Home
https://m.facebook.com/100038673018605/posts/209745290324570/

Big Brother won't even need cameras.
It’s coming folks. Get rid of cash and that’s how you will pay. Glad l am 67 and gonna die before this happens. Edk
If it sends a signal, it can be hacked.
Originally Posted by ERK
It’s coming folks. Get rid of cash and that’s how you will pay. Glad l am 67 and gonna die before this happens. Edk

ERK, you need to hurry....it’s coming fast! memtb
Can we hold out longer than Ruth? .
Originally Posted by ERK

I will be 69 this year and it might happen before I die.
They will have to hold me down and put it someplace I can't remove it.

“can neither buy nor sell, without the Mark of the Beast”! Most people will stand in line and beg for the chip/implant! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

“can neither buy nor sell, without the Mark of the Beast”! Most people will stand in line and beg for the chip/implant! memtb

Can believers handle the viper (evil, Babylon) and not be harmed (eternally) by its venom?
You will eventually have one of two choices, take the chip/mark or be removed from the population. It's only been out there for a couple thousand years that this was going to happen eventually. Looks like for a time such as this, it is our time. God bless. May His peace be with all who love Him.

bludog
Originally Posted by bludog
You will eventually have one of two choices, take the chip/mark or be removed from the population. It's only been out there for a couple thousand years that this was going to happen eventually. Looks like for a time such as this, it is our time. God bless. May His peace be with all who love Him.

bludog

Amen.
When it hits, you will have to deny Jesus to get it. You REALLY don't want to do that. There will be no turning back. You've sealed your eternal fate. This isn't the mark yet, but it's sure developing the technology to become it.
Folks won't believe us, but they ought to do a little lookin' on their own in the book in the Bible called Revelations. It's coming, and in our lifetime, most likely. sooner rather than later, i'm believin'.
Yes I also think we're near the end. Hang on it's gonna get real rough.
These are the easy days. I believe it will get much worse. We have been in the end times since Adam and Eve.
Originally Posted by bludog
Folks won't believe us, but they ought to do a little lookin' on their own in the book in the Bible called Revelations. It's coming, and in our lifetime, most likely. sooner rather than later, i'm believin'.

Keep gearing up and loading magazines..

And, No. You're not wasting your time, or money.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When it hits, you will have to deny Jesus to get it. You REALLY don't want to do that. There will be no turning back. You've sealed your eternal fate. This isn't the mark yet, but it's sure developing the technology to become it.

The mark will be on the hand or IN the forehead. Whats IN ones forehead? Many have already had their mind filled with the mark of the beast. They drank the kool-aid and rejected HIS word, JESUS CHRIST.
Believers will face HIM on the Judgement Seat of Christ. Unbelievers will face HIM on the Great White Throne of Judgement. Their name will not be found in the book of life.

We are in the latter part of the days of Man, soon to enter the days of CHRIST, and after the mellinium are the days of GOD.
Stay at home. Social distance. Wear your mask. Take your vaccine. Take your chip.....
I intend on coming back from my grave and helping to fight this communist crap.
Jag,

I've got a couple of compilations on this.
Been warning the public and churches about this since pre "Digital Angel"/ Fallen angel.

I used to think that this was quite a ways off.
God only knows. Matthew 24 prophesies must be fulfilled before the Mark is required. In light of those, do you think that the public is ready to accept this like they do the masks when dirty $ will scare the goats with the reeeal plagues?
© 24hourcampfire