Home
Posted By: watch4bear I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Posted By: slumlord Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Is there ever any videos of one of these Karens getting Ho slapped?
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
I'd love to see her doing that on the Southside.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Good thing she didn't say that to black folks...

Off to jail with you!
Posted By: boatboy Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
WTF is wrong with people

Hank
Posted By: flagstaff Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
What a nasty woman to go off on someone like that - if front of kids

Besides, I thought the mantra was my body, my choice???
Posted By: ironbender Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Looks like Wasilla Fred Meyer.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care who dies and I think that the removal of a couple of percentage of the World's population wouldn't be a bad thing.

Disease is nature's way of balancing the population and the carrying capacity, so maybe we should let it run its course.
Posted By: deflave Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Was that Old Coot or BlackBeart?

LOL
Posted By: CashisKing Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
My C word is always handy...

Karen's do hate that c word. 50/50 they will actually hit you and you will have to defend yourself.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing
My C word is always handy...

Karen's do hate that c word. 50/50 they will actually hit you and you will have to defend yourself.

Plan B is 12" Social distancing... Karen be an Olympic track star then.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: I hope you all die - 07/30/20
I can say I am a much happier man since I quit going to WalMart several years back.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Slapahoe tribe Mom had an opportunity there. Can’t do it in presence of your kids.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Why do they call these things Karens?
Posted By: High_Noon Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
At the grocery store I frequent, they have arrows on the floor so people will only go one way down the aisles. I, of course, don't pay attention to these arrows and I had an old bird block my way while telling me I was going the wrong way. I told her to move out of my way and to mind her own business and that my going the "wrong" way down the aisle wasn't nearly the tragedy she thought it to be. She moved.
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Is this the birth of new slang? - don't be going all Karen on me
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
There's lots of folks not wearing masks at the store. Doesn't bother me. Many mothers with small children not wearing them. Just keep your distance and it's probably better than wearing that fake respirator on your face.

Honestly, when during any past flu epidemic were we told we had to wear a mask in public?
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
the worst thing is looking at the little angelic girl standing next to the rotten which is she might grow up and be just like that beetch
Posted By: jk16 Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
I bet that the mask lady in the video has voted Democrat her whole life and thinks Trump is a "meanie".
Posted By: stevelyn Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
The reason we are having the problems we're going through is there's not enough ass whoopins' going around as a consequence to other's bad behaviors.

That fahqin' cuhnt needs her head dribbled off the floor a couple times to learn some manners.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
"Good for you. Bye."

Your mask is probably dirtier than your depends.....
Posted By: hanco Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
I don’t wear one unless they make me. A waste of good time
Posted By: jackmountain Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by deflave
Was that Old Coot or BlackBeart?

LOL

Kingston. Don't tell him I said that though.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t wear one unless they make me. A waste of good time

Condoms?
Posted By: kingston Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
For some reason when somebody says condoms and masks everyone thinks of me.
Posted By: RAS Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
$100 cash money that sow is voting for Biden.
Posted By: HawkI Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Honestly, when during any past flu epidemic were we told we had to wear a mask in public?

Never, but there's plenty of Star patches and the precedent is set now, aint it?
Posted By: LJBass Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
That video would have been more entertaining if she had jumped the 2 hispanic guys walking by without masks. Wonder why she singled out the young mother and small children...
Posted By: local_dirt Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by LJBass
That video would have been more entertaining if she had jumped the 2 hispanic guys walking by without masks. Wonder why she singled out the young mother and small children...

Thought she had Bambi tied to a tree.

Wishing the footage included her and her Depends going through the goal posts.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
That karen reminds me of this Karen.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Why do they call these things Karens?

Perhaps this will help?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Karen
Originally Posted by kingston
For some reason when somebody says condoms and masks everyone thinks of me.

Clark might tell you that would stop...................if you will...................

ATONE!
Posted By: kingston Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Clark can go back to slamming his dick in a car door.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by High_Noon
At the grocery store I frequent, they have arrows on the floor so people will only go one way down the aisles. I, of course, don't pay attention to these arrows and I had an old bird block my way while telling me I was going the wrong way. I told her to move out of my way and to mind her own business and that my going the "wrong" way down the aisle wasn't nearly the tragedy she thought it to be. She moved.

You da man! What a rebel!! Why no one is gonna tell you what to do. You sure showed them. If a cop says, "Show me your hands." You're gonna keep them in your pocket. If someone tells you to drive on the right side of the road; why you're gonna drive on the left. If a sign says, "Slow, curve ahead"; you speed up. You are a contrary; the bravest, smartest and the most free of men. Yes sir, you are an inspiration. And you are tough to boot. You're not afraid some old woman.
Posted By: deflave Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20

That’s liable to damage the car door.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by cooper57m

You da man! What a rebel!! Why no one is gonna tell you what to do. You sure showed them. If a cop says, "Show me your hands." You're gonna keep them in your pocket. If someone tells you to drive on the right side of the road; why you're gonna drive on the left. If a sign says, "Slow, curve ahead"; you speed up. You are a contrary; the bravest, smartest and the most free of men. Yes sir, you are an inspiration. And you are tough to boot. You're not afraid some old woman.

And you're another liberal, happy to give away your rights, one at a time. That's TRULY impressive.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20

Da Fugg is wrong with you?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Da Fugg is wrong with you?

He’s WOKE, man!
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20

You're an arse.
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s liable to damage the car door.

You two are funny.

Maybe you could take the show on the road.............when Vaudeville starts up again.

Oh, I'm not sure I've atoned yet. Mind's not made up yet on this Corona thingie. Could get interesting here now that we have cases in a place that has to ship most people out for any serious medical condition.
Posted By: deflave Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Oh, I'm not sure I've atoned yet. Mind's not made up yet on this Corona thingie. Could get interesting here now that we have cases in a place that has to ship most people out for any serious medical condition.

Why not just spear a vagina and wave the skewer in the air?
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: I hope you all die - 07/31/20
You'll notice the witch didn't yell at the two unmasked blacks at the end of the vid.
© 24hourcampfire