Home

Take a look & see how many pervs you have in your local area......

You may be surprised......maybe not

https://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp
That's scary.....
One lives next street over from me.
Most people would probably rather not know. They are everywhere.
I used to maintain that map database locally for Dist 7 HLS, not my thing any more but I included the column on the offense when I imported the .xls. into arcgis. That explorer is a micky mouse set up but whatever works.

I kept a drug offender map too, but I believe the state is just supplying tabular data now. Which anyone can google map an address.
Originally Posted by jdunham
Most people would probably rather not know. They are everywhere.

Got huge clusters of em in 2 projects areas 3/4ths to 3 miles away.
Ckarksville locations are clustered big time in crappy areas all around town.

Makes me want to move back to Rexburg. There are none on the map in the neighborhood I used to live in there. Rigby has more than Rexburg and its only one tenth the population.

Bb
You oughta be concerned about the ones who haven't been caught.
Did not look at the link because I use the State version. It is an amazing peek into racism. Eliminate blacks and Natives (7% and 12% of the population, respectively) and the numbers change drastically. Nearly a quarter are committed by blacks and over 40% by Natives. About two thirds are committed by less than 20% of the population.

Remove those elements and Alaska (We're Number One!) falls from four times the National average to middle of the road. There are two within a block.
There is a whole bunch!
Birdwatcher is quickly scrubbing his address...
Haha!!!
We had a guy down the road that hung teddy bears & other stuffed animals in the trees around what I thought was his property

Turns out he was squatting, but didn’t know that till later. As I’d drive by got a good look at him a few times.

One evening headed home from work I saw him looking to hitch a ride home.

So I gave him a lift. This was back when my kids were little & still at home. “His” place was in between ours & friends of our daughters.

We talked a little, O.K. I talked 🤦🏼‍♂️

But he either got booted off the property by folks that truly owned it, or he took my advice & sought some place that was safer for him to live 🤷🏻‍♂️

Either way within a month or so he’d moved his stuffed animal collection to a place out on the Parks hiway

I was relieved he moved
I had 63 registered and 23 unregistered all around me,holy sh t! Thats alot.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Did not look at the link because I use the State version. It is an amazing peek into racism. Eliminate blacks and Natives (7% and 12% of the population, respectively) and the numbers change drastically. Nearly a quarter are committed by blacks and over 40% by Natives. About two thirds are committed by less than 20% of the population.

Remove those elements and Alaska (We're Number One!) falls from four times the National average to middle of the road. There are two within a block.

Link?

I know the parents of one of two per the OP's link that live here in and close by the little town I live. Their late teens son was convicted and sentenced to prison for statutory rape because he had consensual sex with a girl who was not quite legal age of consent yet at the time and lied to him about her age.

The boy (or now young man) is out of prison now and last I knew living with his parents but he isn't allowed to be alone around any under age kids and not even his own nieces, nephews, cousins. His parents aren't even allowed to have internet access as long as he lived with them. As I recall he was just in his first year of college when it happened. The mark on the OP's offender map for him is "Red" which designates "offense against a child".
Only have 2 in probably 5 mile circle

Would have a whole more if they counted all the 20 year old Earls marrying Esthers at 15, a generation or two back.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You oughta be concerned about the ones who haven't been caught.

Excatly right.

I laugh every time I hear about someone getting their "clearances" to work with kids.
It's a criminal background check.
Never caught?
Cleared!

Ever notice the majority of of the time when one is caught, they are charged
with dozens, to hundreds of offenses? Going back years?

Guess what?
They would have received clearances right up to when they were finally investigated.
Interesting - appears there's a handful within a couple miles of me, though don't recognize any of them...
Was two down the road.
One house between the two pervs houses.
Both moved here recently, from Cali.
Driven by over the yrs, car/ truck in drive. Blinds always down. Never see anybody outside.

They know everybody watching, moved to subdivision w kids.

Think one moved last yr.

Need to check the map.

But like another said......the.majority of sickos never get caught.

The map aint a bad idea, but it doesnt tell the whole story.
Evil is everywhere.
Zero for many miles from me, thank God.

There's other sex offender websites that show full face photos, give full names and exact physical addresses of every offender living in every US zip code. The other ones I've seen show a lot more offenders living within most areas than this one does -- in some areas a WHOLE lot more.

Here's one such website: NATIONAL SEX OFFENDER PUBLIC WEBSITE

Holy hell.
I almost can’t believe how many are in my neck of the woods. 😳
Originally Posted by joken2

There's other sex offender websites that show full face photos, give full names and exact physical addresses of every offender living in every US zip code. The other ones I've seen show a lot more offenders living within most areas than this one does -- in some areas a WHOLE lot more.

The OP's one allows the same. Just click on the red marker.
I have one 2 streets away and whats worse I know the guy. How do you end up on these lists?

Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by joken2

The OP's one allows the same. Just click on the red marker.

Yes, but the other one I linked to shows a total of six offenders living within three miles of my zip versus just two in the OP's link.
Seriously...I have 0.

I’m pretty surprised by that.
We had one around here for a week or so, I think he's still hanging down by the land fill.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Take a look & see how many pervs you have in your local area......

You may be surprised......maybe not

https://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp

I used one of those sites once, and it showed there were three different families with "registered sex offenders" living in the soybean field right behind my house.
Zero here.

On a related note- I have a friend in prison that will be a registered sex offender upon his release. He didn't do anything to earn it. His family was kind enough to take in a troubled 14 year old girl that accused him of "inappropriately touching her". Almost like she'd been down that road before. Of course her history was inadmissible in court because she was a minor. And she had a history.

Now he does too.
There are many, about 1 1/2 miles west of me.
State mental institution.
Many more in our town - outpatients.
Originally Posted by scottishkat
I have one 2 streets away and whats worse I know the guy. How do you end up on these lists?

These list are good.People should be able to know if these people live near them.I do know of one man that ended up on these list. He was working in his yard and waited longer than he should have to come in and pissed.Rushed in to the bathroom but didnt close the door.Back was to the door and pissed.The parents of his children's friend that was visiting filed charges against him.I know it sounds crazy but it really happened.
© 24hourcampfire