Home
Pass it on.
These mental midgets need a long term vacation.
Posted By: hanco Re: Defund the Players - Psssst - 08/29/20
Great idea. They are working on that
I would love to see NBA ,NFL and MLB go bankrupt .
NO.INT
Isn't everybody glad that John McCain isn't around to stick his nose into professional sports right now? There's no telling what lunacy he would be proposing in the senate to "save MLB baseball".
Where McStain is, he's probably lobbying for a volunteer fire department to get organized!
Hot rod,
That’s funny as hell, I did hold my nose and vote for him.
I had no idea how mean spirited he was until the end. I do hold much respect for his endurance while POA.
Posted By: hanco Re: Defund the Players - Psssst - 08/29/20
I hope they all go under, they be back on welfare.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
I would love to see NBA ,NFL and MLB go bankrupt .

Not to mention the NHL who is up to the same tricks.
I've defunded the pussies my entire life, I played ball in school, don't go to class anymore either! I have no interest in overgrown boys playing children's games.
I can’t stand watching the NBA - it’s become basically a dunk fest. And I can’t stand the whiney brats that play the game - lebron is the biggest one.
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've defunded the pussies my entire life, I played ball in school, don't go to class anymore either! I have no interest in overgrown boys playing children's games.

Finally, someone else that understands.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I can’t stand watching the NBA - it’s become basically a dunk fest. And I can’t stand the whiney brats that play the game - lebron is the biggest one.

I never liked basketball anyway. I don't get my rocks off watching Negroes dancing around in their underwear.

LeBron is nothing but a thug with an overactive and defective pituitary gland. During the victory parade when the Cavaliers won the title, he was shouting the F-word on live television. Some role model.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Where McStain is, he's probably lobbying for a volunteer fire department to get organized!

LMAO!!!
Posted By: horse1 Re: Defund the Players - Psssst - 08/29/20
What will the household name big salary players do when the rest of the league didn't make, don't have, or have spent a lifetime nest-egg come to loot/burn them? LeBron has a net worth ~ $500Million, do we suppose he'll make 499 other players or employees of the league millionaires to even things out?

Nothing against LeBron, just using him as an example, you can substitute any player from any league and see if they're willing to "even up" their co-workers.
Posted By: poboy Re: Defund the Players - Psssst - 08/29/20
Whining multi-millionaires caved after 3 day protest.
ya what these dipschits don't realize is that the people that are funding the vast majority of their ridiculous salaries are the ones they hate. it will take some years, but if right leaning white people quit buying season tickets, watching sports and buying their overpriced clothing, the money will dry up.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by gunner500

Finally, someone else that understands.

I've felt this way my entire adult life...before I was an adult, even, back in my 20's and 30's. My interests were always in fishing, hunting, trapping, dogs, guns...girls too.
I have no reason to start watching or supporting professional sports again. Never considered Golf a professional sport, but the PGA has lost my support since the Masters tournament was cancelled because of the Chinese flu scare.
They are already doing that. It just hasn't sunk in yet.
Professional sports and players should NOT be using the sport to promote any political agenda. Some players aggressively do while others have caved in to the pressure of their teammates and have created the appearance of compliance.

As long as players refuse to leave politics out of professional sports I'll just use my only option of refusing to support them in any way. No game tickets and I won't watch on TV either because the cable companies know who is watching and how many, which generates revenue producing $$$$$$$$. I will NOT purchase any item endorsed by any player and won't be buying. wearing, or displaying anything with a team or player name on it.

We all need to do whatever we can to put a stop to this lunacy. Together we can make a difference but merely talking about it won't achieve anything. Let's get er' done!.
© 24hourcampfire