Home
Rand Paul is right, Republicans are worse spenders than democrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul-blasts-gop-colleagues-coronavirus-spending
Yep on the spending part but, apologize to Obama??
OBozo was a racist P.O.S. and was the worst president of my lifetime. I ain't apologizing for anything!
Mr. Constitutionalist, himself.

TRH to the rescue in 5...4....3.....2......
Rand Paul has the disgusting habit of accurately pointing out fallacy and truth.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Rand Paul has the disgusting habit of accurately pointing out fallacy and truth.

Yep.

Rand Paul is using shock language to get us to pay attention to a HUGE problem. If he said, “The US is spending too much and heading for financial disaster,” everyone would yawn.

But if he says something like,”Republicans are spending so much more than Obama that we should apologize to him for accusing him of disastrous deficits,” at least he gets people to talk about it.
Yeah, Ole Rand is really the psychic sage.

Maybe,,,,,,another one of his meaningful filibusters would help the cause.

No doubt tthat he’ll be able to say “I told y’all so”.
To be fair, Rand is both right and wrong.

In the upside down world of 2020... an election year...

I think the republicans are trying to retain what little control they have in D.C.

The democrats have already been vilifying republicans for throwing people to the wolves during Covid, and only democrats can save the world.

Rock and a hard place.
Apparently no one read that piece.

Paul is doing a good job IMHO of pointing out that the so-called conservatives are making Democrat expenditures looks like child play. And he's right.
Rand Paul is an interesting person. I like him but he can make me angry also.
© 24hourcampfire