Home
Posted By: steve4102 Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Biden Gang Must Be Going for the Steal Because ‘Hollow Joe’ May Be Worst Democrat Candidate in History

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oe-may-worst-democrat-candidate-history/

The only way Democrats can win in 2020 is to create fake and fraudulent investigations and impeachments, shut down conservative speech, and then commit voter fraud. It’s the only way they win with their horrible candidate who rarely makes it out of his basement, let alone Delaware, to give a garbled speech.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
They know that and you can bet they are going forward with it as they have something up their sleeve..

I maintain this Covid plandemic is part of their big scam they plan on pulling...

look for some foreign involvement, via China or Russia to help them pull this off...
Posted By: las Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
LEO are intercepting thousands of phony but high quality drivers licenses coming in from China. Shirley. There is no connection?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Just wait until they count more than 125% of the number of mail-in ballots than they officially printed. They'll then argue that some of them may indeed be fraudulent, but since there's no way to tell which is which, they should count them all anyway.
Posted By: hanco Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Stuff the ballots. Bastards
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Just look what happened in 2018.Bastards just kept finding and counting ballots for two weeks until the Democrat won.Look what happened in Iowa with the democrats.Did they ever decide who won?Democrats have been cheating in elections for years.Box 13 in Jim Wells County Texas won LBJ a seat in the Senate and later became the President of the United States after JFK was assassinated.Vote by mail in the 2020 election will be horrible.We won't have election results for sometime after election day.I feel like the 2018 election was a trial run on what they could get away with in the upcoming election.There plan,just keep filling out ballots until you win.I don't know why we cannot have something as simple as out Social Security number entered on the ballot.Everyone that is eligible to vote should have one.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
I fully expect there to be rampant voter fraud on the part of the democrats. There is no other way they can win this election. Fraudulent votes got the magic knee grow elected the second time. Fraudulent votes were supposed to have gotten the hildabeast elected but they screwed up and she didn't get the right proportion to win the electoral college delegates. This time the democrats will win it all by a landslide unless we have an honest election.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
If widespread general vote-by-mail is allowed, the Demons have a very high probability of winning the WH.

MM
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Well seeing as the govt only sent out just over 1 million stimulus payments to people who are already dead so I can’t imagine any problems with 100% mail in ballots!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
It's always been the plan, just on a bigger scale now.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/02/20
Vote fraud is S.O.P. for the Democratic party. Has been for a LONG time now. And the Republicans will NEVER do ANYTHING about it! Thanks to some BS agreement they made years ago (and their general state of complicity). They can't say a peep when every Tyrone, D'Andre, Shamiqua, and Aunjanue (living and dead) vote two or three or four times each. Even when they can PROVE it... not one squeak of protest from (R)...

Why would anyone still think elections are honest?

In the coming election, there will be vote fraud of absolutely STAGGERING proportions. Like we've never seen before. They won't even really try to hide it. Just to rub our noses in it.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden Gang Must Be Going for the Steal Because ‘Hollow Joe’ May Be Worst Democrat Candidate in History

The only way Democrats can win in 2020 is to create fake and fraudulent investigations and impeachments, shut down conservative speech, and then commit voter fraud. It’s the only way they win with their horrible candidate who rarely makes it out of his basement, let alone Delaware, to give a garbled speech.

That's why the Dems are pushing so hard to have everybody 'mail in ' their ballot... If they can achieve that, they'll salivate like a starving dog lookin' at a T-bone.....'cause the fraudulent ballots will be astronomical..
Posted By: Hastings Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
In 2003 my co-workers and I were worried that Republican Piyush "Bobby" Jindal would win the governor's race against Democrat Kathleen Blanco. Blanco pulled within 3% in the polls right ahead of the election. I told them to quit worrying because the Democrats always steal 5% of the vote. Blanco won and except for Hurricane Katrina being unfairly hung on her would have gone down as one of the best and most honest governors Louisiana ever had.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by steve4102

That's why the Dems are pushing so hard to have everybody 'mail in ' their ballot... If they can achieve that, they'll salivate like a starving dog lookin' at a T-bone.....'cause the fraudulent ballots will be astronomical..

So what do we do about it?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Voter fraud is indeed an issue.

But Election Fraud is far, far, more dangerous.

Examples...

* Look at that election fixer in Broward County last election.

* Republican holds a slim lead.... Bring in 45k provisional ballots.

* Lost ballot boxes found just in time to save the democrat candidate.

It's not who casts the votes, as much as who counts the votes.

Last election it was flagrant and in our face. This election it will be the norm.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by Stophel

In the coming election, there will be vote fraud of absolutely STAGGERING proportions. Like we've never seen before. They won't even really try to hide it. Just to rub our noses in it.

Yep..............& very likely we won't like the outcome, IMO.

MM
Posted By: sse Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
steal it or at least ruin it
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by Stophel
Vote fraud is S.O.P. for the Democratic party. Has been for a LONG time now. And the Republicans will NEVER do ANYTHING about it! Thanks to some BS agreement they made years ago (and their general state of complicity). They can't say a peep when every Tyrone, D'Andre, Shamiqua, and Aunjanue (living and dead) vote two or three or four times each. Even when they can PROVE it... not one squeak of protest from (R)...

Why would anyone still think elections are honest?

Hell, the Silverback who was in charge of elections in my County was doing it since 1992. And that's only what they've looked at. Meanwhile, she got her full retirement. No prosecution. Nothing. Guess what party she belongs to?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
I think Wednesday 3rd Oct. will be a bad day for me .
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I think Wednesday 3rd Oct. will be a bad day for me .

How so?
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/04/20
This is what the President is really up against..............We must vote for his second term or we may lose this Country as we know it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/04/20
Bull Schitt ^^^^^^^. Yes, this election is extremely important, however the boogeyman Illuminati secret controller crap is just that: B.S.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Voter Fraud is The Plan - 08/04/20
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Bull Schitt ^^^^^^^. Yes, this election is extremely important, however the boogeyman Illuminati secret controller crap is just that: B.S.

Oh really.....Ever hear about the 2030 Agenda?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ew-world-order-with-the-help-of-the-pope

This was the Agenda for the U.N. meeting last year in New York.
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/24797GSDR_report_2019.pdf
© 24hourcampfire