Home
He clearly isn't (trying to) make a decision based on experience and merit.

It gets dumber by the day with demented old Joe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ys-vice-presidential-pick-TWO-WEEKS.html
no ones offered him enough?
Either that or nobody wants a free ride on the Titanic.
Debates with Trump delayed forever....
This is certainly not 'the look' of a confident and purposeful campaign.
I am wondering if Biden will actually be the democratic nominee!
Originally Posted by lastround

Anyone awake in class, has to wonder the same thing.

Is there no deadline?
Waiting on kamala,s skin bleaching and botox/ face lift to settle in a little more

Or stacy is getting the jack o lantern gap in her teeth fixed.

Or maybe Elizabeth is doing melatonin treatments.

Or mooschelle is getting a penis reduction
Obviously the polling data isn't showing what they like......with the previous choice.
Due to china flu the "I'm with stupid" shirt printing was delayed.
I'm not sure how much credibility to give it, but I've been reading reports that Biden's dementia has gotten much worse since the primaries.
Joe's just keeping everyone in suspense. But actually the puppet masters haven't told him who to announce yet. When he does it will of course look as if Joe himself had personally made that choice.
Trump should demand the media ask Biden if he's on meds for dementia/alzheimers.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not sure how much credibility to give it, but I've been reading reports that Biden's dementia has gotten much worse since the primaries.
He must have smelled something coming on the wind...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Waiting on kamala,s skin bleaching and botox/ face lift to settle in a little more

Kamalatoe already had the face lift done. There were stories and weird pics a month or so ago.

That's just what the Left wants.

A blithering idiot that they can control.

That's why they picked Mueller in that Russia investigation. His dementia is about as bad as Biden's.
I wouldn't be surprised at all to wake up one morning to find he's announced he'll have to drop out of the race due to a "medical" issue or something similar.

One debate and it's over.
I've heard a couple of recent news stories that said "presumtive nominee"
I found that a little strange.
MontanaMarine: That (choice not being based "on experience or merit" but just how negroey a woman is!) was "exposed" by "plugs sleepy joe scratch & sniff biden back when HE announced that several months ago!
It is idiotic, I agree with that, but nothing new.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
More than likely Quid Pro Joe just forgot to pick somebody.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I wouldn't be surprised at all to wake up one morning to find he's announced he'll have to drop out of the race due to a "medical" issue or something similar.

His handlers won't let him participate in a debate.

The election fraud would be much harder to pull off after that.
He has to taste each one first. Got to Michelle Obama, found out she wasn't so very much a she, and had a two week bout of the dry heaves set in. So, he got set back a bit
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Maybe not even one.

NYT: Let’s Scrap the Presidential Debates
Creepy Joe doesn't like black folks either.

He won't even sniff them.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by renegade50

LMAO

Same here. And I doubt very much that Biden is picking the VP candidate anyway. He’s a puppet with half the strings broken.

His ideology and all the corruption aside, it’s a sad thing the D Party and his family, presumably, have put him out there.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Same here. And I doubt very much that Biden is picking the VP candidate anyway. He’s a puppet with half the strings broken.

His ideology and all the corruption aside, it’s a sad thing the D Party and his family, presumably, have put him out there.

Spot on, especially about the family. It's hard for people like us to fully understand the politician mentality. They are willing to do literally anything for power, or to be near to it.

Biden was shoehorned into the nomination because all the others were clearly not up to taking on Trump, and if (when) Biden flops, it's no loss to the party's future. I think it's about 50-50 odds on if he actually ends up being the candidate. You can bet they've already got a stand-in being prepped to take over, and that may have been the plan all along. We already know they don't give a fugg about who their voters want. What better way to put the candidate the party elites want in there than to start with a mental defective who can conveniently drop out at the last minute.
The chances of Biden being the actual nominee are slim and none. And slim just headed for the door.

Soros is still trying to decide who he wants to run.
The 'black bass' must be hung on a trotline. crazy
Originally Posted by gunner500

I wish you were more compassionate about poor Joes plight. The lying, demented , corrupt sack of [bleep] deserves that much. grin
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by gunner500

I wish you were more compassionate about poor Joes plight. The lying, demented , corrupt sack of [bleep] deserves that much. grin

I have much compassion available for pedo burisma joe ; ]
There is a Master Plan in all of this...

Joe will be briefed on it later.
A good bit of insight in some of these posts. The Dem scene looks like a political train wreck from here - Biden is deciding nothing and those in control appear to be flustered and disheveled. They are completely willing to sacrifice Biden in a losing situation, but whom is to be sacrificed among the minority women choices?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Is there no deadline?

Petty sure I remember at least one race where the Dem candidate got pulled or died right before the election, and some court allowed them to replace him after the cut off. NJ Senator maybe?

You might be right.
Biden is not picking the VP, he will be told who it is.
And I think there will be no debates.
That’s not what I heard:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden's campaign announced that he would be making his pick for Vice President soon, adding that the former Vice President had recently stated, "I'm so close I can smell her."

Biden's staff says Joe has been pacing the halls of capitol buildings, congress, and the Senate sniffing the air like a starve-crazed bloodhound in search of the perfect female candidate. "He's huffing longer, deeper inhalations," said his campaign manager Greg Schultz. "That means he's getting really close."

Biden's staff says at the rate he is sniffing, he'll definitely have a VP pick by the first week of August.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-campaign-says-he-is-so-close-to-a-vp-pick-he-can-smell-her
Originally Posted by CCCC
A good bit of insight in some of these posts. The Dem scene looks like a political train wreck from here - Biden is deciding nothing and those in control appear to be flustered and disheveled. They are completely willing to sacrifice Biden in a losing situation, but whom is to be sacrificed among the minority women choices?

My money is on Bernie getting a sex and race change while we are not looking.

If not Biden then it should be Bernie the Communist!
Camel Toe is balking at removing her dentures for the hum job old Joe is demanding. She claims Willie Brown didn't do that!
You can bet your ass, something nefarious is in the wind.
This XYZ html is all wrong......

https://donaldjtrump.com/xyz
Now that their test run of how Communist leaning protesters got away with their destruction unimpeded in Dem run cities, for the most part, and the defund police campaign took somewhat of a hold, it seems likely Bernie can replace Biden as their nominee with less resistance from the Dem's in charge of nominating their real pick.

If that doesn't get the Republican base to get out and vote in November, nothing will, IMHO. Although the voting fix is moving forward, also, as planned to dupe us. Plus floating the Trump will refuse to accept the fraudulent vote count plan is starting to become a thing. Say it enough, folks will repeat it as truth. Just like the news saying "secret unnamed government goons are grabbing peaceful protesters off the streets, even though they know the subjects scooped up are most likely terrorists who they have footage of rioting and looting vs peaceful protestors.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Debates with Trump delayed forever....

Yep. Look for him to come down with case of Covid 19 a day before the first scheduled debate. It ain’t gonna happen!

Kamala the K U N T will be the VP Pick, though. Book it! 😜
biden can't wait to find out who "his" pick is.
Originally Posted by poboy

LMAO! Good one Mike!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LMAO! Good one Mike!!!

Yup, good humor usually has much truth in it.
Bi'dum doesn't even know who "his" pick is..
Once Slow Joe makes a decision, does anyone really expect him to remember which one he chose?
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Once Slow Joe makes a decision, does anyone really expect him to remember which one he chose?

Yes, half the country.

Over half the country isn’t even aware that Biden has literally lost his mind.

Nor do they care.
Keep your eye on the #3 slot. Pelosi sits there. Be afraid, be very, very afraid.
That's so true.
Biden's pick is going to Moochele, the Obama’s can't afford to lose this election.
As bad as Joe is getting to be, I'm thinking he may just drop out and we're gonna get maybe Kamala (she who sleeps her way to the top) Harris and maybe (?) Warren for VP. The latter just a WAG on my part.

I can see it now. For some ungodly reason Joe does run and wins. It's inaugration day and when sworn in Joe say, :duuuhh!
Paul B..
Originally Posted by bbassi

Petty sure I remember at least one race where the Dem candidate got pulled or died right before the election, and some court allowed them to replace him after the cut off. NJ Senator maybe?

I think that was in 1972 when Senator Eagleton, McGovern's pick for VP, was discovered to have been in a mental hospital (or something) years earlier. That was after he had been nominated at the convention. Eagleton was persuaded to drop out and the Party Yahoos just picked someone else.

If they can persuade Biden to "voluntarily" drop out, they can pick someone else. No courts involved.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by bbassi

I think that was in 1972 when Senator Eagleton, McGovern's pick for VP, was discovered to have been in a mental hospital (or something) years earlier. That was after he had been nominated at the convention. Eagleton was persuaded to drop out and the Party Yahoos just picked someone else.

If they can persuade Biden to "voluntarily" drop out, they can pick someone else. No courts involved.

I doubt they have to persuade a Biden to do anything this late in the game.

The persuading was done months ago and the plan is already being implemented.
Can you imagine what would happen if some large corporation announced they were going to pick a new CEO but the CEO had to be a black woman? Their stock price would drop in half. It would drop more if they let months go by without a pick after announcing that.

Personally I don't care. I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook and they already lost my vote on the second criterion.

Dont laugh. Lot of truth there. His handlers will do the picking for him, no doubt about it.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Biden's pick is going to Moochele, the Obama’s can't afford to lose this election.
IMHO they pick her and they can kiss that election goodbye..
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Dynasty baby?
Originally Posted by jnyork

Dont laugh. Lot of truth there. His handlers will do the picking for him, no doubt about it.

Its hard a find a clean groid
Biden is only there because Bernie was running away with it.

If Biden bows out.....the DNC picks......which is what they wanted all along.
All of these "leaks" about possible VP picks are all intentional trial balloons floated by the DNC to see what the reaction is about the choice. That way, if the person isn't Communist enough, or female enough, or non white enough, they can claim ignorance and say it was just a rumor.
Looks like they are trotting out Susan Rice.

I got ten bucks bet with SPANO that Biden will not be the nominee.
Originally Posted by AKduck

Valerie Jarret should be along soon...
Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) Has been in the news way to much lately to just be cast aside.

She is it.

Book it.
Originally Posted by AKduck

Looking like Susan Rice to me, too.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) Has been in the news way to much lately to just be cast aside.

She is it.

Book it.

That commie Chris Wallace was sucking on her Sunday on Faux.

About made me throw up.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-campaign-says-he-is-so-close-to-a-vp-pick-he-can-smell-her

He will be the nominee and have a fainting spell.

He is waiting as long as he can to see if his pick is stuck with a subpoena by Durham.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He is waiting as long as he can to see if his pick is stuck with a subpoena by Durham.

Don’t be retarded.

AG Barr already said more than once that Biden and Obama are never going to be interviewed let alone be indicted.
Uh.....yea. What about Rice?

Don’t be retarded.

AG Barr already said more than once that Biden and Obama are never going to be interviewed let alone be indicted.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Don’t be retarded.

What about her.

AG Barr already refused to indict both McCabe and Comey even after he was sent criminal referrals on both from congress and the OIG.
Rice is no different.
Uh.......yea. A subpoena isn't an indictment.

Don’t be retarded.

What about her.

AG Barr already refused to indict both McCabe and Comey even after he was sent criminal referrals on both from congress and the OIG.
Rice is no different.
Uh.......yea. A subpoena isn't an indictment.

Don’t be retarded.

What about her.

Rice is no different.

Correct and like I said, Barr said these two will not be interviewed.
Uh........yea. Sorry........no.

She is it.

Book it.
Where have you gone, Joe Dementia?
Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
Jolting Joe has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
© 24hourcampfire