Home

How do you say RICO in Spanish? Thinking Bristoe should invite Jorge to this place.

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands
Glad the owner told them to GF themselves. Sad that some other restaurants did not.
Extortion, terrorism.
Shoot those sonsabitches.
too bad i ain't closer. i'd go get me a cuban sammich.
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton made a business model out of this sort of schitt.

Funny how they don't allow comments on the article.
Welcome to the "new normal"; where you are either with the mob or you are automatically against them. And if you're against them they have their own, self righteous B.S. entitled attitude to destroy you because then it's justifiable to the pack of useful idiots.
gentrification of the area, which has undergone hundreds of millions of dollars in development in recent years.

You are welcome Louisville!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton made a business model out of this sort of schitt.

Funny how they don't allow comments on the article.

The Courier Journal is a very liberal newspaper in the very liberal Jefferson county of KY. We have 2 out 120 counties that are as liberal as any in the country.
Originally Posted by Steve

How do you say RICO in Spanish? Thinking Bristoe should invite Jorge to this place.

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands

I've lived about 80 miles from Louisville since 1975. I *might* have gone there 10 times since then.

The last time was about 10 years ago. My wife bought some tickets to see Loretta Lynn at The Palace for my birthday.

Generally speaking, there's nothing in Louisville that I care to see or do.
Read the article. Sounds like the Cubans took over a previous black ran [bleep] hole area and made it into something decent.. now the blacks want “reparations”.

Incredible
He should've cracked the skull of the POS that broke the flower pot. 1.5% recurring donation to black non-profit, 23% minimum black staffing (I'm sure that would go well for his business), etc, etc. It IS extortion and mafia tactics and should be charged as such. I just hope everyone else is as tired of the tail wagging the dog as I am and prove it in November.
Gimme ten bucks and I won’t throw a rock through your window.
I'm not sure why Louisville attracted so many Cubans. I guess a few settled there and and helped others get located. There's a fairly large Cuban American population there now,...all of them fairly recent arrivals. Apparently they've done well for themselves.

I'm not very familiar with the situation,..just what I've read. But they seem to be a close knit, hard working community.

They don't owe anybody anything. Those blacks got a lot of damn nerve coming into a community of Cuban refugees and making demands on them.
The UNKNOWN is where else in the U.S. is BLM strong arming new immigrant business owners? Very much doubt this is a isolated incident.
Sounds like a protection racket. I think the Feds have laws to address such issues.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Sounds like a protection racket. I think the Feds have laws to address such issues.

Where is AG Barr?
They maybe need to adopt some “Tony Montana” tactics, lol.....knives, chainsaws and M203’s.
Sounds like the BLM bunch has learned well from Jesse and Al.....
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
They maybe need to adopt some “Tony Montana” tactics, lol.....knives, chainsaws and M203’s.

I've been around plenty of Cubans that don't play fair.

Being stupid can become very painful.
Would this be a

#shakedownsmatter

or........

#extortionmatters
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Would this be a

#shakedownsmatter

or........

#extortionmatters

Nothing more than trying to justify theft.
Didn't know there was a Cuban community in Louisville.

How about a canoe on BLM extortionist forehead? How's that for diversity?
Probably won't turn out well for the BLM folks.
Sounds like these are folks who, based upon their experience from whence they came, know that a line must be drawn and not crossed.

We could all learn from them.
© 24hourcampfire