Home
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/one-dea...mass-shooting-at-cookout-in-southeast-dc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Christopher Brown, 17, was killed in a mass shooting at a party early Sunday in Southeast D.C. (Provided
WASHINGTON (FOX 5 DC) - A teenage boy is dead and a D.C. police officer is struggling for her life after a mass shooting at a cookout early Sunday in Southeast D.C.

There were 21 victims in total wounded at the scene, police say.

Neighbors described chaos after shots rang out at the party around 12:20 a.m. in the 3300 block of Dubois Place, Southeast.

17-year-old Christopher "Poppy" Brown later died at a nearby hospital.

Firefighters at the scene told FOX 5 they transported nine other victims to hospitals. Other victims walked themselves to hospitals or fire stations for treatment.

Police placed more than 100 evidence placards at the scene.

D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham told reporters Sunday morning that an off-duty police officer is in critical condition after being shot at the scene as well.

Newsham said there were at least three gunmen involved based on evidence at the scene.
The cookout was not permitted and hundreds of people attended, Newsham said.
damn, those white supremacists are out of control in DC
Sounds more like a party after a cookout.
NBN. Just another average day had it been in Chitcago.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
damn, those white supremacists are out of control in DC

DC Needs more Gun Control.
It's Covid...

DF
it's always amazed me how few are kilt and how many walk to the er after such shootings.

is because undersized ammo is being used, or the shooter can't shoot or both?
Shooter needs to practice more.
i guess poppy got popped
Originally Posted by 44mc
i guess poppy got popped

Must’ve been ole Corn Pop’s son. 😜
Was somewhat worried about my wife yesterday. She attended a backyard bbq/conference with over 100 dentists in a Brentwood home. Said no one was wearing masks.

Thankfully no neighborhood Karens, the HOA or gangbangers discovered it.
No more Poppy. I’m sad
But the real question is were they wear masks?
Dammmmm.

He was gonna start college ..

Wanted to be a mechanical engineer major, with a minor in Nuclear physics.
If they had abolished the police, I'm sure this would have never happened 🙄
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dammmmm.

With those degrees he would have been much more proficient burglar and car thief, such a waste.........
I wonder if the off duty cop was an attendee of the party or just happened to be close to it when the shooting started?
If she was an attendee then it would seem that she not only doesn’t follow the law as it regards the Kung Flu but has questionable felonious friends that she hangs with.
nothing like that ever happens in that neighborhood. must have been a bunch of outsiders driving through.
Anastasia? Area of D.C. isn't the nicest area. USN has a big base right around there.
"Poppy" got popped.
Sad, very sad.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Dammmmm.

With those degrees he would have been much more proficient burglar and car thief, such a waste.........

I was kinda hoping he could have solved the riddle of cold fusion.

Something like a toaster sized unit , run it off 2 tablespoons tapwater each day and power your home type of stuff.

Just have ta wait on another smart one to come along...........
Maybe one of his offspring????
I bet they had some good BBQ going on from EBT purchased high grade meats.

Such a waste...
Probably went uneaten and wasted from the shooting aftermath...
Fkin Swedish!
Basic marksmanship in the 'hood is not as easy as it looks. I have attempted to master the Afro/Hollywood grip, wherein the entire arm is rotated so the pistol sights (which are not used) are at the 8 o'clock position, the ejection port is up, the pistol is gripped only with the middle two fingers, the pinkie is extended similar to holding a delicate bone china teacup. Then, the entire magazine is unloaded by rapidly pulling the trigger until the slide locks back. The master eye is focused entirely on the audience of nappy headed 'ho's...to see if they are impressed. It is not necessary to focus on the target. You'd be surprised how often you hit what you aren't looking at. Jerry Miculek doesn't even try this, it's that cool bro.
Don't worry, the taxpayer will take care of all of the medical bills.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Sounds more like a party after a cookout.

cook out my azz.......

prob cookin meth..........
Too bad, so sad...

Whats the score in Chicago this weekend?
Norwegian country
I bet they had some good BBQ going on from EBT purchased high grade meats.

Such a waste...
Probably went uneaten and wasted from the shooting aftermath...

Dont really if it gets eaten.....as long someone is buying it.
Nothing more dangerous than a Norwegian hoodrat with a gun. I have an idea, no more guns for Norwegians.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
It's Covid...

DF

Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
It's Covid...

DF
Its stuttering...

Covid 19 has been proven to cause BLM blacks get crazy and make them want to shoot other black people...

ask Joe Biden......he's an authority on the subject...
Did the NFAC have a cookout or something?
Originally Posted by Gus
it's always amazed me how few are kilt and how many walk to the er after such shootings.

350lbs of pork can absorb a lot of lead.

Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by Gus

350lbs of pork can absorb a lot of lead.

[Linked Image from d28vr35rno8k21.cloudfront.net]
Call Nancy! Those ole guns are acting up again!
I kept trying to get them to change from 9mm to 44 those baby guns just dosent have enough punch for all that fat.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Anastasia? Area of D.C. isn't the nicest area. USN has a big base right around there.
Er - - Anacostia, maybe?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Did the NFAC have a cookout or something?

Gun cleaning party and Safe handling seminar.
Originally Posted by Gus

The gangsta lean and accuracy do not go hand in hand
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Er - - Anacostia, maybe?

That is what i was thinkin.... Anacosta is over on the Maryland side of the River...
Let me let y'all in on a secret...
Black men don't keep their hands in their pockets unless they are holding drugs or a pistol.

Period!
Originally Posted by Gus

I knew before clicking on the thread that the title was describing another fine example of hoodrat marksmanship.
Half the injured were sprained ankles from 350 pound mother's of 7 running away in 4" heels and mini skirts while drunk on Robitussin and koolaid
Negroes and guns...what could go wrong?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Negroes and guns...what could go wrong?

You forgot malt liquor and Crown Royal... smile
It's not what the do it's what the call it. So if they call the dead retroactive Birth Control and the wounded 'Failed retroactive Birth Control' everybody would pleased and no one would be embarrassed with failed policies.
Too funny.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Let me let y'all in on a secret...
Black men don't keep their hands in their pockets unless they are holding drugs or a pistol.

Period!

I thought they were holding their most prized possessions -
their "ding - a - lings" smile
Somebody cue Mac Davis, please!
So how long befoo a new rat can be the next " Poppy" these cute little nick names are kinda catchy, I"m just not up on my street cred enough to know all of the particulars !
must be legal to hunt over bait in DC. good to know.
© 24hourcampfire