Home
Posted By: KFWA Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...283-02665f95-81e7-44fd-98a0-5f193b28ebc5

"I'm authorizing the PPB [Portland Police Bureau] to do whatever is necessary to hold those individuals accountable," Wheeler said.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell called Wednesday night's violence "incomprehensible."

I'd say its a little late to get serious about labeling violent protestors
Let it burn.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Put 5 snipers on the roof of the police building and at the count of three, liquidate the heads of the 5 people closest to the building.

That would be the end of all the nonsense.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Impossible!!
The protests, which were never violent, became peaceful as soon as Trump pulled the Feds out of Portland!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Impossible!!
The protests, which were never violent, became peaceful as soon as Trump pulled the Feds out of Portland!

Trump pulled the Feds?
the protests have always been mostly peaceful.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by KFWA
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...283-02665f95-81e7-44fd-98a0-5f193b28ebc5

"I'm authorizing the PPB [Portland Police Bureau] to do whatever is necessary to hold those individuals accountable," Wheeler said.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell called Wednesday night's violence "incomprehensible."

I'd say its a little late to get serious about labeling violent protestors

What...both officers?
Posted By: keith Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Put 5 snipers on the roof of the police building and at the count of three, liquidate the heads of the 5 people closest to the building.

Na....

aim low, #1 Buckshot, let them lay there and scream!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by keith

Na....

aim low, #1 Buckshot, let them lay there and scream!

I must admit that I like the Israeli version of that.
Theres enough evidence running around in portland to put away all the top antifa dogs. Has trump had any luck?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by steve4102
Impossible!!

Trump pulled the Feds?
Last week.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/31/portland-protests-federal-calm/
Wait, this cuck Mayor has been one of the rioters! Why isn’t his ass in jail for rioting and sedition? He must have gotten the call telling him the anti-police rhetoric and optics aren’t polling well with the rest of us. What a POS!
Posted By: cv540 Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Police sniper on the roof, wait for them to light the incendiary device and shoot the bottle.

That individual would instantly be "held accountable."

Those around him....you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet.
Boy, is he ever on top of it! Ten weeks of rioting and he finally becomes Johnny Bad Ass.

A day late, and a dollar short.
Originally Posted by cv540
Police sniper on the roof, wait for them to light the incendiary device and shoot the bottle.

Sounds like Ruby Ridge....what a great idea.
He's allowed and encouraged it the entire time, always on the side of Antifa and against his own police force. You clean your own mess up.

That would prove the point of the cry bullies that police are out to kill people just because and strengthen their cause. What needs to happen is have undercovers in the crowd snatching up as many of what looks like the leaders and arresting them. There's a little terror back at them.
I think the snatch and grab videos by the feds were hilarious to hear their panic when one got body snatched.
I'd say the stupid fug was about 60 days late in his revelation.
Is he up for re-election?????
Paul B.
Posted By: rte Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Theres enough evidence running around in portland to put away all the top antifa dogs. Has President Trump had any luck?

How much luck did Obama have? lol
Posted By: rte Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
This dick-weasel Demonrat mayor is not pissed that these anarchists tried to kill people,he's pissed because he believes their actions will help President Trump.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Two months too late, to be "tough". But at least the a hole admitted in so many words, that he's only now trying to stop them "because they're just helping to re-elect Trump"..
Posted By: gunzo Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Sounds like Ruby Ridge?? Where Randy Weaver & his family were minding their own business on their own property & some of them got murdered?????

The protesters are destroying public(tax payers) & private property & threatening human safety???????????????????

Military & Police snipers generally use the 223 or 308 w/FMJ ammo. In this situation may I suggest a hundred snipers with 220 Swifts & 55 grain ballistic tips @ 3900 FPS. I've seen what these do in the prairie dog fields, & they ought to be phenomenal at a riot.
Originally Posted by dubePA
Two months too late, to be "tough". But at least the a hole admitted in so many words, that he's only now trying to stop them "because they're just helping to re-elect Trump"..

........... Saw a story about that on Fox news..... I was LMAO. After all the arson and looting and other destruction for all that time; then he suddenly changes his tune because he's afraid they are helping Trump get re-elected. GMAFB........... Now it's : " Oh, No.... They're now helping Trump.... Get them under control immediately !".
Posted By: deflave Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
Impossible!!

Trump pulled the Feds?
Last week.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/31/portland-protests-federal-calm/

That's an outright lie.

Every word of it.
Posted By: deflave Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
These videos are all you need to know about their mayor:

https://thepostmillennial.com/portland-mayor-with-the-mob-is-tear-gassed-called-to-resign

yea, sounds exactly the same. Fuggin Idiot
Posted By: hanco Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/07/20
They should have stopped this crap in every city from the get go.
Posted By: efw Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
This will be the clip that is used to tell a revised version of the story in 5 min when everyone has forgotten what’s gone down.
Posted By: erikj Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
Originally Posted by deflave

From the article,

Federal officers, holed up inside the courthouse, have been under attack since they arrived late last week. They have made some arrests, and have been accused of being secret police by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Didn't realize Pelosi was stroking the flames, to this degree.
Posted By: rlott Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
It probably seemed like a good idea at the time but antifa, blm and the rest of them are about to get thrown under the bus as their prog enablers try to save their own political skins.

Antifa and blm are going to be the latest on the long list of people who've found out the hard way that it is far more dangerous to be the friend of a politician than an enemy of a politician.
It's about 60 days too late dumbass.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Theres enough evidence running around in portland to put away all the top antifa dogs. Has trump had any luck?

They should be kicked into a trench and dozed over.
Funny how they are when these type of folks come to their house and or after friends of theirs.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
About 9 weeks too late.

Ya just gotta love it when they start to feed on each other.
Originally Posted by erikj

From the article,

Federal officers, holed up inside the courthouse, have been under attack since they arrived late last week. They have made some arrests, and have been accused of being secret police by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Didn't realize Pelosi was stroking the flames, to this degree.

She has been all along.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ya just gotta love it when they start to feed on each other.

Was just thinking that, too.

It's a beautiful thing to watch.
Let themburn.

Fixed it ...
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Great!
I hope the cows had covid...
Posted By: Steve Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
Think he's bad? Here's Wheeler's opponent.

Skip to 2:13.

I would work my way from the back to the front. Yo might get more that way. Find the shot callers and handlers and commo guys and take them out first.
Have the undercover guys light up the on-scene commanders with UV lasers so the snipers can take them out. Subsonic ammo from suppressed bolt actions could do that without anybody catching on to what's happening for a while.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Have the undercover guys light up the on-scene commanders with UV lasers so the snipers can take them out. Subsonic ammo from suppressed bolt actions could do that without anybody catching on to what's happening for a while.

I would be more inclined to identify them and kick their doors down at 3 am, a minimum of twenty years for terrorism and execution if violence is included.

And go after any lawyer or politician that aids them and destroy their career/business/family.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/08/20
Must be something in the water in Portland!
Posted By: cv540 Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/14/20

I dont see the similarity
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Portland Mayor talks tough - 08/14/20
Notice how the national news is completely ignoring this?
© 24hourcampfire