Home
I got one, maybe because I re-registered as "no party affiliation" a few years back, when I got pissed at the Rino's.
Anyway I wonder if we returned the "no postage necessary if mailed in the United States" envelope, empty of course...if it would cost the DNC a few pennies for each blank return? Right on the face of the envelope it says, "by using your own first class stamp to return this envelope, you will save us much needed funds." Petty yes, but pennies add up.
It would cost them more if you filled the envelope with sheet lead before mailing.

But then you would have less lead to make into bullets.
Pack it full of junk mail and send it back, that return prepaid envelope costs them postage.
Glue it to a brick.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Glue it to a brick.

Wabi,

Did you read this book back in the day?

https://www.amazon.com/Steal-This-Book-Abbie-Hoffman/dp/156858217X
I heard that from Hughes Rudd, CBS Morning News, long ago. He told of someone in New York that did that with the subscription post cards that fell out of magazines at the stands, and flew all over town.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Pack it full of junk mail and send it back, that return prepaid envelope costs them postage.

Ditto.
Been doing that for years.
Wish I'd get one. All I get is Trump and local Republican literature with them begging for money. I could have some fun with Democratic return envelopes.
I wouldn't give that halfbreed dope smoking h omo bastid a bucket of warm spit !
Add a nice note that says "MAGA Trump 2020" and drop it in the mail.
© 24hourcampfire