Home
Two Angry Women Arrested including a High School Counselor After They Beat the Hell Out of Wisconsin State Senator at Black Lives Matter Rally.

During their rioting Democrat Senator Tim Carpenter stopped by and took a video of the destruction.The mob then turned on him. They punched him, beat him in the head, neck and ribs.They socked him in the left eye and gave him a concussion.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Samantha Rae Hamer and Kerida O’Reilly (in green hair) were arrested for beating the hell out of a Democrat state senator.

Samantha Hamer is a social worker at a high school. She was put on administrative leave after the beating.She must be great with the kids!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-state-senator-black-lives-matter-rally/
I wonder what jail cell they identify with.
hahahahahhhaaa
Did the man with the green hair get a Lopitoffome, or does he just "identify" as female? Either way, pizzed off carpet munchers can be downright dangerous. In a related incident, there was a fight at the orchestra. A trumpet player used his horn to beat up the piano player. Police who investigated the altercation said it was a clear case of "pianist envy"!
Looking at the photos, one could tell who is the Bull and who is the Cow in that lesbian relationship.
The Senator shouldn't of asked if the carpet matched the drapes.
Chicks with dicks hitting him with sticks !
Two dykes beating a democrap senator. I'm having a schitt or go blind moment here.

One part of me says the dykes should have gotten their ribs pried apart with a blade. The other part just enjoys the cheap entertainment of irony.
Not so long ago a story with a plot like that would have been too far fetched to succeed in anything but the most farcical of Mel Brooks style comedies.
In a truly fair country, it shouldn’t matter whether you are gay, straight, transgendered, or what race you are. We should all equally have the right to beat the hell out of democratic politicians.
Winning!
Talk about winning.

LOL
Originally Posted by 673
The Senator shouldn't of asked if the carpet matched the drapes.

LMAO!
That's Kind of like when the Browns play the Steelers , its a win win, of losers !
Ditto the "win win".
Originally Posted by jimy
That's Kind of like when the Browns play the Steelers , its a win win, of losers !

Please explain.
Originally Posted by billhilly
In a truly fair country, it shouldn’t matter whether you are gay, straight, transgendered, or what race you are. We should all equally have the right to beat the hell out of democratic politicians.

I'm with you Hillbilly! ha
Oh Boy, it doesn't get any better than this.....
Originally Posted by billhilly
lol
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Winning!

Originally Posted by deflave
Talk about winning.

LOL
I sense a mending of the fences.
That woman should NEVER be allowed anywhere near children!
We need to send these sexual deviants to Suck-Ass-Charlie's house to kick the sh-it out of that Demonrat/Commie.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Not so long ago a story with a plot like that would have been too far fetched to succeed in anything but the most farcical of Mel Brooks style comedies.

Amazon is seeking rights to the movie..
Lucky they didnt knock him down and peg him
Why are lesbians so angry? They got more puzzy than ever one else.
What's the operation called when a woman wants to become a man? Why it's called an addadicktome operation!
The color on my smartphone is a bit off some days.

The guy on the right picture is his hair rancid bear meat green or some type of peacock turquoise?

Kind of hard for me to tell. Sure appreciate the help fellas.
Originally Posted by rte
Two Angry Women Arrested including a High School Counselor After They Beat the Hell Out of Wisconsin State Senator at Black Lives Matter Rally.

During their rioting Democrat Senator Tim Carpenter stopped by and took a video of the destruction.The mob then turned on him. They punched him, beat him in the head, neck and ribs.They socked him in the left eye and gave him a concussion.

Samantha Rae Hamer and Kerida O’Reilly (in green hair) were arrested for beating the hell out of a Democrat state senator.

Samantha Hamer is a social worker at a high school. She was put on administrative leave after the beating.She must be great with the kids!

Follow the links to the twitter video.

The “lady” smile on the right is a real hoss.
Originally Posted by rte

Well, just look at the happy couple, cant wait till it's open season on them and the shlt-dicks!
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by rte

Follow the links to the twitter video.

The “lady” smile on the right is a real hoss.

Uh-Huh, one punch and that green haired freak couldn't get it's head in a 5 gallon bucket.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Winning!

Originally Posted by deflave
Talk about winning.

LOL
I sense a mending of the fences.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

grin JUST KIDDING!
That idiot should never be allowed to step foot in a school much less council students. Can you imagine the poison they would inject into the mushy brains of kids?
Originally Posted by Dess
I wonder what jail cell they identify with.

Dog kennels, I bet.
Lesbians Beat Homosexual State Senator

And all the voters lost.
The Homo and the Lesbian:

Said one to the other.
We should be like sister and brother .

And off they went to the room.

But they argued all night
Over who had the right

To do what and with which
And to whom.
but they all had a good time so thats whats important