Home
Posted By: RJM ..let me get this straight... - 08/01/20
You are sentenced to 86 years to life for murder....so more than likely you are going to die in prison anyway...

BUT, since the ChiCom Virus may kill you before you complete your sentence the state releases you so you don't "die in prison"...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/siste...release-of-brothers-killer-is-disturbing

Life gets more bizarre every day....Bob
The inmates are running the asylum!
This is a good thing! Once one of us old geezers gets the "your illness is terminal" diagnosis, why not just use that opportunity to take out a liberal politician, and let the government bear the cost of our final health care expenses? It would relieve our family members of the financial ruin involved in terminal care, and for those of us who swore an oath to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" it would be one final gesture of patriotism. The old crew like Pelosi, Schumer, Ginzburg, Nadler, and such already have one foot in the grave, but the young terrorists who are setting policies these days will have decades to trash our country if they are allowed to keep on breathing.

If killers are being set free because of COVIS concerns, we just might manage to avoid dying in a prison cell afterwards.
Don't wear your mask though, and we'll throw your ass in jail!
Posted By: las Re: ..let me get this straight... - 08/01/20
Heinlein's "crazy years" are upon us.
Suckermore and LaRoye approve this DNC move, because Trump's a dictator.
Originally Posted by RJM
You are sentenced to 86 years to life for murder....so more than likely you are going to die in prison anyway...

BUT, since the ChiCom Virus may kill you before you complete your sentence the state releases you so you don't "die in prison"...

You just dont seem to get it. If he dies in prison of covid, its going to save the US some money.

If they let him out and he kills someone else, its going to cost the US money.

smirk
I'd use the opportunity to my advantage, she wouldn't enjoy her freedom for very long.
Originally Posted by RJM

life should mean life. murderers should stay in jail.

DUI folks not so much.

Would you evacuate death row if there was a fire?

I would, but I wouldn't turn them loose.
Well...hopefully this goes a long way towards proving that California is Woke...and towards healing of race relations.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
This is a good thing! Once one of us old geezers gets the "your illness is terminal" diagnosis, why not just use that opportunity to take out a liberal politician, and let the government bear the cost of our final health care expenses? It would relieve our family members of the financial ruin involved in terminal care, and for those of us who swore an oath to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" it would be one final gesture of patriotism. The old crew like Pelosi, Schumer, Ginzburg, Nadler, and such already have one foot in the grave, but the young terrorists who are setting policies these days will have decades to trash our country if they are allowed to keep on breathing.

If killers are being set free because of COVIS concerns, we just might manage to avoid dying in a prison cell afterwards.

As bizarre as it sounds, this makes complete sense. It's classic unintended consequences. laugh
Newsome is absolutely unbelievable..............he wouldn't survive being anywhere but in the PRK.

MM
© 24hourcampfire