Home
Posted By: kingston This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299507253368639488?s=21
Posted By: JamesJr Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Once upon a time, that would have been a dead Negro.
Posted By: deflave Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Shocking.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Bill will probably fire those cops for being racist.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
not good, but not cops.

don't think they had a taser or firearm on them
Why the fugg was he not tased or shot? That's just unacceptable
Posted By: Squidge Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Unarmed parking enforcement, aka NYPD meter guys?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20

Unarmed traffic enforcement personnel.

But, I did see the dude have to hike up his pants once, would not have been too hard for one of the officers to do a sort of reverse hockey fight think and pull them down to hobble him, then the two get to ground pounding. Fella looked like he could throw a punch though.

Someone on a news feed I subscribe to was talking about more training needed by the po-po in "de-escalation". I replied to him " Have you ever tried to de-escalate someone that doesn't want to be de-escalated?" Right there was a perfect example of why de-escalation doesn't always work. Even his own folks tried to calm him down, with no success at all.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by Squidge

Scott is slow
Posted By: efw Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Bill will probably fire those cops for being racist.

Yep; damned white supremacists and their patriarchy.

Gonna get worse before it gets better this is all part of a plan.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once upon a time, that would have been a dead Negro.

Should still be the case ; parking in front of a fire hydrant; what an idiot!! Cheers NC P.S. If I had been there those two women would have got my cane across the back of their legs as hard as I could apply it!!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Meter Readers!
Originally Posted by Squidge

Then the dumb asses should have been calling for back up or the po po.
Posted By: deflave Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
For the record, I was cheering for the assailant in this scenario.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Parking rules suck

Free the curbs!!!
Posted By: Sako76 Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Assaulting a meter maid in NYC is a felony. It used to happen all the time when they wore brown uniforms, thus, they changed the uniform color to blue and upgraded the penalty. It pretty much stopped meter maids from getting assaulted. I guess it's OK now.
Posted By: kingston Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
https://twitter.com/jfnyc1/status/1299356277806706689?s=21
Posted By: IMR4350 Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by Sako76
Assaulting a meter maid in NYC is a felony. It used to happen all the time when they wore brown uniforms, thus, they changed the uniform color to blue and upgraded the penalty. It pretty much stopped meter maids from getting assaulted. I guess it's OK now.

Just about everything in NYC is a felony. Of course now no charges will be filed. But that's OK. Let NYC along with all the other leftist crap holes continue to self destruct.

I don't feel any sympathy for the cops (meter maids) either as they will just stand there and do nothing while innocent people are assaulted. They also would gladly lock us up for exercising our 2nd Amendment rights.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Assaulting a meter maid in NYC is a felony.

Probably not for long.
Posted By: efw Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Assaulting a meter maid in NYC is a felony.

Probably not for long.

Laws are only as good as their enforcement
That's sad . I thought I saw a Raven .25 in his waistband .
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Where were their nightsticks? Obviously the POS was unarmed, so just shooting him as he richly deserved would wouldn't do, but they should have broken every bone in his arms & legs with a nightstick.

Or maybe NYC cops aren't allowed to carry them or they're not tough enough to use them.

If not, they're sitting ducks & some will eventually be killed in situations like that one.

MM
Posted By: jdunham Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
The media and liberals have basically told America that this is OK. We aren't headed toward a good place.
We aint seen nothing yet. This liberal utopian experiment is only getting started. The people living in the cities are begging for it, and as is only fair, they'll have to pay the lion's share of the cost. Best I'll do where I live is to watch it play out on the news and shake my head in amazement.

There's some good folks stuck there. The smart ones will figure out a way to leave.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Where were their nightsticks? Obviously the POS was unarmed, so just shooting him as he richly deserved would wouldn't do, but they should have broken every bone in his arms & legs with a nightstick.

Or maybe NYC cops aren't allowed to carry them or they're not tough enough to use them.

If not, they're sitting ducks & some will eventually be killed in situations like that one.

MM

Apparently because they are meter maids (according to those here) they have no defense and can't do anything but fight with fists.
Kill him.
I see where Virginia is downgrading assault on an LEO from a felony to a misdemeanor...…..that should help matters.....
Posted By: Gus Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We aint seen nothing yet. This liberal utopian experiment is only getting started. The people living in the cities are begging for it, and as is only fair, they'll have to pay the lion's share of the cost. Best I'll do where I live is to watch it play out on the news and shake my head in amazement.

There's some good folks stuck there. The smart ones will figure out a way to leave.

can't disagree under existing circumstances.. that is the electoral college reigns as the status quo.

if the vote does away with the electoral college then the big cities will rule the countryside. unthinkable?

not at all unfortutunately. we all know how our bread is buttered. and we have to address the reality of the system.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
the big cities will rule the countryside.

Posted By: Hubert Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
That's sad . I thought I saw a Raven .25 in his waistband .

Don't under estimate a raven 25.. I had a friend that was killed with one..
It seems the Left want's to let things get so out of hand, that martial law and firearm confiscations seem logical to the masses.

It is important to get all of the 'Obama Generals' out of service. He was laying the groundwork to have a complicit military.
Posted By: Gus Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
lol. if the vote goes one way there's one outcome.

if the vote goes the other way there's another outcome.

i've never owned a .25. not that there's anything wrong with them.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: This what it's come to. - 08/29/20
'dem negresses be wailin'
And of course Virginia wants that to be a piddly misdemeanor.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I see where Virginia is downgrading assault on an LEO from a felony to a misdemeanor...…..that should help matters.....

We have the chance to flip the state house back to republican this fall. First time the dem's have had a majority in the senate and a Dem majority in a LONG time. It's obviously been a total failure. Most of the problem is that our state Republican party is an utter failure. Over 20% of dem seats ran unopposed in this state. The republicans didn't even bother running a candidate. Half were in areas where they actually had a chance if they would do their job. Obviously Arlington, Loundon and Manassas counties are lost, as well as some of tidewater, Charlottesville/Albermarle county and Richmond. After what happened in Janruary, and the massive turnouts against it at the local and state level, I think we'll flip it back to Republican control and neuter that [bleep] Northam for his last year. Id say bullshit like that will get overturned quickly early next year.

As always though, if you're not from here it's hard to understand the dynamics of it. These laws effect small areas with large populations. You can bet your ass, someone attacks a deputy in our county they'll get the schit kicked out of them as well they should. I'd be highly surprised if someone attacked a cop in public if there wasn't at least one citizen willing to jump in and help the cop beat their ass. South western, central, west of the Blueridge, Mountains, farm land and coal country are a different planet compared to NoVa (Including Albermarle) and Hampton Roads. We really need to figure out how to divorce ourselves from these areas somehow.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It seems the Left want's to let things get so out of hand, that martial law and firearm confiscations seem logical to the masses.

It is important to get all of the 'Obama Generals' out of service. He was laying the groundwork to have a complicit military.

MM, I hate to say it, but I doubt it's possible to fix this other than the one way we all know is coming. As far as I'm concerned let's get it over with so my children and grand children don't have to deal with it. What's left of the folks that still believe in American exceptionalism and the American way of life are better prepared than we will be tomorrow. Every year that passes means a smaller chance we can win.
© 24hourcampfire