Home
Gov. Andy fa Cuomo says SD now on official no travel list for new dorkers. We will all cry a river I am sure. Handy Andy who can't balance a checkbook or even protect his states nursing home patients. Is gonna tell us how to run things or deprive us new dork visitors. God bless america ,some [bleep] does actually work out. MB
I wish we could get New York, California, and Mexico to put Texas on a no travel list.
That laughing and cheering you hear is from the SoDak celebrations.
WOW

NYC has 281 fatalities per 100K population. the state has 80 per 100k

SD has 17

I guess he is a product of the elite NY School system? He and DeBlowhard need to face a firing squad.

Linkie
Screw ny.
They are thinking; about time.

Like anyone from South Dakota would want to go to New Dork! memtb
There are a whole bunch of bikers from New York in South Dakota right now. Saw em on the rode end of last week heading west on I-90 out of LaCrosse.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
There are a whole bunch of bikers from New York in South Dakota right now. Saw em on the rode end of last week heading west on I-90 out of LaCrosse.

Yep, and not one of them give a phug what he says. Good luck enforcing that Heir Andy.
I wish all the New York [bleep] in Utah would go home. What a bunch of idiots.
Wonder if Montana is on the list.

Hope so.
Please, Andy, add Wyoming to your list. Permanently.
Hey big Jim go have a beer and celibrate Montana is on his sh*t list too, but wyoming isn't. Got to google Gov a Cuomo no travel list. Mb
Yeah!

I knew I was drinking for a reason!
Hank had it right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtdaFDlSHA
I live in New York.

I go where I want, when I want.

Armed.

Phouck Cuomo
Now you just gotta expell the New Yorkers in residence.

Since Chitcago is a sanctuary chity they can use their refugee status to go there...
If I was from S. Dakota that would just break my heart 😁
Political theater for the narcissist.

Someone pour ole Cuomo a big, tall glass of GFY.....
Oh shucky darn. What will we do?
South Dakota is a great place to live.
.Been noticing a lot of NY plates even out here in Oregon...

been thinking WTF....

guess this sort of explains it all...they are looking to get out of NY, and are looking for where to go...

bout anywhere would be an improvement...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
That laughing and cheering you hear is from the SoDak celebrations.

Yup, all we need now is Colorado, California and a few other states to follow suit
According to Sturgis Rally officials after 5 days attendance is down at 270,000 vehicles this year compared to 287,000 this time last year about 6%. .I wad betting you all were dying to know. MB
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Gov. Andy fa Cuomo says SD now on official no travel list for new dorkers. We will all cry a river I am sure. Handy Andy who can't balance a checkbook or even protect his states nursing home patients. Is gonna tell us how to run things or deprive us new dork visitors. God bless america ,some [bleep] does actually work out. MB
Good.. Keeps those NYers out of that beautiful state..

Just got back from the Sturgis Rally last night... Wonderful time - beautiful weather and freedom abounds there.. Not ONCE did we see a Biden sign - anywhere... Nothing but Trump/Pence in view..
Randy Andy was begging people not to leave NYS last week. This state is dying under Democrat control. He is an egotistical narcissist that killed thousands of nursing home residents.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Good.. Keeps those NYers out of that beautiful state..

Just got back from the Sturgis Rally last night... Wonderful time - beautiful weather and freedom abounds there.. Not ONCE did we see a Biden sign - anywhere... Nothing but Trump/Pence in view..

Redneck,
Glad you had a good time. But the serious question is how many tires did you go through this year? Seems every year you blow a tire or two on the trip.

As far as New York, we must be doing something right. Have had to deal with a few NY people the last few days, and the only thing I can say is good riddance. Rude,pushy, impatientient and seem to think their mistakes and stupidity are my fault.
Just a reminder, there’s plenty of very conservative people that live in upstate NY guys. If you look at our last voting map the entire state was red except the big cities. This state has been a turd floating in the bowl but it’s about to be flushed. My only hope is people wake up and see cumhole I mean Cuomo for what he is and start voting conservative in this state.
He has a return ban/quarantine on most every state folks want to visit, it's like he doesn't want NY residents to see that much of the rest of the country is living a bit more freely.
The Smokies are overrun with NY and Illinois plates and have been all spring and summer which is out of the norm.
We had a New Yorker call asking about renting our vacation rental last month, during the conversation[literally] with the hateful azz woman we decided it was a good time for us to go so not available.
Do you suppose most of the New Dork rally visitors sneak home in the dark and never quarantine themselves? Gee if any of them got covid from some of their fellow rally visitors sure hope they take it home and share it with fellow new dorkers. Is that what handy Andy is worried about or the fact he couldn't figure out how to tax them for leaving? Maybe woody and the rest of the big wheel vendor turds missed the new dorkers that andy shamed into staying home but the rest of SD sure as hell didn't. MB
© 24hourcampfire