Posted By: Sharpsman COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Take a look!

https://facebook.com/JohnTiegen13/videos/491403151706596/
Posted By: bludog Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
We let it happen! Myself included.
Posted By: slumlord Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Prophetic
Posted By: watch4bear Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
One thing to remember in discussing the Communists in our government is that we are not dealing with spies who get thirty pieces of silver to steal the blueprints of a new weapon. We are dealing with a far more sinister type of activity because it permits the enemy to guide and shape our policy. Joseph McCarthy
Posted By: ol_mike Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
One thing to remember in discussing the Communists in our government is that we are not dealing with spies who get thirty pieces of silver to steal the blueprints of a new weapon. We are dealing with a far more sinister type of activity because it permits the enemy to guide and shape our policy. Joseph McCarthy

LIKE ! ! ! ! !

The United States of America will not make it another 50 years .
Posted By: tzone Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Originally Posted by ol_mike

LIKE ! ! ! ! !

Wrong.
Posted By: bludog Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
There will be a refusal of the losing side in this election to accept the results. There is a very good chance there will be violence and a period of societal unrest.
Posted By: hatari Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Saw this recently and thought it was very good. Almost alarming.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Wow..... the guy's a prophet. In many ways based on what he said. The left is already prepping their reaction to a DJT victory and it ain't gonna be pretty.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Wow..... the guy's a prophet. In many ways based on what he said. The left is already prepping their reaction to a DJT victory and it ain't gonna be pretty.

trump will guide us through it.
Posted By: Raeford Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
Originally Posted by 22250rem

trump will guide us through it.

Yep, he and WLP?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That Wayne?
He sure has changed.....going incognito these days I presume[can't blame him].
Wayne who? Thats trump and his sister foo.

First you get red flag laws, then gun bans, then take the guns, then communism. Incremental change is what they call it.

Being complicit because your a moron, is no excuse.

Being complicit because your a moron, is no excuse.

And your blindly boot-licking WLP makes you what?
I have no qualms with the NRA, even though I'm no longer a member. Ya'll have shown me the light

Third graders have done so much for the country grin

BTW, I'll join the first pro gun organization that sues trump for the unconstitutional bump stock ban.

You know; one of those no compromise organizations wink
....as have 4th graders, we can go on all day here.
Originally Posted by Raeford
....as have 4th graders, we can go on all day here.

don't quit because your behind. You'll end up with a GED
Wow, you's soooo smart.

Educate me Mr. PHD, exactly what/which gun legislation has Trump signed
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: COMMUNISM - 08/19/20
That video was from a series created for the John Birch Society by G. Edward Griffin. He wrote the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island", documenting the formation of the Federal Reserve, and the unlawful passing of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Communism has infiltrated every element of American life. Trump ain't gonna do schitt about it. It is everywhere. It was the communists who slandered Joe McCarthy when he tried to out them in government, entertainment, media, and education. They always turn the tables, and blame the victim. Now the word "McCarthyism" is used as a label of paranoid persecution of some group. McCarthy wasn't paranoid. In fact, he underestimated the power of communists, and they took him down, then destroyed his name and his effort. \

One more thing: look at the foundational communists all over the world, and they were Jews. Look at the formation of the Federal Reserve, and the men involved at the Jekyll Island planning sessions were mostly Jews. Look at who runs the government now, and they take their lead from Jews. Look at media, and it is run by Jews. Look at banking, and it is run by Jews. Look at education, and it is run by Jews. The Jews have been using communism to bring down strong nations for over 100 years.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
That video was from a series created for the John Birch Society by G. Edward Griffin. He wrote the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island", documenting the formation of the Federal Reserve, and the unlawful passing of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Communism has infiltrated every element of American life. Trump ain't gonna do schitt about it. It is everywhere. It was the communists who slandered Joe McCarthy when he tried to out them in government, entertainment, media, and education. They always turn the tables, and blame the victim. Now the word "McCarthyism" is used as a label of paranoid persecution of some group. McCarthy wasn't paranoid. In fact, he underestimated the power of communists, and they took him down, then destroyed his name and his effort. \

One more thing: look at the foundational communists all over the world, and they were Jews. Look at the formation of the Federal Reserve, and the men involved at the Jekyll Island planning sessions were mostly Jews. Look at who runs the government now, and they take their lead from Jews. Look at media, and it is run by Jews. Look at banking, and it is run by Jews. Look at education, and it is run by Jews. The Jews have been using communism to bring down strong nations for over 100 years.

Thread ender ! ! !

None of that can be true - were it true there'd be a documentary about it on the history channel ….. smile
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
The US was never against communists. US fought WWII to save the communists. allowed chairman Mao to take over China. choked south africas economy to allow communist cannibals to take over. destroyed Sen Mc Carthy. the only anti communist leader was Hitler. He saved Spain from a bolshevik slaughter and saved Europe from a Russian invasion. Even Gen Patton figured it out at the end of the war
Posted By: szihn Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
There are 2 things God ALWAYS curses.
Laziness and cowardice.
Americans did as ancient Israel did. Forgetting the blesser and concentrating only on His blessings.
Laziness was evident in that we as a people didn't pay attention to what our government and our schools were turning out because we were "too busy' or "weren't interested".

Now cowardice it the order of the day and people back down from obvious evil.

It says in the Holy bible "Resist the devil and he will flee from you"
Would it not follow that if you don't resist him (evil) you will end up fleeing from him?

I am 100% convinced that Communism is Satan's economic system and Islam is Satan's #1 religion.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
The US was never against communists.

I would argue that the US has consistently been against communism, as has most of Europe. It is the leaders of these nations that have supported communists, having been squeezed by international money power they wield. Churchill is a crystal clear example of that. If you look at all of the propaganda that was needed to get the people of Western nations to fight on the side of the communists that is pretty obvious. Why spend the effort to take a whole country when taking its leaders accomplishes the goal?

Once a Rothschild bank gets its filthy globalist arms around the economy the cause it lost, pending some revolution.

As far as leaders, it tends to be that the ones who oppose communists don't get far enough to make the top seat in any nation. When they get close the money power rolls in and ruins ruins them, or kills them, or failing those they take down the whole country. Oswald Mosley fits the first, John F Kennedy the second, and Augusto Pinochet the third. Many such cases!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by ol_mike

LIKE ! ! ! ! !

Oh ye of little faith.
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
I have no qualms with the NRA, even though I'm no longer a member. Ya'll have shown me the light

Third graders have done so much for the country grin

BTW, I'll join the first pro gun organization that sues trump for the unconstitutional bump stock ban.

You know; one of those no compromise organizations wink

https://www.wtxl.com/news/gun-owner...d7d6ba0-09b2-11e9-88b4-bfe5bf1ce8f2.html

https://gunowners.org/join/
Posted By: Stophel Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
Yeah, yeah, I know all about the communists, but we're not supposed to blame the negro people for what they do??? The commies direct and focus TNB to their advantage.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
I am a member now; thanks Scrubs
Posted By: jackmountain Re: COMMUNISM - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by bludog
There will be a refusal of the losing side in this election to accept the results. There is a very good chance there will be violence and a period of societal unrest.

Hopefully.
© 24hourcampfire