Home
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/498572-cuties-netflix-child-sexualization/

And how did you find this?
Tucker Carlson talked about it last night.
Oh, man!

If only they were getting screwed by the male art teacher at their school!

High Fives!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Vox Day did a livestream about it tonight. I thought he was exaggerating. Until I looked it up.
All those goofy old white guys, back in the 50’s, who said rock and roll/TV/Movies/etc., were the first step on the road to the decline of civilization, may have been on to something....
Originally Posted by fburgtx
All those goofy old white guys, back in the 50’s, who said rock and roll/TV/Movies/etc., were the first step on the road to the decline of civilization, may have been on to something....

Old folks never know anything. They're just old.
The Federalist had an article about it yesterday.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/20/netflix-promotes-film-with-suggestive-poster-of-preteen-girls/
Originally Posted by fburgtx

They were right.
Actually, it started much earlier with jazz.
Why are people shocked at this? Where have you been?
I might check it out
Originally Posted by Stophel

The movie doesn't just include twerking 11-year-olds. The movie is ABOUT 11 year-olds having a twerking competition.
If they aren't your kids, why would you care?

Other people and their children are of no consequence to me.
The parents should be shot !!!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Simplest answer? I'm not a sociopath.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Unless you live in social media cave you’ve seen about a thousand post about this over the last couple of days another this.

Really?
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Really?

This ^^^ . They put Zero in office, thats why, and they are going to vote for Hairass and Biteme. whistle

And PS, 260, we gotta pay for their spawn.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
The parents should be shot !!!

Easy now. We can’t be holding parents accountable for anything. Obviously this is the result of taking prayer out of schools.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Really?

This ^^^ . They put Zero in office, thats why, and they are going to vote for Hairass and Biteme. whistle

And PS, 260, we gotta pay for their spawn.

Morality can't be legislated.

I can't keep people from making what I would consider poor choices/decisions, so why bother to make the effort?

I think that having children out of wedlock is a poor choice/decision, but it is a common situation in many communities. One of my good friend's college educated daughter chose to have a child out of wedlock. When a solid middle class white woman thinks that is OK, how can you stop the tide? One of my other good friends is involved in the 3rd generation of out of wedlock procreation. His Wife's son was born OOW. That man's had a daughter OOW and that woman's has had 3 children OOW so far. None of the Baby Daddies of his grand-daughter's 3 OOW children are present in their lives, so she receives financial help from the State of Kansas and from my friend to clothe, house, and feed her children.

Really?

I have been accused of being heartless and while I don't think that I am heartless, I'm not bothered by that tag.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Simplest answer? I'm not a sociopath.

Neither am I, but other people's children are their responsibility, not mine.

Parents have a right, within the existing laws, to raise their children in a manner that they see fit and I'm sure as hell not going to get involved unless I think that the child is in imminent danger.
Government has become the husband and provider for OWL mothers. This has relegated men to only being needed for procreation. Now you see how men are being marginalized and not needed. How they have become spineless, etc. The left wants this so they can get more government control.

You are foolish to believe that. The future of this nation depends on preservation of the family, and these things---like so many before them---have everything to do with the undermining and destruction of the family unit.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

You are foolish to believe that. The future of this nation depends on preservation of the family, and these things---like so many before them---have everything to do with the undermining and destruction of the family unit.

I agree with you that the traditional family unit is the foundation of a healthy nation, but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent. Rather, they seem to believe that "the government" is there to pick up the tab for clothing, education, food, housing, and recreation for them and their offspring whenever they are unable or unwilling to do so.

I'm 65 and will probably pass on before I see the U.S. devolve into irrelevance.
obamas are there. what did you expect.
but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent.

I'm 65 and will probably pass on before I see the U.S. devolve into irrelevance.

I'm 65 also. But I do not believe there's nothing that can be done.

Just make it policy that you cannot reproduce with expectations that the feral gubmint is going to support or subsidize your desire to get fuuckked.
but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent.

Just make it policy that you cannot reproduce with expectations that the feral gubmint is going to support or subsidize your desire to get fuuckked.

How are you going to do that?

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

My friend whose college graduate daughter had an out of wedlock child has a non-participative baby daddy. She asked me for advice and I told her to go to court and sue him for child support, but she won't do it. She withholds visitation, but he doesn't care 'cause he has a new girlfriend and not every man or woman wants to help raise other people's kids.

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

My friend whose college graduate daughter had an out of wedlock child has a non-participative baby daddy. She asked me for advice and I told her to go to court and sue him for child support, but she won't do it. She withholds visitation, but he doesn't care 'cause he has a new girlfriend and not every man or woman wants to help raise other people's kids.

In Nebraska lol. That's everywhere.

For real. Young girls have been sexualized for a very long time. If this is some breaking point that finally starts a move to end it I'm glad for it. If it doesn't bring outrage to the whole thing... well.... that is a sad commentary.

There’s bleck folks in Nebraska?

Ya gotta be pullin my leg
You guys should go to more balanced sources than the likes RT or Tucker Carlson. Even Wikipedia:

"Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye. The plot revolves around a traditional Senegalese Muslim girl who is caught and torn between two contrasting sides, traditional values and Internet culture, while also discussing hypersexualization of pre-adolescent girls.

The film premiered in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition section of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival on 23 January, where Doucouré won the Directing Award."

and about the controversy

"Prior to its release on Netflix, the film's international promotional poster and trailer were criticized on social media for allegedly sexualizing 11-year-old girls, and were different from those used to promote the film in its original release in France. The Parents Television Council and several Change.org petitions requested Netflix to remove the film entirely, the latter garnering thousands of signatures. In response, Netflix replaced the controversial poster with a new one, stating, "This was not an accurate representation of the film so the image and description has been updated." Actor Tessa Thompson defended the film, saying that the marketing did not reflect what the film was about. The film was not seen as controversial when it was screened at Sundance or released in France."
Satan is alive and well and voting Democrat in November.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture where did I go wrong_492x480.jpg
Little twerkin 11 year olds be dragging a picaninny around next year.... for who to support?
Originally Posted by slumlord
I might check it out

Originally Posted by Goosey
You guys should go to more balanced sources than the likes RT or Tucker Carlson. Even Wikipedia:

"Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye. The plot revolves around a traditional Senegalese Muslim girl who is caught and torn between two contrasting sides, traditional values and Internet culture, while also discussing hypersexualization of pre-adolescent girls.

The film premiered in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition section of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival on 23 January, where Doucouré won the Directing Award."

and about the controversy

"Prior to its release on Netflix, the film's international promotional poster and trailer were criticized on social media for allegedly sexualizing 11-year-old girls, and were different from those used to promote the film in its original release in France. The Parents Television Council and several Change.org petitions requested Netflix to remove the film entirely, the latter garnering thousands of signatures. In response, Netflix replaced the controversial poster with a new one, stating, "This was not an accurate representation of the film so the image and description has been updated." Actor Tessa Thompson defended the film, saying that the marketing did not reflect what the film was about. The film was not seen as controversial when it was screened at Sundance or released in France."

What "Sundance" considers controversial is a pretty fuggin low standard.

Lolita was considered classic "coming of age literature". That does not keep it from being pedophile trash.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

I have never claimed that Nebraska is anything like "everywhere" and thank GOD it isn't!

Nebraska is not a racially diverse State, as the racial split is approximately 87% white, 5% black, 2.5% mixed race, 2.3% asian, 1.9% other, and 1% native american

If the highest rates of out of wedlock births, teen births, violent crime, homicides, and gang violence in a population of 1.9 million people occurs within a group of just +/-95,000 people, that says something about that group, doesn't it?

When my Wife plans to retire in 2027, I'm torn between moving to NH, where the population is even whiter, 94%, or to Montezuma County in CO where the racial mix is 82% white, 11% Native American, and the other 7% mostly a Hispanic mix.

I'm sure that there are counties that closely reflect the racial diversity of the entire U.S. and while it would be interesting to see what their health and crime statistics look like, I'm not planning to live in one of those counties, so I don't care.

As for me, I'm a 65 year old white man who was raised in a place with almost no racial diversity, NH, and other than my 7 years int he U.S. Army and my 2 years at graduate school in Boston, MA, I've never lived anywhere that was even close to being racially diverse. That experience has made me who I am and who I will continue to be until I pass on. I like being white. I like living where my neighbors are middle class white college graduates. I would prefer if more of them were conservative Republicans, rather than liberal Democrats, but you've got to put up with little irritations regardless of where you live.

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

Great idea, but how do you implement such a plan?

Hell, I'm for mandatory sterilization of welfare mothers after the 3rd birth, but that is not a popular or widely held position.
Jews are 400 times more likely to get a Nobel prize than others.
High IQ = Nobel prize

Black males are 400 times more likely to commit murder than white females.
Low IQ + male hormone = violent crime.

BS, they don't think that far ahead. I don't think they can even plan far enough ahead to get pregnant on purpose for the welfare payments.

It's a matter of immediate gratification. If it feels good, do it. Damn the consequences. We will worry about that when the time comes.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

I have never claimed that Nebraska is anything like "everywhere" and thank GOD it isn't!

Nebraska is not a racially diverse State, as the racial split is approximately 87% white, 5% black, 2.5% mixed race, 2.3% asian, 1.9% other, and 1% native american

If the highest rates of out of wedlock births, teen births, violent crime, homicides, and gang violence in a population of 1.9 million people occurs within a group of just +/-95,000 people, that says something about that group, doesn't it?

When my Wife plans to retire in 2027, I'm torn between moving to NH, where the population is even whiter, 94%, or to Montezuma County in CO where the racial mix is 82% white, 11% Native American, and the other 7% mostly a Hispanic mix.

I'm sure that there are counties that closely reflect the racial diversity of the entire U.S. and while it would be interesting to see what their health and crime statistics look like, I'm not planning to live in one of those counties, so I don't care.

As for me, I'm a 65 year old white man who was raised in a place with almost no racial diversity, NH, and other than my 7 years int he U.S. Army and my 2 years at graduate school in Boston, MA, I've never lived anywhere that was even close to being racially diverse. That experience has made me who I am and who I will continue to be until I pass on. I like being white. I like living where my neighbors are middle class white college graduates. I would prefer if more of them were conservative Republicans, rather than liberal Democrats, but you've got to put up with little irritations regardless of where you live.

You missed my point. But I understand exactly what you are saying.

Great idea, but how do you implement such a plan?

Hell, I'm for mandatory sterilization of welfare mothers after the 3rd birth, but that is not a popular or widely held position.

The same way the programs were put in place originally. Revise them. It would take political will and courage, but I never said it would be easy. Just simple.

I'd go for making sterilization mandatory after the second illegitimate child. The nation cannot survive with this crap continuing indefinitely..

The same way the programs were put in place originally. Revise them. It would take political will and courage, but I never said it would be easy. Just simple.

I'd go for making sterilization mandatory after the second illegitimate child. The nation cannot survive with this crap continuing indefinitely..

Hell, I'd go a lot further.

A subcutaneous contraceptive with one of those dreaded RFID chips contained. Scan the chip and piss clean for drugs every fugging month before any welfare payments.

If the gal ever wants more kids, just pull the implant. But she better damned well be able to support it or give it up for adoption. Because the welfare payments would be done.

Hell, such a program would probably push 3/4 of the illegal trash back across the Southern border.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Satan is alive and well and voting Democrat in November.

Truth, and his minions as well.
Thanks to K22 for this.

As it has been written, the forces Christ and Satan, of good and evil, are gathering for battle. Prophecy is moving to fulfilment in the flesh.

Which side will you choose to be on? The side of liars and cheats and theives and pedophiles and killers, or the Christians?

https://wearethene.ws/notable/132525
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

A subcutaneous contraceptive with one of those dreaded RFID chips contained. Scan the chip and piss clean for drugs every fugging month before any welfare payments.

If the gal ever wants more kids, just pull the implant. But she better damned well be able to support it or give it up for adoption. Because the welfare payments would be done.

Hell, such a program would probably push 3/4 of the illegal trash back across the Southern border.

I think I could get behind that.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I think I could get behind that.

Me too, but the liberals will never support logic and acknowledge reality.

That explains a lot about the Democrat party today.
[Linked Image]

Exactly. Then they all want to sign up for a piece or your pay check.

You could run the same four frames with Antifa, BLM...

They are all dead beat trash, "someone else's children" at one time .
© 24hourcampfire