Home
Posted By: deflave Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Please pray for my family and I as we are potentially facing a terrible storm.

Also this is a “hot spot” for The Corona which doubles the danger if we have to retreat to a shelter.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Duck and cover Sir.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
deflave;
Good morning to you sir - perhaps better said afternoon for you folks.

Since I've been trying to remember to pray for folks here on the 'Fire anyways, I'll be happy to include you and yours.

Seriously though, I do hope the storm doesn't cause too much damage for you all.

We're in our annual fire season phase here, which is something one gambles with if one chooses to live where we do and I can only guess it's somewhat the same situation for those in possible storm effected areas.

Anyways sir, all the best to you all.

Dwayne
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Take the wind chimes down
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
April 1st is months ago...
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Somehow, the storm is racist and Trump's fault.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
April 1st is months ago...

I'm sorry... Blessings please Lord for D' and his family...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Stay out of the shelter and put your arm floaties on.

Prayers for safety sent.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
HURRICANE
PAR——TAY!!!!
Posted By: kingston Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Will this be your first good hard blow in FL?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
You have survived the perils of frostbite, grizz and malicious doxing. Hard times make for hard people and you gallantly face perils buoyed by faith and prayer. PTL.

mike r
Posted By: javman Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Also this is a “hot spot” for The Corona which doubles the danger if we have to retreat to a shelter.

Prayers to and family Travis! We were in the same situation last weekend and totally understand GB!
Posted By: Remsen Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
GFY
Posted By: TownDrunk Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
HURRICANE
PAR——TAY!!!!

Ho ho ho anduh bottle a rum !!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Hey.....what ever happened to Jeff A?
Originally Posted by Remsen
GFY

Was just a matter of time.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Travis has "cried wolf", so many times, it is rather hard for me to take him at his word.

As always, I wish, and pray for good health for all.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
GFY

Someone can read sign.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Travis has "cried wolf", so many times, it is rather hard for me to take him at his word.

I think the Covid Shelter was a dead giveaway.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20

I only pray for those that Atone for all the snide comments to my posts.
Posted By: huskyrunner Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by kingston

LMFAO!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
For more than one reason, am praying that the storm will turn right/north, miss south FL and stay off the up coast. Am thinking it will.

In any event, advice here is to stay away from those "shelters" - they only give shelter from some things, and can induce other stuff.

Best to you through these moments.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20

Softball lobbed.......
Flave headed to the AstroDome.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Softball lobbed.......

Ain't that the truth
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
I am going to hafta buy a bigger jar of popcorn for this one!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hell of a trip from Fla!
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Hell of a trip from Fla!

FEMA Van-cattle trailer.
Posted By: deflave Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Hey.....what ever happened to Jeff A?

I believe he passed away.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
deflave;
Good morning to you sir - perhaps better said afternoon for you folks.

Since I've been trying to remember to pray for folks here on the 'Fire anyways, I'll be happy to include you and yours.

Seriously though, I do hope the storm doesn't cause too much damage for you all.

We're in our annual fire season phase here, which is something one gambles with if one chooses to live where we do and I can only guess it's somewhat the same situation for those in possible storm effected areas.

Anyways sir, all the best to you all.

Dwayne

Thanks to Dwayne and other considerate people.

The rain is starting to almost fall now.

Wabigoon,

I happily accept your prayers even though you have repeatedly stated I am on ignore and I know you can’t read this.

Gauge,

I would love some popcorn right now but cannot risk the indulgence.

Eye of the storm approaching.

We must ration.

Softball lobbed.......

You won’t be laughing when you have to experience a “hot spot” or a big “surge.”

You are never safe even if you think you are.

It is in God’s hands now.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Best of luck and best wishes.. you will be on my list..
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Ah, you've survived so many sheet storms here, this little hurricane will be nothin' but a breeze. Even tho I live in NY I've had the bad fortune to have been down in FL and SC for 2 hurricanes (Andrew and Matthew) and one EF1 tornado up here. Hunker down and watch the weather channel. Good luck but you'll be fine though you could be without power for a few days. If you're going to live down there and if you own your home, get a standby generator.
Do you have a Go Fund Me account set up?

I am sure many want to help.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Prayer sent!

Gauge,

I would love some popcorn right now but cannot risk the indulgence.

Eye of the storm approaching.

We must ration.

I will eat your share and drink a few to wash it down!

Praying for you and yours!
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Ah, you've survived so many sheet storms here, this little hurricane will be nothin' but a breeze. Even tho I live in NY I've had the bad fortune to have been down in FL and SC for 2 hurricanes (Andrew and Matthew) and one EF1 tornado up here. Hunker down and watch the weather channel. Good luck but you'll be fine though you could be without power for a few days. If you're going to live down there and if you own your home, get a standby generator.

Cooper,

Sounds like you are a man that has been there and done that.

I had not considered a generator but I will now. Are they expensive?

Have you watched the news today?

This is not something to be taken lightly.

I believe the category could change any minute.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
If you're married send her to TN.
You can deal with everything else.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Deflave,

I'm praying for you, your family, as well as all here at the campfire. Whether it is this storm, or one years later, the storm of heart disease or cancer....we will all go through a storm that we can't survive. My prayer is that you will live forever when that happens.
Here's a recent post from another thread that applies to ALL of us.

1. Jesus is The Only One Who kept the law perfectly.

2. The rest of us blew it a long time ago with too many THOUSANDS of sins.

3. When Jews approached Jesus about the subject of keeping the law for salvation from hell, He would bring up one that they did not obviously keep.
We should ask ourselves why?

4. Unless YOU have PERFECTLY kept the law from your youth up....all your life and until you die, there's only one destiny and it's not heaven.
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." James 2:10

5. The purpose of the law is NOT salvation, lest we all be damned. It's a foolish exercise in utter futility.
Don't believe me, the gospels show Jesus ripping face of those wicked liberal as well as the legalistic Jewish preachers who were blind leading the the blind straight to hell. Those lying preachers were not loving Jesus, nor doing their people any good by misleading them. Their message was one of Self-righteousness.
However, The whores and wretched thieves often saw their NEED for the Savior.
Additionally, Many of the churches in Acts and the Epistles were rebuked, corrected and exhorted to NOT follow after the infiltrators who were deceiving believers about the gospel...way of eternal life.
So we should ask ourselves,
What is the PURPOSE OF THE LAW SINCE WE HAVE ALREADY FLUNKED THAT TEST???

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith."
Galatians 3:24

The law is our teacher, who teaches that we are lost and in need of being right with God. The law does not point us to himself, but instead to transfer that faith to the Only Savior. Jesus must become our sole Object of your confidence.

NOTE: If you get saved, justified by faith in JESUS, you can never go to hell. What happens when you sin big at that point on?
God treats you as His children and will discipline you upon this earth and won't let you get away with it. If you harm someone, for example, He will make sure that you will be harmed. I can speak from experience.
I insulted my Dad once... didn't get right with Dad or God, and was disciplined within an inch of my life.
The Heavenly Father humbled me sternly.
If I had died, I would be in heaven though, because Jesus paid for that terrible sin too.

6. You guys need to get saved right now.
Just like I was misled by blind, well meaning guides/ ministers...so have you. Just about everyone has been.
I believed my good could out weigh the bad, but it doesn't work that way.. Christ did it ALL. My goodness is a pile of filth in comparison.

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."
Galatians 2:16, 21

Did Jesus die in vain...for nothing??
Why do you believe that your righteousness can help Him out? You've been lied to, that's why.
To go to heaven when you die is ONLY going to happen by changing your mind about your good works that you are trusting in. All of them put together can NOT pay for even one lie. Jesus suffered beyond your imagination terrible pain in body and soul for your sins.
He was buried. He came back to life that third day, so that YOU can live with Him IF.....

IF you will now make Him alone the Object of your faith/trust. Don't put it off. God wants to save you now.
Just say this to Him from your heart.

"Dear God.
I don't deserve to go to heaven. I have sinned against You and deserve hell.
I realize that there's no amount of good works or law that I can ever do that would save me.
But Jesus suffered for everything that I ever have done wrong or ever will do. He died for me.
I believe that He rose the third day.
I ask for forgiveness and the free gift of eternal life.

Thank You for saving me God.
In Jesus name,
Amen.""

I am a very happy camper for you who just trusted Christ and prayed this now. Please let me know about this most important decision that you have ever made.
Tell me here, or PM me before the day ends.

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper
I know you've already got this ball rolling down there, but just FYI...

Posted By: Aviator Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Done
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Deflave,

I'm praying for you, your family, as well as all here at the campfire. Whether it is this storm, or one years later, the storm of heart disease or cancer....we will all go through a storm that we can't survive. My prayer is that you will live forever when that happens.

3. When Jews approached Jesus about the subject of keeping the law for salvation from hell, He would bring up one that they did not obviously keep.

4. Unless YOU have PERFECTLY kept the law from your youth up....all your life and until you die, there's only one destiny and it's not heaven.
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." James 2:10

5. The purpose of the law is NOT salvation, lest we all be damned. It's a foolish exercise in utter futility.
Don't believe me, the gospels show Jesus ripping face of those wicked liberal as well as the legalistic Jewish preachers who were blind leading the the blind straight to hell. Those lying preachers were not loving Jesus, nor doing their people any good by misleading them. Their message was one of Self-righteousness.
Additionally, Many of the churches in Acts and the Epistles were rebuked, corrected and exhorted to NOT follow after the infiltrators who were deceiving believers about the gospel...way of eternal life.

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith."

The law is our teacher, who teaches that we are lost and in need of being right with God. The law does not point us to himself, but instead to transfer that faith to the Only Savior. Jesus must become our sole Object of your confidence.

NOTE: If you get saved, justified by faith in JESUS, you can never go to hell. What happens when you sin big at that point on?
God treats you as His children and will discipline you upon this earth and won't let you get away with it. If you harm someone, for example, He will make sure that you will be harmed. I can speak from experience.
I insulted my Dad once... didn't get right with Dad or God, and was disciplined within an inch of my life.
If I had died, I would be in heaven though, because Jesus paid for that terrible sin too.

Just like I was misled by blind, well meaning guides/ ministers...so have you. Just about everyone has been.
I believed my good could out weigh the bad, but it doesn't work that way.. Christ did it ALL. My goodness is a pile of filth in comparison.

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

Why do you believe that your righteousness can help Him out? You've been lied to, that's why.
To go to heaven when you die is ONLY going to happen by changing your mind about your good works that you are trusting in. All of them put together can NOT pay for even one lie. Jesus suffered beyond your imagination terrible pain in body and soul for your sins.
He was buried. He came back to life that third day, so that YOU can live with Him IF.....

IF you will now make Him alone the Object of your faith/trust. Don't put it off. God wants to save you now.

"Dear God.
I realize that there's no amount of good works or law that I can ever do that would save me.
But Jesus suffered for everything that I ever have done wrong or ever will do. He died for me.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

I am a very happy camper for you who just trusted Christ and prayed this now. Please let me know about this most important decision that you have ever made.

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

+1
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

This one is Isaias. Maybe next year we'll land on Jesus.
They aren't cheap. I have a 15KW Generac Standby Gen and they are about $4K minus the electrician to wire it. We got ours after a couple bad storms (Irene and Sandy) hit us up here and left us without power for several days. Two years ago when the tornado hit us, it took down 11 trees on our property, took out 2 utility poles on our pvt road and left us without power for a week. We live in a Pine/Hemlock forest and trees come down and take out our power lines all too often and then there are the ice storms . We are the only ones in our neighborhood to have a standby generator and we had neighbors coming over for showers, drinking water (we are all on wells) etc. IMO, the peace of mind and feeling of independence is worth it. Sitting in a hot or cold house and losing everything in your freezer is no fun.
They aren't cheap. I have a 15KW Generac Standby Gen and they are about $4K minus the electrician to wire it. We got ours after a couple bad storms (Irene and Sandy) hit us up here and left us without power for several days. Two years ago when the tornado hit us, it took down 11 trees on our property, took out 2 utility poles on our pvt road and left us without power for a week. We live in a Pine/Hemlock forest and trees come down and take out our power lines all too often and then there are the ice storms . We are the only ones in our neighborhood to have a standby generator and we had neighbors coming over for showers, drinking water (we are all on wells) etc. IMO, the peace of mind and feeling of independence is worth it. Sitting in a hot or cold house and losing everything in your freezer is no fun.

They ever hear of buried power lines?
Posted By: pahick Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Youll be fine. Just in case....Go Forth Youngin! Get some nookie before its too late.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
I have added you to my prayer list.
You are number 27.
I don’t pray often, so please be patient.

P.S.
My “Thoughts” list has a shorter wait time; you would be number 13.
Let me know if that would suffice.

Great info.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You are number 27.

I need all the help I can get.
Thanks Happ, for stopping me from saying something I should not.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
GFY

Regardless of what you may/may not think of Deflave, that was uncalled for.

I really do want to help... will you accept Vietnamese dongs?

That's easy to do if the development is in an former pasture or if the land has been cleared by a developer. In the forest where I live, to bury the lines one would have to cut thru so many roots and go around so many trees, it's dang near impossible. There's no way the power company will do that for us and we would never get the 7 homeowners who live off our road to agree to pay the cost to have it done. All the lines along the town/county roads are on utility poles too and those lines go down as much as the ones in our little grove neighborhood.

That's easy to do if the development is in an former pasture or if the land has been cleared by a developer. In the forest where I live, to bury the lines one would have to cut thru so many roots and go around so many trees, it's dang near impossible. There's no way the power company will do that for us and we would never get the 7 homeowners who live off our road to agree to pay the cost to have it done. All the lines along the town/county roads are on utility poles too and those lines go down as much as the ones in our little grove neighborhood.

Google Boring machine.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
You are number 27.

P.S.
My “Thoughts” list has a shorter wait time; you would be number 13.
Let me know if that would suffice.

Hahaha. Too funny.

Im praying for Col T and his family. Its for sure his family needs it.

Zero and Hillary are on the "Thoughts" list, and it aint good thoughts either.
Originally Posted by AB2506
GFY

I agree.

We may have different gods but he could still have prayed for me.

The power is flickering on and off now.
Originally Posted by pahick
Youll be fine. Just in case....Go Forth Youngin! Get some nookie before its too late.

Good advice,

but be careful if you intend to follow it yourself, could get painful a bit.

Have you watched the news today?

This is not something to be taken lightly.

I believe the category could change any minute.

So, you're a hurricane believer eh?

I still don't think you've Atoned, or even Repented, for all your disparaging remarks against me.

No prayers until you do.

I do hope your wonderful family gets through it OK though,

You put the scooter up under some shelter, right, so's they can have something to navigate around all the downed palm trees to get to the bodega for supplies.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
90 north of Tampa is sunny, calm and 96*. The AC works and we might have a few showers and 10-20 mph breeze tomorrow. You’re welcome if so disposed. Not all Floriduh BJ’s are fun.
Posted By: pahick Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Good advice,

Kicked last one out, again, so by myself. Did turn on old Charlies Angels rerun and rubbed one out last night just to make sure they didnt screw anything up laugh
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Harsh buddy first the Covids flourish in the land of denial and now this storm. Scary stuff and right when you were really starting to get it on down there, just bought a Rukus and everything. I don't really pray but I'll ask Wabi to throw one in for me if could. That's allowed innit?
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
If you don't make it, there damn sure better be a mask on your corpse.
Posted By: colodog Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
12344mag has it right, GFY stands for Got Floaties Yet?

Pears sent!

Keep the storm down there please....

Good advice,

Kicked last one out, again, so by myself. Did turn on old Charlies Angels rerun and rubbed one out last night just to make sure they didnt screw anything up laugh

Dude,

I'm glad for you, but that's what's known as TMI in some parts eek
Posted By: ironbender Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
GFY

How so? I was saying a Hebrew prayer. "Goyische Floridians, Yeshua", which means that those in Florida who have accepted Christ as their savior will be protected from all harm.
GFY

How so? I was saying a Hebrew prayer. "Goyische Floridians, Yeshua", which means that those in Florida who have accepted Christ as their savior will be protected from all harm.

Well that is one explanation of the acronym I've never heard before.

I'll keep it in mind though, for the ones that ask.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

Too long, didn't read. From the first few lines I'm pretty sure it's stupid.

Flave,
If I thought there was a snowball's chance in any sort of God giving a damn what I thought, I'd surely pray for you.
At this point, I'm pretty sure he'd make it hit your place on purpose just to spite me.
Posted By: g5m Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Done.
Even the Joos are tired of his shenanigans.

KNW!

KNW!

Flave's Rabbi has his work cut out for him.
Once more, the boy that cried wolf, and Can a leopard change his spots?

And again, I wish all well, I also wish some folks would behave better, me foremost.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

KNW!

Yeah....but he dont roll on Saturdays!

Shomer F'ING Shabbas.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Stay safe from the storm.

Hope your place gets no damage.

KNW!

Yeah....but he dont roll on Saturdays!

Shomer F'ING Shabbas.

You guys are off on flaves actual religion. Didn't hear one peep out of him when churches shut down for the Covids but man did he piss and moan when his favorite bar closed!
Once more, the boy that cried wolf, and Can a leopard change his spots?

And again, I wish all well, I also wish some folks would behave better, me foremost.

Why would a person that has you on ignore post on your thread?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
get some beer, make some BBQ, and enjoy the few hour-long thunderstorms. should be good fish after the storm, has been here.
lmao just had lightening hit close to the house, weak front blowing through, no rain but lots of lightening.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Do you want us to say some prayers?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Here's hoping things get wet and wild, and you get blown until you can't take it anymore.

And of course, a happy ending.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I have #28 open, let me know.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20

Couldnt they trench along the road?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
a stupid, but typical post from the fellow that spends so much time slamming Christians. GFY
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Just bore it. Only digging would be potholes where you would tie individual services on.
Posted By: barm Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Done.

yes i'm going out in the lightening with rebar.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

yes i'm going out in the lightening with rebar.

Graphite fishing rod might work too.
How about this? [Linked Image from static.shoplightspeed.com]
Posted By: slumlord Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

+1

TFF

no way you read all that.
Some of the best trout fishing around here is during thunderstorms. Not necessarily raining, but thunder & lightning. Good reason to spring for a bamboo rod, LOL..
Originally Posted by slumlord
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

+1

TFF

no way you read all that.

Bullsh*t. +2 !!!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Make sure you wear your mask because that wind will be blowing all those COVID death droplets everywhere. Bwahahahahaha. Good luck Travis.

So, you're a hurricane believer eh?

I still don't think you've Atoned, or even Repented, for all your disparaging remarks against me.

No prayers until you do.

I do hope your wonderful family gets through it OK though,

You put the scooter up under some shelter, right, so's they can have something to navigate around all the downed palm trees to get to the bodega for supplies.

Are you a meteorologist?

Do you predict the weather?

The news said I'm going to die. That's the end of the conversation.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
If you don't make it, there damn sure better be a mask on your corpse.

I am wearing my mask and a space blanket.

I'm trying to protect our most vulnerable before this storm kills me.
Originally Posted by colodog
12344mag has it right, GFY stands for Got Floaties Yet?

Pears sent!

Keep the storm down there please....

This isn't a joke.

It's going to rain and I'm not even kidding.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a stupid, but typical post from the fellow that spends so much time slamming Christians. GFY

LOL, that was mighty .......Christian of you.

Too long, didn't read. From the first few lines I'm pretty sure it's stupid.

Flave,
If I thought there was a snowball's chance in any sort of God giving a damn what I thought, I'd surely pray for you.
At this point, I'm pretty sure he'd make it hit your place on purpose just to spite me.

Jackoff,

I appreciate being in your thoughts and not your prayers.

All the best.

KNW!

I consider Flave to be a living deity, the One who converted me from my Christ-killing ways. I'll never forget his guidance. I'm going to be in the Holy Land in January or February, so I will once again go into the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and debate the non-believers.

By the way, Jim, the farmer's market here was full of Hutterites today. The women weren't much to look at but their produce and meats (especially ducks) were hard to ignore. It was a shame that someone reported them for not wearing masks.

KNW!

Jim,

I know you're not accustomed to dealing with those hook nosed devils, but rest assured, NGAF what they think about anything.

(Case law and financial investments excluded)

Please pray for me as I have never seen weather like this.
KNW!
Posted By: RJM Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Take care and keep your head down...you and yours will be fine...

Bob

I consider Flave to be a living deity, the One who converted me from my Christ-killing ways. I'll never forget his guidance. I'm going to be in the Holy Land in January or February, so I will once again go into the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and debate the non-believers.

By the way, Jim, the farmer's market here was full of Hutterites today. The women weren't much to look at but their produce and meats (especially ducks) were hard to ignore. It was a shame that someone reported them for not wearing masks.

Remsen,

My Jewish neighbor hates my Jew jokes.

Can you explain this?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Remsen,

Can you explain this?

Converted?

They seem to have a poor sense of humor.

Remsen,

Can you explain this?

Absolutely. He's not a real Jew. He should be challenged on this and forced to prove his heritage. I'd start with Holocaust jokes. Maybe something like "How many Jews fit in a Volkswagen on the way to Auschwitz? 4 plus 30 in the ashtray."

If he doesn't laugh, he's not a real Jew.
Jumping Jehosiphat!

Thats terrible!

Remsen,

Can you explain this?

Absolutely. He's not a real Jew. He should be challenged on this and forced to prove his heritage. I'd start with Holocaust jokes. Maybe something like "How many Jews fit in a Volkswagen on the way to Auschwitz? 4 plus 30 in the ashtray."

If he doesn't laugh, he's not a real Jew.

Roger that and thank you.

When the storm subsides I will walk over and deliver.

Hell of a trip from Fla!

He never said, "You all can go to hell, I'm going to Texas.

Davy Crockett, he aint.
Posted By: 79S Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Is deflave dead?

Softball lobbed.......

You won’t be laughing when you have to experience a “hot spot” or a big “surge.”

It is in God’s hands.

Fixt
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

Good job, Happy. Do you not think its too late for Col Travis? wink
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is so awesome I love storm scenes. flave.. get some selfie video for us later like those guys on the weather channel.
South Beach Web Cams already show refrigerated tractors trailers lined up to haul away all the dead bodies

I had no idea how serious this storm was going to be.

CAT 6 maybe... CNN is reporting... maybe even a CAT 10

KNW!

the One who converted me from my Christ-killing ways...

You're a Roman?
Please keep you camera handy... Sharknado events are great when captured live.
Originally Posted by 79S
Is deflave dead?

yes he got blowed to death.
Originally Posted by 79S
Is deflave dead?

Which one?
He gone.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Jumping Jehosiphat!

Thats terrible!

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]
He gone.

Doggone.
Posted By: 79S Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Damn he was a good dude.
Probly best for him. Fire bastids were nagging him to death anyway.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

You'd have to see our pvt gravel road to really understand. We have some very large trees and utility poles right on the very edge of our one lane road. When the tornado hit, it uprooted one large tree that took 1/3 of the road with it. After cutting up all the trees across our road the next order of business was to fill in the 3 foot deep 5" wide hole that uprooted root ball left behind. Beside, it would be way too expensive for us to do (the power company won't pay for it). Heck, it hard to get the power company to come and trim the branches that are rubbing on the wires. Earlier in the year we had a electric line rub against a tree branch and it got the tree smoking/smoldering. We called the power company and they told us to call back if we lost power, which eventually happened. Only then did they come and trim that branch.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Prayer Request - 08/01/20
Our fam’s continuing prayers for y’all. God bless.
Posted By: deflave Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by Aviator
Done

Praise Jesus.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Can somebody ask Mannlicker how he saw my post?

Also wish him my best.

We’re all in this together.
Originally Posted by gkt5450

I am also praying for me.
Posted By: 79S Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Someone said you were dead? I guess they were just fibbing..
South Beach Web Cams already show refrigerated tractors trailers lined up to haul away all the dead bodies

Don’t make a mockery of the news cycle.

They are saving lives.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Damn he was a good dude.

If he goes by way of a hurricane storm,

It'll be better for his memory.......................

he'd never accept going by way of The Corona....................

he might have to Atone for asking The Believers to Atone.
A lot of people don’t understand how dangerous these storms are.

It’s easy to poke fun from the comfort of your homes but if you’re ever near a bad storm or a Corona “hot spot” you won’t find it so comical.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Do you believe in Karma? I know that lightning makes me a little nervous. Big storms will make you a believer, and thankful for an abundance of Iguanas and a Green Egg. Keep the faith Meshuganah.

mike r
A lot of people don’t understand how dangerous these storms are.

It’s easy to poke fun from the comfort of your homes but if you’re ever near a bad storm or a Corona “hot spot” you won’t find it so comical.

Absolutely.

One would never make fun of a HiLine blizzard.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Don’t make a mockery of the news cycle.

They are saving lives.

I hope they can save yours, Col, if you need it, i mean. Just dont count on no artificial resuscitation, uh, you know, with the Corona and all.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
A hurricane blowing Covid droplets in the air!!! That’s a double whammy... You're screwed... My condolences.

Prayers sent 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by RJM

Bob

I was gonna say keep your head up, and let your family shelter behind it. Have you seen the size of that thing? Medium size family can shelter behind that thing easy!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Remsen,

Can you explain this?

Yes. He hates all of your jokes.
Maybe you can take refuge in a Wally World. Get there early. Before all the dimocraps grab all the air mattresses, Coleman stoves, steaks, tuna fish, Nikes, TVs,etc.. You know, so they dont starve.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Maybe you can take refuge in a Wally World. Get there early. Before all the dimocraps grab all the air mattresses, Coleman stoves, steaks, tuna fish, Nikes, TVs,etc.. You know, so they dont starve.

Use bleck face if you go, so anything you lift will be free gratis.,
Guys,

After watching the news I realized I could lose power at any moment. I should sign off.

I have rationed the food and water.

Will hope for the best.
Guys,

After watching the news I realized I could lose power at any moment. I should sign off.

Will hope for the best.

Be sure to save all you important computer files, a power surge could get you bad.

Bring the Big Green Egg under shelter too.

Are you still stocked up with TP? Could be a long stretch without a store open.

I'm leaning towards a prayer or two for you, you haven't been mean to me yet today. You might just get through this thing with the power of Campfire prayers.
Guys,

Did the family get any food?
Save buckets of water, so you can flush the crap.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Amazing your internet is still 5x5...

Have you thought of nailing your children's hands to some heavy timber with 20 penny nails?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Send frozen iguanas
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Guys,

Will hope for the best.

I am taking your prayer request to my congregation in the morning Travis-Clark. Please know that you and yours are always welcome to seek refuge here. I can imagine that riding this out is frightening. Have the street signs started shaking yet?
Posted By: bludog Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Happy to pray for the safety of you and your family during this time. God bless.

bludog
Just don’t forget to wear a mask 😷...
Posted By: ironbender Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

You misunderstood. That’s the number of cats predicted to drown.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by RJM

Bob

I was gonna say keep your head up, and let your family shelter behind it. Have you seen the size of that thing? Medium size family can shelter behind that thing easy!

He’s no Tom. wink

Use bleck face if you go, so anything you lift will be free gratis.,

So, not the other kind of gratis?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Guys,

Will hope for the best.

I am taking your prayer request to my congregation in the morning Travis-Clark. Please know that you and yours are always welcome to seek refuge here. I can imagine that riding this out is frightening. Have the street signs started shaking yet?

Paul,

do you not like Dave. No prayers for Dave??
Sometimes I feel like you guys don’t take my prayer requests seriously.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Guys,

Will hope for the best.

Paul,

do you not like Dave. No prayers for Dave??

How the goddam phugk am I supposed to know which personality he is posting under? For the love of shidt, be grateful I am praying for some the cogksuggers to begin with.
Paul,

ValNotaDad is from California.

He will always find a reason to complain.

Seriously Dude,

you really think that?

There have been some very serious replies to your post. I think one or two more and you'll definitely make it through in good shape.
Paul,

We would not want Dave to be forgotten. He might end up Left Behind. Dave needs prayin' up too.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Remember, it's the National Weather Service( aka the Government, the same people who issued the Covid-19 warning) that is talking up this storm thing. wink
Paul,

We would not want Dave to be forgotten. He might end up Left Behind. Dave needs prayin' up too.

I know.

I was just joking.

Dave is one of my closest friends.
Paul,

I know.

I was just joking.

Dave is one of my closest friends.

As such, he will not be forgotten in my requests that are forwarded "Upstairs"..

Blessings and grace to you and yours in these trying times.

Look on the bright side, when the storm passes you may be able to get some free coconuts right in front of the house without risking 'flave Jr falling out of a tree.
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Remember, it's the National Weather Service( aka the Government, the same people who issued the Covid-19 warning) that is talking up this storm thing. wink

Chuck,

Are you questioning the severity of this storm?

I took this picture on my way to the driving range this morning and I feel like it speaks for itself:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

This is what you get for leaving MT
Originally Posted by gitem_12

This is what you get for leaving MT

How long did you live in Montana?
For those that are still finding humor in all of this, I'll have you know that not only was my regular driving range closed, but I had to resort to a ghetto ass driving range so I could get my morning practice in:

Posted By: Salty303 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

If anything happens to you I got dibs on the Rukus, K?

Originally Posted by Salty303

Salty,

I am not sure that they are legal in your native prison.

I will do some googling.

Salty,

I am not sure that they are legal in your native prison.

I will do some googling.

That'd be the least of my worries they confinscated my licence in ot 7
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Chuck,

Are you questioning the severity of this storm?

I took this picture on my way to the driving range this morning and I feel like it speaks for itself:

Not at all. If those clouds get any darker, you may need to self quarantine for 14 days.
Salty,

I cannot write my will right now.

We are rationing:

Not at all. If those clouds get any darker, you may need to quarantine for 14 days.

I am so thankful to be not dead yet.

The power of prayer is real.
Looks like youve learned well from our lieberal friends and struck it rich in W World.
compliments to the cook ^
Looks like youve learned well from our lieberal friends and struck it rich in W World.

I'm trying to survive this horrific storm and The Corona hot spot.

Do you not watch the news on the TV?

Please pray that we live another day.

Exponential.
Yes, and im praying for your fambly, and well, kinda for you too.
Just cause.

Please pray that we live another day.

Exponential.

I had no idea Iguana cooked up so nice.

K let me get this straight, just the day then right?
Oh Dear the Jesus...

It's raining again.

I should log off.
Posted By: huntinaz Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Dearest Lord;
Thanketh Thee for Thine grace and please be with DeeFlaves as they retreat in faith from Thine wrath upon the rotten sinners of the Southern Urth. Save them! O’ Lord, as they pray to be saved, with nothing to eat but beef steak and nothing to drink but Holy Water and Holy Beer, and nothing but diligence in their faith and obedience for Thine Holy word. And Lo! Behold their faith unto You, that DeFlaveth himself gave up his beloved golfing hole, and possibly other holes, to retreat in penitence, to be spared damnation or worse... for the devil is in the rain. And spare not the nonbelievers and other heathens for they doth not deserve Thine grace. And lastly, O’ Lord, may the Buccaneers have a spectacular season with Thomas Brady and Gronk-ski, unless of course, he’s Jewish, which it sounds like he probably is.

Amen
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Dearest Lord;
Thanketh Thee for Thine grace and please be with DeeFlaves as they retreat in faith from Thine wrath upon the rotten sinners of the Southern Urth. Save them! O’ Lord, as they pray to be saved, with nothing to eat but beef steak and nothing to drink but Holy Water and Holy Beer, and nothing but diligence in their faith and obedience for Thine Holy word. And Lo! Behold their faith unto You, that DeFlaveth himself gave up his beloved golfing hole, and possibly other holes, to retreat in penitence, to be spared damnation or worse... for the devil is in the rain. And spare not the nonbelievers and other heathens for they doth not deserve Thine grace. And lastly, O’ Lord, may the Buccaneers have a spectacular season with Thomas Brady and Gronk-ski, unless of course, he’s Jewish, which it sounds like he probably is.

Amen

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Dearest Lord;

Amen

Haleluya Brothers an Sisters.
Apparently huntinaz is the only guy on here that knows how to be a Christian.

PS-The sun has set and things are getting scary right now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Dearest Lord;

Amen

I have never read anything like it.

Not since Brother Maynard told of thine Holy Hand Grenade.........of the Antioch.

I tell you what....he uses his tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore.

They always doget scary after sunset.

Demons are about at night. Especially in S FL.

Ask the Voodoo Princess in Little Haiti.

You might need an amulet or some such protection. A good one might even keep The Corona away if you're not wearing a mask.

They always doget scary after sunset.

Demons are about at night. Especially in S FL.

Ask the Voodoo Princess in Little Haiti.

You might need an amulet or some such protection. A good one might even keep The Corona away if you're not wearing a mask.

Nice! Tell us about that counter top!

That's my workbench.

That's my workbench.

That would explain all the white stains........

That would explain all the white stains........

I'm on death's door.

I don't have time for your petty dick jokes.
I didn't think it was petty.....
Posted By: Remsen Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Either Jim and Flave are better than Abbott and Costello or vodka makes me laugh at anything.
I thought as long as your trailer was tied down these storms aren't much worry no?
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Who knows? Maybe this hurry-cane will blow his ass all the way back to Montana
I thought as long as your trailer was tied down these storms aren't much worry no?

Uhhh, try watching the news.

You'll learn/conform.

Either Jim and Flave are better than Abbott and Costello or vodka makes me laugh at anything.

Jim's an ass hole.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Jim's an ass hole.

Watch it there buddy. St. Jim brought you back from the dead.

Watch it there buddy. St. Jim brought you back from the dead.

That doesn't mean I can't be unappreciative.

Jim's an ass hole.

Travis and Clarke and Deflave arent two.

Travis and Clarke and Deflave arent two.

Posted By: duck911 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Only this azzhole would start this self-serving, Circle Jerk Gang thread.

Classic... (sadly).
Originally Posted by duck911

Classic... (sadly).

I can't believe you and Kingston are friends.

Classic... (sadly).

Yet here you post on the thread he started. What does that say about you???
Originally Posted by Springcove

Classic... (sadly).

The Duck love him some 'flave.

LOL

PS-I just watched the news and determined I'm almost deader.
How is the efficacy of the storm tonight?

Is it growing exponentially?

Are you on the front lines?

Neil Cavuto says we gonna die.

Send schit paper.

Thanks.

I think it is pretty obvious. It says I think this prick is a self serving, attention whore who started an entire thread just to rally his dipchit troops.

Present company (you) included.

I think it is pretty obvious. It says I think this prick is a self serving, attention whore who started an entire thread just to rally his dipchit troops.

Did your daughter survive the "frontlines?"

LMFAO

You’re just another dumb fugk that I couldn’t give two [bleep] about. Go whine some more Mr frontline.

Dumbass.

Neil Cavuto says we gonna die.

Send schit paper.

Thanks.

Rape whistle would be a good idea too, especially with this circle jerk business going on. Man, what a storm.

Speaking of rape whistles, that’s going on my Santa list right.... now
Rape whistle......thats a good idea........

Rape whistle would be a good idea too, especially with this circle jerk business going on. Man, what a storm.

What if nobody hears it?
The Front Lines will hear it......

What if nobody hears it?

Jesus will hear it, Brother. He is always with you
Dearest Lord;

Amen

This is the first time I approve of a prayer posted on the fire! It made me want to lob the holy hand grenade of Antioch at my enemies, that the lord might smite them, in his mercy.

You're right.

I hadn't thought of that.
Dearest Lord;

Amen

This is the first time I approve of a prayer posted on the fire! It made me want to lob the holy hand grenade of Antioch at my enemies, that the lord might smite them, in his mercy.

I'm taking it to Michael's for framing.
Dearest Lord;

Amen

Jeebus....what have you been doing? Polishing your hockey stick?

Couple pages back........beat you to it big time.

What if nobody hears it?

You fuggin Jackwagon!

Hahahaha!

That was fuggin Tip Top.
Dearest Lord;

Amen

[quote=huntinaz]Dearest Lord;

Amen

I have never read anything like it.

Not since Brother Maynard told of thine Holy Hand Grenade.........of the Antioch.
Damn, flaves dick has to be RAW at this point from the rubbing off in this thread.

But he, and the rubbers are all in their happy place!
Damn, flaves dick has to be RAW at this point from the rubbing off in this thread.

Look who back!!!

LOL

You are not getting back in the nest that way pal.
[Linked Image from encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]

For fugg sake ducky, it’s Saturday night. Why aren’t you and the missus out for a dessert coffee?

For fugg sake ducky, it’s Saturday night. Why aren’t you and the missus out for a dessert coffee?

No one else is wearing their mask on the beach....sooo.........#exponential....
The Duck is scared to death of The Corona.

I can't imagine how he acts if it begins to rain.

LOL

No one else is wearing their mask on the beach....sooo.........#exponential....

LOL

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
I hate that movie.
I've never seen it.......

Notice that 'Gruff hasn't commented about praying for me?

Or my family?
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Aint you gots schidt to do like chug dessert coffee through a cock shaped twisty straw and program voicemail boxes?
Posted By: GeoW Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Just roll in the windows and roll yer britches legs up.. you'll be awight!
Don't use it all up.. save a little for me Monday around 2ish PM.

G
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Hey, since we got ya here... do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

What if nobody hears it?

You fuggin Jackwagon!

Hahahaha!

That was fuggin Tip Top.

I think we’re all really feeling the Spirit tonight
I have to step out for a bit.

The exponential of the efficacy is approaching from The Cone.

Please keep me in your prayers.
Posted By: 79S Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

What if nobody hears it?

I have to step out for a bit.

The exponential of the efficacy is approaching from The Cone.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Are you dead yet?? Ph uck most drawn out death since safariman kidney disease
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

LOL

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I hate that movie.

Dorthy was a big time Hollywood slut.
I pray that you are all praying for me.

I’m sure Duck is... He’s got that weird fixation about you. He probably thinks you have a purdy mouth 👄...
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Deflave,

"Dear God.

In Jesus name,
Amen.""

God bless you very much!

Happy Camper

Holy fugg
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
I prayed that the wind would blow off a bunch of bikinis for you.

I’m sure Duck is... He’s got that weird fixation about you. He probably thinks you have a purdy mouth 👄...

The Duck is a real man’s man.

LOL
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I prayed that the wind would blow off a bunch of bikinis for you.

I like your style
Storm downgraded. Prayers rescended.
Posted By: aalf Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Eye of the storm....

[Linked Image from thumb-p9.xhcdn.com]
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Last night the cone of death from mega storm Isaias was ripping right up Mr Deflate"s driveway. But I fell asleep. Was there any 'blow by blow' reports coming from the front lines this morning? Body count (non covid related)? I'm guessing the body count was surprisingly low.... the number of threats and pears sent by concerned Campfire citizens most likely kept the body count down. Pears work, hoo yah. What kind of supreme being could ignore pears from as far away as Montana and British Columbia?
Flintlocke,

I am hungover like a banshee.

I’m sure there are a lot of dead people outside but I’m watching The Last Narc.

Will report back later.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Hurricane Prayer.

Enter yours here.

https://stambrosedeerfieldbeach.com/spiritual-communion-prayer-hurricane-prayer/

Yes.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Softball lobbed.......

It is in God’s hands now.

Oh I wasn't laughing at you or indicating that you lobbed the softball. I've been praying like heck for you and yours and everyone else in the storms path. God Speed, my friend.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

EF1? pfffftt

That's when people from Kansas start putting the clothes pins on the picnic table cloth.

grin
Flintlocke,

Will report back later.

Where did you find The Last Narc??

Amazon pontooned it a couple months ago.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Prayers sent.
Paul B.
Dearest Lord;

Amen

Ah well see I'm up here in Canaderp, and so the time zones are different and stuff and also our internet is slow and we have all kinds of Covid just screwing everything up so that's probably what happened here. In any case, we can't be sidelined by such trivial matters when a fellow fire member is in such dire circumstances!
Posted By: hanco Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
You got it Mr Flave. Stay safe
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yes.

I wonder if they could have George back, or keep the 14M, which they would choose?
Flintlocke,

Will report back later.

It’s up and running on Prime.
Originally Posted by hanco
You got it Mr Flave. Stay safe

Thanks hanco.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
This is South Park level parody!

We are in a heat wave out here. The news says people could possibly die if they sit out in the sun all day without water. We will pull through these trying times with prayer.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Dear Baby Jeebus,

Please protect our Black Brother Flave from the big ocean.

Keep him safe and dry.

Amish

😎
Posted By: kingston Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Yes.

$15M

Unbelievable
Posted By: hanco Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
We have ridden out some bad ones in my lifetime. It’s no fun, scary as hell. Lost a dozen trees during Ike, but none hit the house. I’ll never forget the sound of the wind. Hunker down, they say. Run like hell is what I say.

Yes.

$15M

Unbelievable

I’am sure the collective brain pool of his family will come up with good ways to use the gifted money to improve the lives of other black people in his community.

😎

Yes.

$15M
Unbelievable

15M for “funerals and memorials”. Uh huh. Worth more dead than alive.

Pretty good trade for his family.
Flintlocke,

Will report back later.

It’s up and running on Prime.

Cool! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Yes.

$15M

Unbelievable

I’am sure the collective brain pool of his family will come up with good ways to use the gifted money to improve the lives of other black people in his community.

😎

I'm guessing their financially assisted mourning will start somewhere around here.

https://www.bramanbentleypalmbeach.com/search/new/tp/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bentley%20Dealer%20%26%20Location&utm_term=Bentley%20Near%20Me&utm_content=Bentley%20w%2F%20Location

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=jqO9zpRI&id=4641CB742C534C54EF960EBB17DDBC5AEA388A29&thid=OIP.jqO9zpRIjM5sxoDx5pcugQHaEK&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fseyboldjewelry.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2019%2f03%2fSeybold_Facade.jpg&exph=1080&expw=1920&q=seybold+building+gold+chains&simid=607990102895365311&ck=603C2C53481AD6300D8EE5C500062634&selectedIndex=2&FORM=IRPRST&ajaxhist=0

They may have to buy their way up the food chain. All these are SODE OUT. Lol.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/products/ak-47-assault-pistol

https://www.primaryarms.com/MCategories+AK-47-Complete-Guns
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
You have them, stay safe.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
I think the deFlavor fambly was pretty safe. The bibull say the end days gonna be fiery. Valsdad got a good one going between his house and mine ( he is rich, probably from his Traeger grill) about 75,000 acres and now I got one to the west of me, only 1800 acres but in the worst terrain imaginable with no roads, it's gonna burn til the snow flies. I'm not real excited about pears, but this "go fund me" thing is intriguing.
LD,
Absolutely!

GoFundMe me has become the equivalent to the Iranian government payouts to the families of suicide jacket wearing martyrs.

Unbelievable, how stupid white people are.

😎
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I think the deFlavor fambly was pretty safe. The bibull say the end days gonna be fiery. Valsdad got a good one going between his house and mine ( he is rich, probably from his Traeger grill) about 75,000 acres and now I got one to the west of me, only 1800 acres but in the worst terrain imaginable with no roads, it's gonna burn til the snow flies. I'm not real excited about pears, but this "go fund me" thing is intriguing.

Before you start buying Bentleys for the BLM fambly, you could alternatively start your generosity here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/thetrumpwall

https://thepostmillennial.com/veter...s-4-million-dollars-from-over-65k-donors

Bless you.

PTL. It looks like the prayers have worked and the storm isnt going over Col Travis but is being deflected away from his poor family and to the north.

Director of the national Weather Service was just on Weather Nation with the good news and wearing his life saving Fauci mask.
Posted By: kingston Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Gofundme might just be a viable alternative to taxes.

To paraphrase Gus, "democracy is expensive."
Posted By: bucktail Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by ironbender

Yes.

$15M
Unbelievable

15M for “funerals and memorials”. Uh huh. Worth more dead than alive.

Pretty good trade for his family.

Mayweather said that he was going to pay for the funerals so it's all gravy.
Sometimes, hurricanes aren't booshit.

Sure keeps the newbies scaret.

Posted By: CashisKing Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Sometimes, hurricanes aren't booshit.

Sure keeps the newbies scaret.

Liberals scarfing up all the Goya Beans to fugh with the rest of us... bastards
Did Flave make it?
Did Flave make it?

He died.

Please start a commemorative thread.
Did Flave make it?

No, he dead....looks like the prayers worked! Silly bastard shoulda realized most of the prayin folks on here want him dead before he asked for intercession!
Did Flave make it?

He died.

Frick. And after all the hard work I put in bringing him back from the dead......
Posted By: supertfroclark Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20

Posted By: mbhunt Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Say hello to Roy
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Prayer Request - 08/02/20
Pretty sure you never had this issue while on the Hi-Line.

Intelligent person might take that into consideration flave.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Dodged most of the flying tree limbs. One finally got ole Flave.

He'll be chalked up to baloney virus.. with a tree limb through his aorta.

RIP.

You have to be joking.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Prayer Request - 08/03/20

Dodged most of the flying tree limbs. One finally got ole Flave.

He'll be chalked up to baloney virus.. with a tree limb through his aorta.

RIP.

Yeah, A sure case of The Corona......................but he had pre-existing comorbidities........................he was breathing in and out..............a sure sign he was going to die one day.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Prayer Request - 08/03/20
Did Flave make it?

He died.

Frick. And after all the hard work I put in bringing him back from the dead......

Florida took him!
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Prayer Request - 08/03/20

You have to be joking.

I must’ve missed it when you asked for prayers from the impending hurricane that was bearing down on the hi-line???

I’ll have to look up the the HDN when that storm was.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Prayer Request - 08/03/20
You got it Flave.
© 24hourcampfire