Home
And it starts the narrative they were just peace loving protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-...-fellow-skateboarders-as-peaceful-person

Anthony Huber enjoyed skateboarding, so a group of his friends met at a skateboard park in Kenosha, Wis., on Wednesday night to remember him.

“Go out there and skate as hard as you can,” Huber’s girlfriend, Hannah Gittings, had written on a crowdfunding page for Huber, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Messages scrawled around the park paid tribute to Huber, one of two Wisconsin residents killed Tuesday when a gunman opened fire in Kenosha during a night of unrest following Sunday's wounding of Jacob Blake by police.
Well, he shoulda been just a little bit more peaceful.
"fellow skateboarders".......... risible.
He smacked an assault rifle carrying guy in the head with his skateboard, real peaceful of him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The gunman's reaction was a surprise to him ?????????????????
Plenty of evidence to the contrary on Peaceful Skateboard Thug.
He's very peaceful now.
Funny how people rely so much on videos , as long as it supports their point of view, Let the tables turn and it's "The video doesn't show what really happened".
if you're 26 and still identifying as a "skateboarder" and hanging out at a skateboard park, you are a fuggen idiot.
I don't know how to post double quotes, but Hancock27 and rem141r nailed it.

Paul
Is he the guy who tried to beat down the AR carrying guy with his skateboard and got a bullet for it?
I hit the quote button on your post , then just did the same on Hancock's and then Rem's, then they all show up.

Originally Posted by Paul39
I don't know how to post double quotes, but Hancock27 and rem141r nailed it.

Paul

Originally Posted by Hancock27
Funny how people rely so much on videos , as long as it supports their point of view, Let the tables turn and it's "The video doesn't show what really happened".

Originally Posted by rem141r
if you're 26 and still identifying as a "skateboarder" and hanging out at a skateboard park, you are a fuggen idiot.
Thanks TOP. The-Other-Paul.
They can remember him anyway they want to. I will always remember him as a thug trying to assault someone and got shot for his troubles. LOL
One of his kills had a sexual assault record. Not sure which one.
Originally Posted by killerv
One of his kills had a sexual assault record. Not sure which one.

It was the short guy, the one that got shot in the head. The one that kept saying "shoot me nig gga" lol
something about "bringing a skateboard to a gunfight" is appropriate here
After reading that article, he sounds like a really good guy! I wish I had known him better!😊
Anthony Huber's arrest records...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Chasing someone down and swinging your skateboard as hard as you can at their head is attempted murder, not being peaceful.
Who's going to come up with a Covid vaccine if we keep shooting the smart kids ? laugh
They have it on video showing that "peaceful" skateboarder chasing and hitting someone who then popped him. Not saying he deserved being shot but chasing and hitting another person doesn't fit my definition of "peaceful." Just sayin...

in support of what I posted earlier on another Thread... these people have no jobs, no vocations, no real future.. they either live in mom's basement and live off their parents or they live off the welfare system...

these clowns think out rioting, protesting for a "social change", being arsonists.. translates into "they're doing something with their lives"..

What kind of dumbass, tries to beat a person who is carrying a loaded AR, with a Skateboard?

Did Anthony actually think this was going to have a good outcome?

Was little Anthony even think about it at all?

well now he has eternity to contemplate it now in God's own Skate Board Park For the Mentally Stupid....
Thanks Kingston...

Living Proof he was a Stellar Citizen to the Skate Board Community there in Kenosha....

Guess he dropped out of Harvard after getting that scholarship for having such a High I.Q. and Showing real potential in life...

"Skateboarding is MY LIFE Man!" will be his Legacy on his Tombstone...
The message:

To those who believe in law & order and who want to get involved in that way, the Propaganda Machine will come after you.

The message is for us here.

I wonder what USCCA would do with cases like these?
Originally Posted by MAC
They have it on video showing that "peaceful" skateboarder chasing and hitting someone who then popped him. Not saying he deserved being shot but chasing and hitting another person doesn't fit my definition of "peaceful." Just sayin...

How about I crack you over the head with a skateboard and you reflect on what I do or don't deserve during my next windup.

LOL
The say he was a “peaceful person “, I say he was a “POS”. Just think, there are thousands and thousands just like him.
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/08/antifa-are-hired-convicts.html#comment-form
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

But he was a peaceful felon.

not really it's a popular hobby
What’s P&P?

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
What’s P&P?

P

I think it means P&P - Probation and Parole , but for him it now means Popped & Planted.
If he would have been home behaving himself he would still be alive. Oh well. Rest In Peace dude. Edk
Originally Posted by MAC

Pretty sure you haven't handled a modern day skateboard then. They are heavy duty Mofo's and the wheels are the toughest material money can buy. You can easily kill someone with a skateboard.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MAC

Pretty sure you haven't handled a modern day skateboard then. They are heavy duty Mofo's and the wheels are the toughest material money can buy. You can easily kill someone with a skateboard.

Rickt300, you are 100% correct. For clubbing someone, not really different from a baseball bat, or axe handle. They're all deadly.

L.W.
Skateboards are a preferred weapon of communist criminals. Bash somebody with the wheels and it's a pretty deadly weapon. If you get caught with it, you say it's not a weapon, just a skateboard.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The say he was a “peaceful person “, I say he was a “POS”. Just think, there are thousands and thousands just like him.

But now they are 1 less, well 2 if you count the othrr one popped that night.

smile
Originally Posted by Hancock27

Do you have insight most of us don't? Are you saying the videos are not showing what actually happened?
Was he the sex offender, or the violent felon ?
Originally Posted by MAC

WTF does "deserve" have to do with it? You think all the people killed when someone else was defending their life "deserved" to die? No, that isn't the standard. Anyone attempting to deprive you of life hasn't "earned" death, but they may get it anyway.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

He is now !
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

The violent offender, I believe.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

He was the stranglin' restrainer.
He shoulda stayed home and choked his chicken that night
So I guess 26 year olds who identify as basketball players, tennis players or golfers and still hang out at a basketball court, tennis court or golf course are fuggin idiots too ? OK, I could go along with that at least for the golfers. What about guys who still hang out in the woods and identify as hunters ?
Am I the only one who finds it darkly hilarious that a guy described by family members as a:
"witty and a very talented skate boarder"

died after losing a skateboard vs rifle fight?

Apparently not as talented a skateboarder as he thought he was.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Oh yeah, the peaceful, violent offender !

crazy
Originally Posted by cv540
Am I the only one who finds it darkly hilarious that a guy described by family members as a:
"witty and a very talented skate boarder"

died after losing a skateboard vs rifle fight?

Apparently not as talented a skateboarder as he thought he was.

Nope, not now that you put it that way !

grin
Originally Posted by 79S

Anthony Huber enjoyed skateboarding, so a group of his friends met at a skateboard park in Kenosha, Wis., on Wednesday night to remember him.

“Go out there and skate as hard as you can,” Huber’s girlfriend, Hannah Gittings, had written on a crowdfunding page for Huber, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Messages scrawled around the park paid tribute to Huber, one of two Wisconsin residents killed Tuesday when a gunman opened fire in Kenosha during a night of unrest following Sunday's wounding of Jacob Blake by police.

He WAS peaceful. It was the skateboard.:-)
Originally Posted by Blackheart
So I guess 26 year olds who identify as basketball players, tennis players or golfers and still hang out at a basketball court, tennis court or golf course are fuggin idiots too ? OK, I could go along with that at least for the golfers. What about guys who still hang out in the woods and identify as hunters ?

i'll bet you have a cool skateboard

You lose. I bet you're a fuggin dick head. Probably a golfer too.

rem141, that's just plain dumb, everybody knows there is no place to ride a skateboard in the Adirondacks......... smile

Blackheart comes up with some doozies, but comparing skateboarders to playing basketball, tennis and golf & hunting? good grief....

Skateboarders are counterculture adolescents for the most part....
Originally Posted by irfubar

rem141, that's just plain dumb, everybody knows there is no place to ride a skateboard in the Adirondacks......... smile

Blackheart comes up with some doozies, but comparing skateboarders to playing basketball, tennis and golf & hunting? good grief....

You should come out of the mountains more and quit being a chicken shyt hermit. You might find that there are young people who like to skateboard who never even heard of "counterculture".

You should come out of the mountains more and quit being a chicken shyt hermit. You might find that there are young people who like to skateboard who never even heard of "counterculture".

I like to paint with a broad brush..... when did you retire your skateboard?
And no! I refuse to leave the mountains for civilization those people are crazy and dangerous... do you watch the news?
Oh and skateboards are atifa's weapon of choice.... I prefer an AR15
I never had a skateboard you presumptive, chickenshyt old fool.
Who you calling old? schit you are probably older than me...... cyber bully wink
Who you calling old? schit you are probably older than me...... cyber bully wink
I may be older than you but I don't look as sickly and weak and I'm way more handsome.
Everyone knows a mid-20's self-proclaimed skate-boarder is a definite over-achiever......
I may be older than you but I don't look as sickly and weak and I'm way more handsome.

Ahhhh the luxury of never posting a pic...... I bet you put Brad Pitt to shame..... wink

Ahhhh the luxury of never posting a pic...... I bet you put Brad Pitt to shame..... wink
You can take my word for it.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Originally Posted by 79S

He WAS peaceful. It was the skateboard.:-)

Huber's last thought before the darkness closes in:

"Mom always said I would kill myself with that damned skateboard."

But he was a mostly peaceful felon; like the riots
Kingston,

I didn't see your posts last night. Thanks.

No arrests for 4 years or so, and the last few appear to have been P&P violations, Maybe the dude was trying to be "a peaceful person".

But, I would seem he f'd that up.................Yuuuugely.

Anyone taking bets the prosecution motions to quash "the victim's" background on the premise it might be prejudicial to the jury if this all goes to trial anyway?
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

But he was a mostly peaceful felon; like the riots

He became very peaceful, right after his last bad decision.
Any pics of Hannah Gittings?

Just curious
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just curious

Huh?

Do I need to "google" that ?

His GF maybe??
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Just curious

Huh?

His GF maybe??

Geno

You and all of the “caribou bobs” on here are not reading the OP.
smile
Yes, girlfriend

Siggghhhhhh!!!!

She will just have to find herself a new 26 year old dipshît that still rides a skateboard.

Seems to plenty of crop out there of those to pick from nowadays.
In the dead of August in Wisconsin is it so cold that you need a toque and a jacket?

Got to sweating balls off under all that garb. The girlies in the back are comfortable in their skin.
She’s about to be Rez rich bitches

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc

Just curious

Huh?

His GF maybe??

Geno

You and all of the “caribou bobs” on here are not reading the OP.
smile
Yes, girlfriend

Read it , didn't memorize it.

I'm thinking my hard drive is getting full, hard to pull up bytes from lost sectors.

Wife says I have too detailed memory, once ID'd a bird I'd never seen in person before based on a picture I'd seen in a bird book years before. And that was 25 years ago now. I think I've about reached the "hard drive will crash soon" phase. So I give up.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot..............the boomer with a bad memory. I almost had Hannah Gittings mixed up with Robin Givens, who I think is much better looking.

Anyone taking bets the prosecution motions to quash "the victim's" background on the premise it might be prejudicial to the jury if this all goes to trial anyway?

They'll try. But in a trial involving issues of a physical altercation, past documented instances of Battery would likely be something that would get in. Also depends on whether they are arrests or convictions.
What's wrong with bringing up the evidence of the "victims" proclivity for violence? In this country the system is supposed to be skewed in favor of the accused. The defense lawyer ought to be able to show the jury just what a dirtbag his client killed.

There is a large skating subculture of misfits and fuggups.
Not all of em though.

Age 26 and skateboarding?

Either was a good skateboarder when younger, just continuing......or a fuggin loser.

Like most goths, cept w wheels.

Or an incel
My guess is loser
Dead loser now.
Love it when a plan comes together
Gittings was quoted saying this of Rittenhouse:

“He will pay for what he f***ing did – coming out here wanting to play shooter and killing innocent people and ripping away the most promising future of 26-year old man,” Gittings said. “He will pay. He will pay.”

"Most promising future" refers to the snowboarding Huber had planned this winter?
Originally Posted by cv540

They'll try. But in a trial involving issues of a physical altercation, past documented instances of Battery would likely be something that would get in. Also depends on whether they are arrests or convictions.

Appears to me to be a conviction from an event 8 years or so ago. Odds are the prosecutors will try to say he'd turned his life around, even given the multiple probation violations. (Drinking perhaps, as one of his earlier charges was a minor in possession and consumption?)

The object of each side it to win their case. I think they'll try everything to get the kid behind bars for having the audacity to protect himself.
Originally Posted by Hastings
What's wrong with bringing up the evidence of the "victims" proclivity for violence? In this country the system is supposed to be skewed in favor of the accused. The defense lawyer ought to be able to show the jury just what a dirtbag his client killed.

It seems to be rather common, from what folks who have served on juries tell me, and what I've read, that many times the prosecution does not want the "victim's" past brought into the story. Only the present events. The defense will have to show there are underlying issues and most likely, the judge in the case will have to make a ruling before the jury can hear any of it.

Which is why, in this internet age, it seems to me it would be hard to seat a jury that hasn't heard anything about the "victim's" past. Just look at what we have all found out here thanks to some searching by a member or two.
Well with her loser skater BF dead she can now have a darkie.

If she tries real hard a skater darkie
It seems to be rather common, from what folks who have served on juries tell me, and what I've read, that many times the prosecution does not want the "victim's" past brought into the story. Only the present events. The defense will have to show there are underlying issues and most likely, the judge in the case will have to make a ruling before the jury can hear any of it.Which is why, in this internet age, it seems to me it would be hard to seat a jury that hasn't heard anything about the "victim's" past. Just look at what we have all found out here thanks to some searching by a member or two.
I've sat in on several jury selections. You would be surprised how ignorant is a large portion of the population. Intelligent people are often struck by one side or the other because they might just think for themselves and stick to their guns during deliberations.
This is the guy that looked like a weasel.... I mean really looked like one.... maybe he was a wereweasel
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Skateboards are a preferred weapon of communist criminals. Bash somebody with the wheels and it's a pretty deadly weapon. If you get caught with it, you say it's not a weapon, just a skateboard.

I noticed in one of the videos I watched about this shooting there were a lot of skateboarders. Now it makes sense.
It seems to be rather common, from what folks who have served on juries tell me, and what I've read, that many times the prosecution does not want the "victim's" past brought into the story. Only the present events. The defense will have to show there are underlying issues and most likely, the judge in the case will have to make a ruling before the jury can hear any of it.Which is why, in this internet age, it seems to me it would be hard to seat a jury that hasn't heard anything about the "victim's" past. Just look at what we have all found out here thanks to some searching by a member or two.
I've sat in on several jury selections. You would be surprised how ignorant is a large portion of the population. Intelligent people are often struck by one side or the other because they might just think for themselves and stick to their guns during deliberations.

They don't want thinkers.

Both sides want ones who will believe what they are being told.

Free thinking might lead to something like "jury nullification"?
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Colin is awesome.

Thanks for posting that.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Colin is awesome.

Thanks for posting that.

Anytime
Originally Posted by 79S
Kenosha shooting victim, 26, remembered by fellow skateboarders as ‘peaceful person’

Well...he is now.
© 24hourcampfire