https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/...ng-backyard-teen-birthday-party-in-akron
SMH
NBN
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
NBN

PREZACTLY
NBN

I just had to check in to see the ethnicity of those involved....
in Cincinnai Ohio saturday night .19 people were shot ,4 dead ,all Blacks ,..monday morning ,Cincy mayor first words ..we need more gun control ,.no mention ,of maybe they need to change Black culture
Cannot be civilized.
Should be made illegal
'Groids need to learn how to resolve conflicts without resorting to guns !
Originally Posted by gunswizard
'Groids need to learn how to resolve conflicts without resorting to guns !

Oh, they can resolve conflicts without guns. In Rawanda it was mostly machetes. I see they use tires & gasoline in haiti and s africa.

In liberia htey beat the old dictator to death and hte new dictator demanded old dictator's junk be cut off so he could eat it. Sadly, old dict's junk incited a fight, the junk got tossed about, and some other guy got to gobble the goods.
They create the world they live in.
There will very soon be millions of armed savages running loose in this country and there will be no official response to stop them. We are on our on, and most white folks won't know what to do.
A few will.
Not worried.

Just dig the holes deep and fill em.

Can layer em, w antifa..........a commie parfait in the ground.
There's no soon about it, every hood rat cruising the gun shows has an AR in one hand and a Glock in the other. They're looking for high capacity magazines the bigger capacity the better.
Originally Posted by Hastings
There will very soon be millions of armed savages running loose in this country and there will be no official response to stop them. We are on our on, and most white folks won't know what to do.

There are enough with guns and such that I am not worried...

Maybe not in the 'burbs, but in your neighborhood I think things would be handled pretty efficiently.... grin

Out in the rural and semi-rural areas, probably OK...

DF
Originally Posted by 12344mag

We were taught in college that white men created that world.

The poor Negroes are just making the best of a bad hand which they were dealt.lol
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Maybe not in the 'burbs, but in your neighborhood I think things would be handled pretty efficiently.... grin
DF
Yes, I think we're OK. I have two daughters and three grand daughters that live in bad places should things spiral out of control.
One-way boat trips, or it just continues in perpetuity.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF
Yes, I think we're OK. I have two daughters and three grand daughters that live in bad places should things spiral out of control.

They know where they can retreat and regroup if and when SHTF...

Pawpaw will be there, keeping anarchists at bay and off the property...

If those idiots knew how Pawpaw dealt with feral hogs and 'yotes... shocked

Well, I'd be glad to tell'em... grin

DF
Horrible thing to happen.
Originally Posted by ingwe
NBN

I just had to check in to see the ethnicity of those involved....

So did I but I saw whom I expected.
Those negroes love to shoot those guns! Whether they hit someone who burned them in a dope deal, or whether they hit the guy who is banging their girlfriend, or whether they hit some innocent 8 year old little negro girl, they don't much care. They just love to shoot and kill people.
It’s incontrovertible, that there are serious issues in colored town.
Serious issues w blacks in general and the whites that kiss their asses..

Kids get killed and they dont say chit.

But they try to make saints out of dead violent pieces of crap.

The n*****s love to pull the triggers.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
It’s incontrovertible, that there are serious issues in colored CRANIUMS
FIXT. wink

BS. They are just like us, Paul. They just didnt have the chance to wear the proper sized pants.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Your butt buddy in NY, Cooper57m should be worried. That [bleep] is all for Magazine bans/capacity limitations.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BS. They are just like us, Paul. They just didnt have the chance to wear the proper sized pants.

That's the funniest fuuckin' thing I've read in a week!!!
What the hell was an 8 year old doing at a birthday party at midnight?
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Your butt buddy in NY, Cooper57m should be worried. That [bleep] is all for Magazine bans/capacity limitations.

Scott, how about you go diddle yourself?

I am not in charge of what he thinks and the recent 9th circuit decision will be getting around eventually. But in point of fact, he shoots often and shoots very well, even if I disagree with his stance on magazines.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
There's no soon about it, every hood rat cruising the gun shows has an AR in one hand and a Glock in the other. They're looking for high capacity magazines the bigger capacity the better.

Can you confirm this?
© 24hourcampfire