.....Who knows, maybe Amazon or Google is selling the information for these list?? Just another wacky conspiracy theory.

Bear,
I originally meant it sarcastically, but humor often has some truth in it. I really don't think Monsanto was in on this. They do their evil deeds in the open, take credit for it, and proudly get away with it.
I know..... Amazon and Google provide goods to the world; the chinks don't. 😉
Better watch out or the boogie will get ya. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
Better watch out or the boogie will get ya. Edk

He already has.
His head is mounted just above the mirror.
No but I gave some seed to a Chinese gal one time
So what china virus plant diseases are gong to be released with the seeds as they are planted/growing.
Was a blurb on fox about it earlier tomight.
Govt is investigating it .
100 ,s have received em outta the blue across the country.
Kudzu seeds

I know just the ass wipe that deserves those in their yard.
These are really "Murder Hornet" eggs.
I forwarded them to Joe Biden and labeled them as "seeds of Democracy".
© 24hourcampfire