Home
That's not Karen. That's white trash.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Moar!!!
I thought the pitbull helped the video a lot . smile !
It did
Karen wouldn't drive a Focus.
No hair weaves flying through the air like a frisbee - FAIL
The social experiment has failed.
I was wanting to see chawhoawhoa take out some kankles.
I'm surprised we don't see stuff like this more often when people have to live that close to somebody else.
I want all the cacksuckers up front to atone for these 'raysis, negroid-acting, they all should die, useless, thug, ad nauseam, etc.' American Pitbull Terriers. This goes to prove that they are not the Violent, Aggressive animal that all Indoctrinated people espouse, as obviously the breed is more reserved than most 'homo sapiens'. Point being though they are probably the MOST LOYAL dogs ever. After attempting to break up two sets of 'homo sapiens' fighting, the dog did the only thing it could to 'help it's owners'. I'd buy that dog a few Ribeyes with sides for it's contribution to the defense of it's owners. American Pitbulls are given a stigma for the same reason that American Patriots are...

The reserved, American Pitbull Terrier was what stopped the fight, and not the 'homo sapiens'... let that sink in.
Looks like a neighborhood BLM/Antifa cell, establishing the pecking order.
life in a duplex can get a little sporting. probably two sheets of drywall and a 3 1/2" air gap separating rhonda life from wanda life.
Even Oregon has genuine problems with gin and juice.
Nobody was killed during the making of this vid.

Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by mbhunt
That's not Karen. That's white trash.

How can they not know the difference?

Personally, I prefer to hang with White Trash.
Is white trash a bad thing ?

If so I may need to dust off my resume 🤔
© 24hourcampfire