Home
Posted By: watch4bear Very sad story - 08/04/20
Caleb Reed, a 17-year-old student activist from Mather High School in Chicago, was found shot in the head on Friday.

The teen’s death comes just weeks after he publicly called for the district to remove police from district school

The teen, a leader with student group Voices of Youth in Chicago Education, was an advocate of removing police from Chicago schools.

No suspect have been named in Reed’s death at the time of this reporting.

‘I’m proud to be a black young man’

ust weeks ago, Reed spoke at a board of education meeting in support of removing police from the district. During the meeting, he recalled his own experience with officers in his school.

During the meeting, Reed said, “My sophomore year of high school I was arrested for attending a basketball game because I didn’t have my ID. I sat in a police station for six hours. I knew it wasn’t right at all, but inside I was angry, confused.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/bl...e-police-from-schools-is-shot-dead.html/
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
D'oh!

Too bad for the young man.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
Didn't deserve to be shot.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
I wonder who shot him. Violent deaths for children and teens is the apex of tragedy, in my opinion. The whole point of society is to protect women and children.

I couldn't help but think while reading the story that every other kid at the game brought his ID, and that maybe he should have remembered, and brought his ID, like everyone else. What wasn't right is he thought the rules didn't apply to him.
Posted By: jimy Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
I thought something happened to a puppy ........nice hair by the way .
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
Commies, foreign and domestic. Im guessing he needed a cop indeed.

Freaking indoctrinated retards arent 20 years old and know how to run this country, well, with our money. If they their way millions of innocents will die.

They make our dead servicemens lives to have been in vain. May his life so be.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
Hard money say’s he wasn’t shot by a White, Asian, Mexican, Indian, Women, Cop or K9, but rather another Black person.

Until the black community, hard left Democratic politicians, media, and the ignorant white Karen’s in society come to terms with who is really killing the black people...We, as middle class America, will continue to be the target of blame by those above.

😎
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
I doubt his death had anything to do with him wanting to remove the police from the school. Just my opinion!
Posted By: Boogaloo Re: Very sad story - 08/04/20
Another victim falls to systemic institutional racism...

Add another Covid-19 victim...

Wear your masks...
© 24hourcampfire