Home
Posted By: MM879 The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20

My guess is; it will be JILL BIDEN
I hear Gretchen Whitmer's name being tossed out there for public reaction.
Posted By: MM879 Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
A lot of people in Michigan would be very happy if the forehead got it. Anything to get rid of her! sorry to the nation, but charity starts at home.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
Biden won't announce it until they tell him who is the pick.
Posted By: efw Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
The Gretch wants his nose buried in her hair for the campaign but she is too white I think.

I can’t imagine the insanity she’d inflict upon the nation as Pres! What a tyrant!
Originally Posted by efw
The Gretch wants his nose buried in her hair for the campaign but she is too white I think.

I can’t imagine the insanity she’d inflict upon the nation as Pres! What a tyrant!

The first thing she would do is dedicate a national MudSharking Holiday.
I for one would welcome Whitmer as his pick. Would indicate they think they need her to carry Michigan but I think she would do the opposite.

Would love to see her threat to pull the licenses of Dr’s who dare use hydroxychloroquine amplified to the national level.

Would also enjoy watching her tie herself in knots trying to explain her dipschidt husband’s boat phone call...some wealthy/power privilege there to walk back nationally.
As soon as the DNC has decided who it will be, Biden will let us all know who his pick is.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
I for one would welcome Whitmer as his pick. Would indicate they think they need her to carry Michigan but I think she would do the opposite.

Would love to see her threat to pull the licenses of Dr’s who dare use hydroxychloroquine amplified to the national level.

Would also enjoy watching her tie herself in knots trying to explain her dipschidt husband’s boat phone call...some wealthy/power privilege there to walk back nationally.

The operative saying is 'Big Fish(forehead) in a Little Pond' In DC the swamp would eat her. They do that to all their women, ask Susan Rice.
MM879: With all due respect IDGAF!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Must be related to Joe?
Posted By: SKane Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by SKane
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Posted By: Stophel Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
Biden says he is so close to his picking his VP, he can smell her.
It looks like it might be a good bottle. I was treated to a glass of Aberlour 12. It was the most perfect scotch I ever tasted.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
Not sure who would be worse for us clitmore or Gilchrist? Were screwed no matter what though.
Posted By: jimy Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
I think the problem is in actually finding anyone that would want to be his VP, is being the pick worth the cost .
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by jimy
I think the problem is in actually finding anyone that would want to be his VP, is being the pick worth the cost .

Liberals are too stupid to care.
Posted By: rong Re: The Democrat VP Selection - 08/10/20
Originally Posted by jimy

Sure it would 6mos. of B/S and you're Prez....
Originally Posted by MM879
It looks like it might be a good bottle. I was treated to a glass of Aberlour 12. It was the most perfect scotch I ever tasted.

Aberlour is darn good for a middle of the road single malt.
© 24hourcampfire