Home
The plan is simple. Keep the economy as screwed up as possible through the election. Dem controlled cities & states will use this lever in the hope that it will get Joe and Blow elected.
Keep it stirred up--that's the plan.
Tucker excellent as usual.
November 3rd would be my guess. Then we’ll return to Russia collusion.
The Real Hawkeye: I am liking Tucker Carlson more and more all the time!
He is about the ONLY person that can analyze, assess and remember all the deceitful demonrats plans/schemes/lies besides Rush Limbaugh.
I hope Ruch Limbaugh can get past this health trouble but if the need should ever be then Tucker Carlson is the ONLY person I can see being capable of "replacing" the Majah Rushdie.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Our banker said, they are opening the lobby after Labor Day.
He does make some compelling arguments, coming from somebody who cannot stand Faux News AKA the original fake news.

There is no logical argument to the fact that wearing masks helps prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus. The extent to which they help will never be scientifically proven because that is literally impossible. It doesn't help that half the country is too stubborn/selfish to comply.

The sad irony is that these folks that are demanding everything to re-open and refusing to wear masks are prolonging that from being "possible", although I do unequivocally agree that the goalpost keeps being moved.

We'll get America back when we take it back.

This isn't about race or even liberal vs conservative.

This is about Good vs Evil.

And we are in the fight of our lives, boys and girls.
I think the fast food joints like it this way.
This is the new normal
Originally Posted by TBREW401
This is the new normal

Yep. It will never be "normal" again. Never. They keep stretching the corona "crisis" out. With no end in sight. There is no end, in fact. No one is saying "it will get back to normal when....." When what? There is no when. When corona goes away? It never will. When the "curve is flattened"? It's already flattened all to hell. It's a straight line.... a line that goes on forever.

The Corona Crisis may eventually fade away, but rest assured, there will be another, hot on its heels. Those who have seized this power will NOT relinquish it willingly. They will NEVER allow things to go back to "normal".
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
He does make some compelling arguments, coming from somebody who cannot stand Faux News AKA the original fake news.

There is no logical argument to the fact that wearing masks helps prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus. The extent to which they help will never be scientifically proven because that is literally impossible. It doesn't help that half the country is too stubborn/selfish to comply.

The sad irony is that these folks that are demanding everything to re-open and refusing to wear masks are prolonging that from being "possible", although I do unequivocally agree that the goalpost keeps being moved.

These dumba$$es keep multiplying. Hopefully they’ll go away after the election as well.
That was pretty powerful, kudos to Tucker.

And again, GFY DudeRammer47 (Piddles)

There you go again trolling the crowd! So what news do you watch and read! Tell use obywan!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Yep. Keep people out of their dining areas so they don't have to pay anyone to maintain them.

You bet they like it this way. Half the staff and no cleaning the tables and floors! Equals profit enhancement! Restaurant businesses are taking it in the shorts! While fast food was setup to adapt, with the drive through windows! Win some , lose some !
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.
Define “Normal “ in an ever changing world.
Originally Posted by marktheshark
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.
And people think there are jobs out there for all the unemployed. Bullshyt ! Most of the businesses here are running at 1/3 - 1/2 capacity and/or at reduced days/hours. They don't need as many employees to run at greatly reduced hours/capacity.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We'll get America back when we take it back.

This isn't about race or even liberal vs conservative.

This is about Good vs Evil.

And we are in the fight of our lives, boys and girls.

You left out boy-girls
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. Keep people out of their dining areas so they don't have to pay anyone to maintain them.

I dont believe fast food dining areas cost much to maintain , chief
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Where do you two live?

LOL
Originally Posted by Stophel
This is the new normal

Yep. It will never be "normal" again. Never. They keep stretching the corona "crisis" out. With no end in sight. There is no end, in fact. No one is saying "it will get back to normal when....." When what? There is no when. When corona goes away? It never will. When the "curve is flattened"? It's already flattened all to hell. It's a straight line.... a line that goes on forever.

The Corona Crisis may eventually fade away, but rest assured, there will be another, hot on its heels. Those who have seized this power will NOT relinquish it willingly. They will NEVER allow things to go back to "normal".

+1

Some are now making zero the new goal.
They haven't even proven that their tests are anything but a fraud. It will never be zero.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
. . . I hope Ruch Limbaugh can get past this health trouble but if the need should ever be then Tucker Carlson is the ONLY person I can see being capable of "replacing" the Majah Rushdie.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-long-will-tucker-be-on-fox#Post14955876
Originally Posted by Stophel
This is the new normal

From what I've read, the planned "global reset" of capitalism is intended to make the whole populace subject to oligarchy. Don't expect to see the old normal for a long time. And this has nothing to do with either of our pathetic parties, who are already tools of corporations, billionaires, and other elites. All the back and forth > Republican or Democrat is just a ploy to distract, while the real game is played out elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Wrapids
From what I've read, the planned "global reset" of capitalism is intended to make the whole populace subject to oligarchy. Don't expect to see the old normal for a long time. And this has nothing to do with either of our pathetic parties, who are already tools of corporations, billionaires, and other elites. All the back and forth > Republican or Democrat is just a ploy to distract, while the real game is played out elsewhere.

Agreed.
Normal?

No such thing anymore.
Originally Posted by Wrapids

Yep
Exactly when were we last normal?

Before we had to buy a license to:

Hunt?
Fish?
Drive a boat?
Grow tomatoes without a permission slip?
My wife said this morning, the church circles may not do any more funeral lunches.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
This is the new normal

And people think there are jobs out there for all the unemployed. Bullshyt ! Most of the businesses here are running at 1/3 - 1/2 capacity and/or at reduced days/hours. They don't need as many employees to run at greatly reduced hours/capacity.

Everybody I know in the construction industry is looking for help. These are good paying jobs.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Everybody I know in the construction industry is looking for help. These are good paying jobs.

If you make $12/hour to not work (bologna virus unemployment) and $15/hour to work...

Many will say... "For $3/hour... I'll sit on my azz"

"Make it $12 + $15 maybe just maybe I will show up."
Eventually unemployment will run out sending a large group of folks job hunting. Better to find work now then when the rush starts.

These dumba$$es keep multiplying. Hopefully they’ll go away after the election as well.

The dude rammer is on ignore already.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Like locusts.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Like locusts.

They must originate from raw sewage in a NJ Landfill. They are giving Humans a bad name.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Like locusts.

They must originate from raw sewage in a NJ Landfill. They are giving Humans a bad name.

I think it's worse than raw sewage.

I think they have a back room thread at D.U. and share passwords and coordinate there for trolling.
I watched a show on the innerweb, about the Great Reset-- that shyt is scary

These are the people with real money and power, behind the scenes, implementing their plan.

These are the people with real money and power, behind the scenes, implementing their plan.

If you watched Tucker's segment analyzing their strategy to destroy the middle class because of its independence, it is even more obvious who THE ENEMY is.

If you watched Tucker's segment analyzing their strategy to destroy the middle class because of its independence, it is even more obvious who THE ENEMY is.

Yes indeed.
This is the new normal

Who gives a fuuck what you know ? Certainly not everybody is qualified/trained/physically able to work in construction or wants to and Tenn. ain't everywhere. Dumbass.
This is the new normal

Who gives a fuuck what you know ? Certainly not everybody is qualified/trained/physically able to work in construction or wants to and Tenn. ain't everywhere. Dumbass.

That was quite rude.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.
You have no room to talk about rude dickhead.
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.

I suspect you would have very little courage to say that to most of us F2F.

Very little...
Normal?

No such thing anymore.

And the various gov't's are determined to keep it that way....
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.

Very little...
You don't know me at all. Mouth.

That was quite rude.

Very little...
You don't know me at all. Mouth.

You are both vacuous and unprepossessing...

A rare combination Indeed.
I'll sadly have to agree, I don't think we shall see things as they were.
© 24hourcampfire