Home
Posted By: jnyork North Korea? - 08/09/20
Watching the daily news, I notice that we haven't heard much from Little Kim lately, no rocket launches, no drunken rants, no nothing. Of course, no figures on how many Norks have died from the Covid. Mighty quiet it seems to me, wonder what's the real story.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
Good question, I've thought that as well.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
I’ve been wondering about the Norks too. They’ve been unusually quiet.
Likely not a good thing.
Likely not a good thing.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
The "real story"...?

It's what they say it is and they reportedly not saying....

DF
Posted By: renegade50 Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
Maybe a nuke deal with President Trump in the works in back channels????
Posted By: elwood Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
Little Kim might be scared of the bug...
Posted By: DavePrice Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
Looks like they're dealing with floods:

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/PYH20200807144500315?section=image/nk
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
There are several internet posters who claim inside info that Rocket Boy died weeks ago. There have been photos of Kim posted by the NORKS since then, but at least one of them was clearly a double.

Kim may be in deep quarantine because contrary to claims, NK is awash with the Kung Flu. Or he actually is dead and they don't want to admit it because of the turmoil that would cause. Either way, his sister is a lot more prominent than ever before. That too, causes them problems because they historically do not allow women leaders.

So who knows?
Posted By: 3dtestify Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
Wasn’t aware of this situation. Interesting for sure!
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: North Korea? - 08/09/20
We should always be grateful to Slick Willie for giving them that Nuclear Reactor in the name of peace.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Has anyone heard of the Scottish news site Express? It's new to me and I don't know if they're reliable or not. Anyway, according to this article, Un is in bad shape. KJU
Posted By: hanco Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
They have been quiet. I hadn’t thought about it, but it’s true.
Posted By: sse Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Has anyone heard of the Scottish news site Express? It's new to me and I don't know if they're reliable or not. Anyway, according to this article, Un is in bad shape. KJU

Ms Monti's book details Kim's appalling diet, which includes gorging on emmenthal and meat pizzas.

never heard of emmenthal
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Smoke em if you got em!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
I would imagine everyday life in North Korea about sucks for the average citizen.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Still better than Portland.
Portland is high living compared to most cities in NK under Kim. In the rural areas, they often don't know where their next meal's coming from. They have few hospitals or anything else that we consider necessities. At one time, enlistment in the NK army was very competitive because the soldiers were able to eat, unlike in their civilians lives. That changed under Un. Several years ago, soldiers were given weeks of furlough to scour the countryside for food for the troops (translated to mean that they stole what little the peasants had and left them to starve).
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by sse

Ms Monti's book details Kim's appalling diet, which includes gorging on emmenthal and meat pizzas.

never heard of emmenthal

Swiss cheese
Posted By: jaguartx Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by jnyork
Watching the daily news, I notice that we haven't heard much from Little Kim lately, no rocket launches, no drunken rants, no nothing. Of course, no figures on how many Norks have died from the Covid. Mighty quiet it seems to me, wonder what's the real story.

Trump and Kim are friends. Trump saved his ass from the deep state rogue C_A controlling the missile releases by his dads generals.
Now a railroad and highway are being built across the DMZ.
Posted By: sse Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Originally Posted by sse

never heard of emmenthal

Swiss cheese

well then that is a diet i can only dream about
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by hanco
They have been quiet. I hadn’t thought about it, but it’s true.

Taxadermy is not a noisy profession....

They'll need'em here if Biden is elected and when RBG croaks...

DF
Posted By: Borealis Bob Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
I would not at all be surprised to learn that there is some power struggle going on. Kim's sister seems to be inserting herself more and more. Not sure that gerbil boy wants to share power.

Time will tell.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
If his sister takes over, it'll be more of the same...if not worse. I think she may be even eviler.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: North Korea? - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jnyork

Trump and Kim are friends. Trump saved his ass from the deep state rogue C_A controlling the missile releases by his dads generals.
Now a railroad and highway are being built across the DMZ.

Your insane! Diplomacy requires that you pretend to be nice to the person you’re negotiating with.
Trump knows all about what Kim is. He's no friend. Trump has learned a lot of politics in 3 years. Smile but be sure your back is covered.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
North Korea used to stir up something just before our holidays. It seemed like they did it just to get the forward deployed airwing in Japan spun up and have to get underway. Missed several holidays due to those emeffers.
Posted By: slumlord Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Baby Sis

Damn she sexy, and spicy too

bet she’s a freak
Posted By: jackmountain Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Hit it like the fist of God.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Baby Sis

bet she’s a freak

That wench would cut your throat, giggling as she watched you bleed out...

I think she may be more dangerous (evil) than dough boy.

She'd have to be extra ruthless just to show the old guard she's tougher, meaner and to be feared more than her brother.

Fear is about all tyrants have to keep themselves alive another day, keep the jackals under control and at bay.

Evil eats it's own...

FD
Posted By: Greyghost Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Completely locked down with Covid outbreak... Like what we should have done!

Phil
Posted By: Springcove Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Do you ever get tired of being stupid???
Posted By: jackmountain Re: North Korea? - 08/11/20
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

North Korea, gayghost's model of properly functioning govt. Should we imprison or murder anyone who disagrees with our supreme leader? Actually.........not a bad idea.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Baby Sis

bet she’s a freak

She is kind of hot.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
It's a damned shame what those people are subjected to. That's what I thought about earlier. Something is up, a ripple in the Force
Posted By: Pat85 Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
Maybe Kim agreed to let a Rothschild central bank in to North Korea.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
sister on left, wife on right. I'd take the wife if she wasn't polluted.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
Well, if'n I start Goggling hot Korean chicks, I know how that's going to play out.... Signing off...
Posted By: g5m Re: North Korea? - 08/12/20
Letting China do the heavy lifting?
© 24hourcampfire