Home
Laura Ingraham on her show brought up a new study that showed the death rate was 79% less in countries that gave it regularly, than those that tried various other drugs that the CDC was pushing.
Watch it tonight.
Makes one wonder why there are folks that say it's no good.

If i had the plague i would want to get all of the treatment.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Maybe because that mean rotten Trump said it was good............Maybe.
No, its safer than the lying liebs said. Safer than aspirin. Safe enough for pregnant and breastfeeding moms.

Its safe enough people can take it for years and not have EKGs performed.

ABC, NBC, CNN and Fauci lied and people died. For a POS named Biden.

Because they plan to make billions selling vaccine.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yep. Trump = bad.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Because they plan to make billions selling vaccine.

This. And they want folks to stay at home afraid through the election.

Suckermore, leroy, Northmam and gayghost dont have enough brains to pull their head out of their ass.
Political agenda, and follow the money.
Guess you guys missed the leak someone did to the WaPo, that stated that Fauci has invested heavily in several companies that are working on an alternative to hydroxycloroquine to battle CV 19 infections....

He's slinging schitt about cloroquine being harmful...

HIs paper supporting cloroquine back in 2005 with SARS has resurfaced also...

I knew the guy wasn't trustworthy after the first 3 minutes I saw him for the first time on the Boob Tube...
Trump - bad
Vaccine money - good.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Of course that's why.
Ate that crap daily for 2.5 years. Somehow I'm still alive.
I wonder if it's safer than wearing a mask?

I equate wearing a mask to cutting the armpit out of a T-shirt worn by Dick Butkus attaching some string to it and wrapping it around your face 24 hours a day... but maybe I'm wrong
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ate that crap daily for 2.5 years. Somehow I'm still alive.

Why? Anti-Malarial?
The military has been using it as an anti-malarial for deployed troops for many years.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Guess you guys missed the leak someone did to the WaPo, that stated that Fauci has invested heavily in several companies that are working on an alternative to hydroxycloroquine to battle CV 19 infections....

He's slinging schitt about cloroquine being harmful...

HIs paper supporting cloroquine back in 2005 with SARS has resurfaced also...

I knew the guy wasn't trustworthy after the first 3 minutes I saw him for the first time on the Boob Tube...

Makes one wonder why Trump allowed him the stage.

Liberal-CDC-Healthcare-Research cabal.

See that NYTimes proposed putting Lithium in NYC drinking water?
Downfall of Trump is that he is either too trusting or does stuff like this, to try to placate the democRATS..

Fauci is a hard core democRAT and has been for decades....

Plus I've always felt that Doctors who work for Uncle Sam, are either real patriots, or they are just not a very good doctor..

if they were good, they could be making a whole hell of a lot more money out in the Civilian World...

Doctors like Fauci... don't have patients anyway.. they are in an administrative role

He's corrupt like most of the rest of the government people in a capacity like that... they are there for the opportunities to make
money under the table...paid off by lobbyists.. not for what Uncle Sam pays them....
Hydroxychloroquine has to be made difficult to get/use.....how else can the enemies of America and President Trump continue the pandemic! memtb
Originally Posted by Seafire
Downfall of Trump is that he is either too trusting or does stuff like this, to try to placate the democRATS..

Fauci is a hard core democRAT and has been for decades....

Plus I've always felt that Doctors who work for Uncle Sam, are either real patriots, or they are just not a very good doctor..

if they were good, they could be making a whole hell of a lot more money out in the Civilian World...

Doctors like Fauci... don't have patients anyway.. they are in an administrative role

He's corrupt like most of the rest of the government people in a capacity like that... they are there for the opportunities to make
money under the table...paid off by lobbyists.. not for what Uncle Sam pays them....

Maybe no patients, but a bunch of patents from a lifetime of vaccine development, working with big Pharma.

I don't trust big Pharma. With the huge influx of govt money being poured in for a quick vaccine, hogs are knee deep in the trough, a real feeding frenzy...

Buyer beware...

Taxpayers, hang onto your wallets...

Fauci is definitely a major player in the big pharma industrial complex, it's own special swamp...

DF
Biggest problem with it is that it's cheap and available. That does not bide well for big Pharma - they want new and expensive.
Originally Posted by centershot
Biggest problem with it is that it's cheap and available. That does not bide well for big Pharma - they want new and expensive.

Yeah, HCQ is generic, not an expensive, wiz kid new drug

But, Big Pharma will make up the slack with other drugs and the holy grail, the vaccine..

DF
I can't find anything here with which I don't agree. It is my understanding hydroxychloroquine has been used for years to treat malaria so its side effects should be well known. The only question is its efficacy regarding the China flu.
It has been my experience that most professional people who end up in government jobs are there because they couldn't make a go of it in private business. No matter the profession, lawyers, engineers, accountants, whatever.
© 24hourcampfire