Home
Posted By: EthanEdwards Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it, but thought it worth sharing.

The vaccine is coming...

As many of you heard Moderna is in stage 3 of their vaccine testing. If all goes well it'll become federal law to get the vaccine.

Here's something many of you don't know, guess who the first CEO of Moderna was? A Cornell graduate by the name of Anthony Fauci, who was a roommate with none other than Bill Gates.

Are you paying attention?

It was at Cornell that Bill Gates designed the RFID (Radio-frequency identification) and patened it under US2006257852.

Are you awake yet? Now let's really go down the rabbit hole.

Moderna was a pharmaceutical company that started in Germany under the name IG Farben. IG Farben is infamous for it's mass production of Zyklon-B, the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust.

After Germany fell, IG Farben was dissolved and its assets sold off by a Nazi turned American by the name of, you guessed it, George Soros. Soros rebranded the company as Moderna.

And who was the primary stockholder of Moderna until his death? Jeffrey Epstein. His role in Moderna is where he made his fortune and established his connections. Let that sink in.

Wake up people! You are being conditioned and controlled.
Posted By: bludog Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Good info, thanks for posting.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
You're quite welcome.
Posted By: xarcher Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
It appears none of thus is accurate based on a little digging in the innanet. Fakebook strikes again.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by xarcher
It appears none of thus is accurate based on a little digging in the innanet. Fakebook strikes again.
Who the fu ck are you? Did you fact check it with Soros' Snopes?
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
You can find out more on this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkUcJR2SOg with Dr. Pamela Popper, or here: https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=G160M&m=h9TYntbAsOYcSkU&b=ati4DFIlKWZFdMdxw7Ulow
The first is a link to a YouTube video by Popper, and the second is a link to G. Edward Griffin's Red Pill University, with several videos about Covid and where the government wants to take us.

Also - go to TheCorbettReport.com for more info on Bill Gates and how he wants to vaccinate the world. It's not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Smallpox vaccine was mandatory and carried out by force. Wasn't it?
Posted By: xarcher Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[color:#FF0000]I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it.
Posted By: Aviator Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Damn good thing it was
Posted By: las Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
But the Kung flu isn't smallpox- it's just another flu.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
[color:#FF0000]I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it.

Laughing
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Roommate of Gates? At Cornell?

Last I heard Gates dropped out of Harvard? And he’s 15 years younger than Fauci.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Dunno if or where smallpox vaccine was made mandatory, but Smallpox killed over 300 million people over the years, and starting at one point a few decades ago it had been officially eradicated.

That's a Sh**t pot load more people than have been killed so far by Covid.

I have learned that isolated cases of smallpox pop up now and then, but the bottom line is that's a terrible disease that has been beaten.

If there is a release of the smallpox from one of the handful of labs that are the official guardians of the virus, there would have to be a government of some kind involved..
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
the 2 largest stockholders in Moderna are Fidelity and Vanguard investment groups, totaling about 11% of the shares.
Posted By: WAM Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
I think the Internet and CNN were invented by John Deere. Spreads more bullchit faster and farther.
Posted By: antlers Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
the 2 largest stockholders in Moderna are Fidelity and Vanguard investment groups, totaling about 11% of the shares.
Vanguard is a fiduciary, I’ve done business with them since the 90’s. I’m pleased with my dealings with them. Hopefully Moderna doesn’t turn out to be the biotech equivalent of Enron.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
I thought for sure there would be a tie in with alien technology 😱
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
What a pile of crap...

Some people will fall for anything.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Mandatory vaccine? Ain't happening here at my house. I will vaccinate anyone who tries to force the issue.

Why? The Swine Flu vaccine came within a micron of killing my wife. End of the trail for me accepting medicine for the masses.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Lots of folks here laughing at this as they put on their mask to go to Walmart and stock up on TP and tampons.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Laughing
Not getting the 100k first hurts don't it old buddy. lmao
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Zyklon-B, the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust..

Faceberg says this?
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Zyklon B killed 6 gorillion lice in the camps, Goys. Now take the vaccine and watch your kids or grandkids get killed or sterilized by it, and keep your mouths shut, you racists!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20

I never took it
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Mandatory vaccine? Ain't happening here at my house. I will vaccinate anyone who tries to force the issue.

Why? The Swine Flu vaccine came within a micron of killing my wife. End of the trail for me accepting medicine for the masses.

No medicine is without risk. Friends mom damn near got planted from Gillian Barre after a vaccine.

Make your choice and take your chances.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

No medicine is without risk. Friends mom damn near got planted from Gillian Barre after a vaccine.

Make your choice and take your chances.

I wouldn't take ANY chances with ANY vaccines after I've learned what poisons they put in them.

You came close to losing your friends mom. I believe it. This has happened to thousands of people along with a multitude of other horrible results. I lost two immediate family members to the damn flu shots.
The people who design these vaccines have to be satanists.
We all need to trust the Lord, Not these Satanists....not a bit.

https://www.boredpanda.com/tetanus-...medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic
Posted By: duck911 Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
BULLCHIT.

The day a vaccine becomes mandatory in this country is the day shots are fired, starting in this house.

BS news.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Fauci is 80 years old, for God's sake, Gates in his late sixties. Roomies? Not a chance. Soros also didn't become a hedger until the 1970s so it's kind of hard to see a teenager taking over Farben. Psht.
Next time, hit DELETE, not "Forward."
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Fauci is 80 years old, for God's sake, Gates in his late sixties. Roomies? Not a chance. Soros also didn't become a hedger until the 1970s so it's kind of hard to see a teenager taking over Farben. Psht.
Didn't forward it to anybody, just posted here with a disclaimer. Calm down and comprehend.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by jwp475

I never took it

Back when it came out president whomever enforced it upon any dissenters. Heard about it lately in report of government powers and public health. You would not have been there.

Much more about mandates of the past. Hmmmmm.

Carry-on
Originally Posted by duck911
BULLCHIT.

The day a vaccine becomes mandatory in this country is the day shots are fired, starting in this house.

BS news.

Think much? It's not like you'll be leading the rebellion! Chit.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it, but thought it worth sharing.

The vaccine is coming...

As many of you heard Moderna is in stage 3 of their vaccine testing. If all goes well it'll become federal law to get the vaccine.

Here's something many of you don't know, guess who the first CEO of Moderna was? A Cornell graduate by the name of Anthony Fauci, who was a roommate with none other than Bill Gates.

Are you paying attention?

It was at Cornell that Bill Gates designed the RFID (Radio-frequency identification) and patened it under US2006257852.

Are you awake yet? Now let's really go down the rabbit hole.

Moderna was a pharmaceutical company that started in Germany under the name IG Farben. IG Farben is infamous for it's mass production of Zyklon-B, the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust.

After Germany fell, IG Farben was dissolved and its assets sold off by a Nazi turned American by the name of, you guessed it, George Soros. Soros rebranded the company as Moderna.

And who was the primary stockholder of Moderna until his death? Jeffrey Epstein. His role in Moderna is where he made his fortune and established his connections. Let that sink in.

Wake up people! You are being conditioned and controlled.

Bill Gates went to Harvard, dropped out and moved to Albuquerque.

what else ya got?

mad mad madDr Fauci is here to give you the injection!! mad mad mad
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20

Wait....which one was Tommy Lee Jone's roommate?
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Mandatory Vaccine? - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Wait....which one was Tommy Lee Jone's roommate?

....and how many degrees to Kevin Bacon?
© 24hourcampfire