Home
“Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Biden raises eyebrows with remark contrasting African American, Latino diversity

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-african-american-community-the-latino-diverse

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
You just can’t make this schitt up!
Rush is roasting him over that right now.
I think maybe he’s just trying to say “NBN”. 😜
Attempt at PC speak "I love N****rs and Sp*cs. Even if he does, which he doesn't.

He does wants their votes- maybe 3 or 4 from each.
Old Phugging Cornpop, the gift that keeps giving.
About .1% of the voters will hear about this. Doubt the larger news media will run it as it does not fit their agenda.
Originally Posted by dale06
About .1% of the voters will hear about this. Doubt the larger news media will run it as it does not fit their agenda.

Yep. The Fake News Media will BURY this story!!!
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Old Phugging Cornpop, the gift that keeps giving.

Ole Cornpop is always instantly exonerated of any misconduct.

They are really pushing this no-show on the debates now. Funny as hell how they try to justify it. Trump did this! Trump said that!
I've hated that worthless POS since the first time I saw him.
Now you know why nobody in the DNC wants him to debate Trump. Can you imagine the bloodbath after Trump is done with that dummy?
We need that guy in front of the camera as much as possible.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
We need that guy in front of the camera as much as possible.

+1 .........and keep Trump off camera as much as possible.

Newsweek reported this story too:

Joe Biden Dismisses Diversity in African American Community As He Launches Ad Targeting Black Voters
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Old LBJ's estimate was about 150 years short- - - -even most inner city gangbanger groids aren't that stupid!
Do you think he had developed a nervous tic in his basement where he is unable to sniff people?
When the Democrats get 90% of the black vote, they have much more to lose than to gain. It is in their best interest for racism or the perception of racism to NEVER end.
Common man!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Do you think he had developed a nervous tic in his basement where he is unable to sniff people?

LMAO !
What can I say?

When he's right, he's right.
Boatammo: I am with you 100% on that one!

Chilnstructor: Come on November 3rd!

GO TRUMP
MAGA

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

it will be all over face book and twitter lots will see it.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Then it needs to be played on every single MAGA and KAG commercial from now until Nov. The Trump campaign, PACs, etc. That and all of the other stupid crap Joe has said!
Yeah it's kind of out in the wild now. I hope it sticks to him for a while. Maybe BLM should protest his house? LOL.
© 24hourcampfire