Home
I don't know why I think this is funny and righteous "karma" for the liberal, anti-Americans up there on Mulholland Drive!
He-he!

Link: https://www.the-sun.com/news/1250019/beverly-hills-shooting-mansion-party-dead-wounded/

What is that old saying "you can take the ghetto-ites out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the ghetto-ites"!
Sad in a way but it IS kalifornicationkopia so WGAF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
At an NFL players house party....what were the odds.
good times
Thug Life Hillbillies.
Mulholland has always been the playground for pieces of schitt.
Apparently an AirBNB rental. The local gov'ts here are starting to crack down on these 'party rentals'.
I counted around 50 shots ... and only three people hit? That's a lot of lead flying around without hitting but three. Shooters musta been holding their pistols sideways. grin

L.W.
Just an observation but I didn't see a whole lot of "racial diversity" in any of those photos.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I counted around 50 shots ... and only three people hit? That's a lot of lead flying around without hitting but three. Shooters musta been holding their pistols sideways. grin

L.W.

OR...they were cops.
Huntnshoot: So YOU are saying that "pieces of schit" can afford that monster mansion on a hill with a view like that there in "Beverly Hills", kalifornicationkopia.
The owner could very well be a piece of schit but he is a higher pay grade piece of schit if he is!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Huntnshoot: So YOU are saying that "pieces of schit" can afford that monster mansion on a hill with a view like that there in "Beverly Hills", kalifornicationkopia.
The owner could very well be a piece of schit but he is a higher pay grade piece of schit if he is!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yes, I can. In this world, the biggest pieces of schitt have the most money. How do you think they buy those houses...through working for money?
Huntnshoot: If being a career n.f.l. football player for a living qualifies, in your world, as "work" then yeah the owner of that mansion on Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills, kalifornicationkopia DID work for the money to buy it?
Are YOU suffering under the impression that kalifornicationkopia or some benevolent entity GIVES those multi-million dollar mansions away???
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
NBN

So much for covid restrictions.

Must have been a protest of some sort LOL
imagine paying huge bucks to live next door to that schit. and some of them giant houses are on like 1-2 acre lots. i'd be going to jail.
Hookeye: Yes, Hookeye, for sure - it is a sad commentary indeed on a large segment of today's "black" community!
It is sad and inexplicable their disregard for humanity, human dignity and the preciousness of life?
It puzzles me why they live and think like they (the criminal, antisoceital and anti-Americans amongst the black community) do?
There is no rational reason for their conduct or their mentality.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I love it... Get more of those privileged Hollywood pricks.. I don’t feel a bit sorry and an NFL.. Wonderful!!!
VarmintGuy

Read the whole report.

The party was held for an NFL player at an AirBnB rental. The NFL player does not own the house.

Can you imagine your house after a party like that? Course I can't imagine anyone in my house unattended ever. That's why I'm not a real estate tycoon.

BTW, I did notice the broad ethnic diversity of the party goers.

Ought to be good for a Covid hotspot.
The only diversity was when the crackers were invited to clean up the blood and schiet.
But Guns are illegal in California, Must be fake news,,,,,
Around blacks, never relax. Not even in affluent neighborhoods.
© 24hourcampfire