Home
https://www.wvtm13.com/article/woma...ls-merchandise-then-flees-scene/33611100

Woman drives car inside Home Depot in Trussville, steals merchandise then flees scene

TRUSSVILLE, Ala. —
Police are searching for the woman who drove her car into the Home Depot in Trussville and stole merchandise before fleeing the scene. Watch the video above to see the chaotic scene as the suspect barreled through the store.

Anyone with information about the woman or incident is asked to please call the Trussville Police Department at 205-655-2101.
They should’ve dropped a box of nails In front and behind her car.
Had just checked out of a Walmart (hate the place) and was walking toward the door when this BLM type skirts the registers with a shopping cart filled to the top with meat. Had to be 250 lbs. of meat. Little Walmart supervisor lady is right behind him yelling "Sir! Sir!". Course he speeds up. I was open carry and offered to stop the theif. Little Walmart lady was horrified and just calling security on her radio. He drove off with 250 lb of meat and a case of beer.

My brother works in Walmart security. Says they loose 50" flat screen TVs all the time. How do they just walk out with that?
In many stores, if the shoplifter is black, the store personnel are not allowed to confront them. They're told to let them go and let the authorities handle it.
Drive through looting. Quick, convenient, No parking lot hassles.
Rookies...
Few years back a couple of groids would enter home depot. One would grab a flat bed cart and load it up with power tools, the other would head for the paint department and grab some flammable liquid. When [bleep] #1 had a cart full near the door [bleep] #2 would start a fire.
There are basically no penalties for shoplifting anymore. It doesn't matter what the revised code says.
At least she didn't park in the handicapped zone. Give credit where it's due.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
At least she didn't park in the handicapped zone. Give credit where it's due.

Karen would have been the hero then.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Had just checked out of a Walmart (hate the place) and was walking toward the door when this BLM type skirts the registers with a shopping cart filled to the top with meat. Had to be 250 lbs. of meat. Little Walmart supervisor lady is right behind him yelling "Sir! Sir!". Course he speeds up. I was open carry and offered to stop the theif. Little Walmart lady was horrified and just calling security on her radio. He drove off with 250 lb of meat and a case of beer.

My brother works in Walmart security. Says they loose 50" flat screen TVs all the time. How do they just walk out with that?

He even had time to load all that too and get gone?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There are basically no penalties for shoplifting anymore. It doesn't matter what the revised code says.

This. Zero consequences. No surprise many of these folks have made it their occupation.
She should have used a min8van or pickup.....holds more.
Ever wonder what the big plastic covered bollards just outside the doors of many retail stores are for? Now you know.
my neighbor runs a grocery store and he had big ol Norwegian who went by meat stick fill a cart full of meat and beat it [out the door]

the dude threw it in a car trunk and took off down the freeway with boss man in hot pursuit. he finally cornered meat stick 2 exits down the road and got some leo help to catch the guy.

so when it went to trial they wanted to turn meat stick loose but the boss wanted restitution because he had to throw it away. . the judge was not going to give him restitution cause you cant get blood out of a turnip. judge says put it back on the shelf.

he says "judge, do you want your wife to buy some of that meat and bring it home for you to eat?"

90 days jerry - 90 days
© 24hourcampfire