Home
Posted By: MM879 Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
The Donald is giving his speech complaining about globalism in front of an image of a washer box in three different languages. I would bet that someone will be fired at Whirlpool
Posted By: MM879 Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
bump
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
Interesting..

[Linked Image from media.8kun.top]

Start at 1:15:27

Posted By: Anjin Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Interesting..

[Linked Image from media.8kun.top]

To me, that simply means the washers are being marketed throughout North America, consistent with Trump's replacement for NAFTA. That's what we want, isn't it?

Norm
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
Most people are too stupid to see and recognize what is right in front of them anymore.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
I bought tire patches in 1972 with a different language on all four corners of the box. I remember, the English directions we covered.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
I used to work for a company that at one time prided itself on being "American", it always gave me a laugh that right under the big american flags that hung throughout the factory sat pallets of parts marked "Made in China" !
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
Originally Posted by MM879
The Donald is giving his speech complaining about globalism in front of an image of a washer box in three different languages. I would bet that someone will be fired at Whirlpool

"Complaining" Really, that's what you think he does.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
No they will not--- it is about marketing
Posted By: jnyork Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
If it's for sale in Canada, it has to be marked in French. If it's for sale South of the border it will be marked in Spanish. I think it's a good thing that our products can be marketed and sold in other countries, but I could be wrong.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Trumps Whirlpool Speach - 08/06/20
Trade is as old as Marco Polo. We simply need to get a fair deal when we trade.
© 24hourcampfire