Home

Resident: “That’s why you are peaceful.”
sweet. think we will start seeing more of this
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster

Amazing how people can think they can do just about anything to others and get upset when they are confronted.
Yeah, they're ALL peaceful...until they aren't. Run em off everywhere they show up and make them keep on running.
So is the marxist police chief is not a marxists this week? Maybe I was wrong early on about this chief.
That guy did just what he ought; stand firm with gun at the ready, but pointed at no one. Good work right there I’d love to see more of this.
The day is coming when the police are "busy assisting other customers"... and it is also time to feed the hogs...
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster

Hope so.
"911- - - -please hold- - - - -you are number XXX- - - -your anticipated wait time is approximately 13 minutes!"
Originally Posted by slumlord
So is the marxist police chief is not a marxists this week? Maybe I was wrong early on about this chief.

I've seen her on Fox several times. Seems to be fairly straight. Maybe a little weak, but no indication she is a Marxist that I know of.
i can now think of a use for pit bulls
Hey - I'd watch that. "Running with the pit bulls". Hell yeah! smile
Good to see.
I support this message
Originally Posted by CashisKing
The day is coming when the police are "busy assisting other customers"... and it is also time to feed the hogs...

LOL
“Assisting other customers” , like arresting a women for wearing a bikini, or arresting a man for opening his gym, or arresting a guy for not wearing a mask. Like that .
Originally Posted by las
Hey - I'd watch that. "Running with the pit bulls". Hell yeah! smile

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"911- - - -please hold- - - - -you are number XXX- - - -your anticipated wait time is approximately 13 minutes!"

Or please direct your call to the Social Worker Hot Line at #69

Thank you.
It seems the protesters had a sudden change of heart!
Have yet to see a video of protestors where they did NOT move along when confronted by an armed property owner...
© 24hourcampfire