Home
Being handcuffed behind your back and with chiggers all on your ballsack

Or seed tick bites or poison ivy, whichever
Spread-eagled naked over a fire ant nest!
Married to Pelosi?
Squatin’ to take a dump over a yellow jacket nest?
Mind over matter
Thought you might say ran out of peanut butter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Thought you might say ran out of peanut butter

I was expecting Vienna sausage
Originally Posted by slumlord

Like this?

How did you think of this?
Had a hunting buddy go to the ER because of chiggers.

Said that was the worst case they ever seen.

Prolly in some medical journal.

We were together that day getting ready for deer season.

They don’t bother me for some reason.

Originally Posted by BigDave39355

What???
Leech bites, the little red ones, itch like no other.

Chiggers, poison ivy, Ive had em all, almost every year once or more, everywhere you dont want any.

The fing little red leeches ANYWHERE on your carcass win the prize.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
How did you think of this?

Getting a DUI after bush hogging a 20 acres patch. I always wear the shorty pants commando style so the boys can breath. No canopy on the kubota, drinkin beers all day, runnin the tractor back down the highway from the river bottom place

Lots of things to ponder while mowing.

Just have to salve em down with skin so soft before i unlock the gates

Big Dave be like too sweet for the chigger bugs!

What???

Mr Bob,

His ball sack was eat up.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

You’re not on my Christmas card list Valsdad.

Maybe not the worst but certainly up there with it.

Imagine being sandwiched between hillary and bill...no matter who is behind you there is going to be an abrupt change to your future.

Only thing we have going for us is that we would all be too old for either.
Aren't the chiggers out busy protesting?
Originally Posted by 673

Hush yo mouf....

ROTFLMAO!
Originally Posted by 673

No, they are comfy in Chinatown. It’s the wiggers that are protesting for the most part.
Having to spend a summer night on an island at Lake of the woods cause the motor quit . Bears, wolves and insects that eat you alive .

Having to spend the night 60 miles out from Slidell on a 20ft boat cause the motor won't start . Drifting towards the gulf and sharks.

Having to spend the night on Ghost river cause you took the wrong fork in the river . insects , cottonmouth and big foot .

Having wife ask you where you really where all night .
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Spread-eagled naked over a fire ant nest!

I rode a bike home from Asheboro North Carolina to the Southwest corner of Missouri once, straight through. It rained from Greensboro to Memphis, at Memphis I got off to remove some jackets. Then past Little rock it started raining again so I put the clothes back on. I guess when I took them off I threw them down on a fire ant mound. When I put them back on they went to work on me. I decided it was better to freeze to death than deal with that bullshit.

I should be iron butt approved, but considering I walked like bubba had raped me for a week. I don't need the patch.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Having to spend a summer night on an island at Lake of the woods cause the motor quit . Bears, wolves and insects that eat you alive .

Having to spend the night 60 miles out from Slidell on a 20ft boat cause the motor won't start . Drifting towards the gulf and sharks.

Having to spend the night on Ghost river cause you took the wrong fork in the river . insects , cottonmouth and big foot .

Single motor outfits can suck at times.

Oh, for a good back up or even a kicker trolling motor.

Wives can be like that eh? wink

You’re not on my Christmas card list Valsdad.

Ah, at least I didn't say you were too sour for them. wink
Trying to decide who starts the stupidest threads, Slum or Wabi.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Trying to decide who starts the stupidest threads, Slum or Wabi.

There are no stupid threads.

All have some purpose, even if only to annoy.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by 673

No, they are comfy in Chinatown. It’s the wiggers that are protesting for the most part.

Yep

I've had the motor in the shop multiple times and can't seem to get it fixed. Three big runs with the trolling motor back to the dock. I was looking at new boats tonight (out of the realm of possibility sans some Powerball type money influx). Looked at a couple that were essentially just replacements for my boat, but new. Ranger was fine until I discovered no kicker was offered. Triton had a kicker. I don't care in the least about trolling with one, but if I had plenty of money, I'd have a 15 hp kicker just to back up the big motor.

I grew up with electric motors that were like 12 lbs. thrust and those were some of the most powerful made. My Minn Kota is 50 lbs. thrust and that ain't enough when going several miles back to the ramp on the main lake.
My worst nightmare involves accidentally sitting down on a chair that has "Mr T" sitting upright on it.

Anal violation. It's not just for breakfast anymore.....

What???

Same here. My Dad and I would go out and he'd come back with 10,000 chiggers. I might have 2 or 3.
Squatin’ to take a dump over a yellow jacket nest?

BTDT on the shores of a reservoir in NC when I was a 20 something out fishing alone. THAT was a nightmare....
Waking up 18 again but remembering nothing.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Married to Pelosi?

You win!
Married to Pelosi?

Hillary's gynecologist
i never heard of chiggers until i got a dose of them in biloxi when was going to school. holy fugg. belly and crotch was a festering mess. went to the infirmary expecting some diagnoses of southern herpes. never slept on the ground in the piney woods again. i've had near terminal poison ivy before and it was not as bad as those fuggers.
Being born in Oregon to liberal parents ?

With Hillary Clinton's voice booming over a loudspeaker.
Being a Liberal.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=Rick n Tenn]Having to spend a summer night on an island at Lake of the woods cause the motor quit . Bears, wolves and insects that eat you alive .

I grew up with electric motors that were like 12 lbs. thrust and those were some of the most powerful made. My Minn Kota is 50 lbs. thrust and that ain't enough when going several miles back to the ramp on the main lake.
[/quote

I was thinking a gas powered kicker.

Depending on the size of the boat, you're correct. Even that big MinnKota might not get you back.

Might be best to have a sail rigged and ready to go? grin
Lying on the jungle floor in a night ambush while awaiting some folks to enter your kill zone. Absolute silence and stillness is mandatory. You have been feasted on by insects for 3 hours and now feel something with legs crawling up your leg, inside your pants, in the direction of your rapidly contracting nutsack. It will make you want to kill something.

mike r
Peeing on an electric fence.
Chiggers are the worst. Or is it No See Ums? Or is it those brown recluse spiders? I hate them all.

I remember going through SOI at Camp Pendleton spending the night in a hole we dug just before sundown. Tarantulas. Lots of Tarantulas. Hand to hand combat all night. Glad to report we won but it wasn't your typical training exercise.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Chiggers are the worst. Or is it No See Ums? Or is it those brown recluse spiders? I hate them all.

I remember going through SOI at Camp Pendleton spending the night in a hole we dug just before sundown. Tarantulas. Lots of Tarantulas. Hand to hand combat all night. Glad to report we won but it wasn't your typical training exercise.

I have yet to meet one person, in all the years I lived in tarantula territory, that was ever seriously injured by one. Or even moderately injured. I've had them walk up and inspect my bare toe while I was wearing sandals, tap tap tap with their front legs, then turn away and drop into a pencil diameter hole.

Lying there at Pendelton, the least of my worries would be tarantulas. Scorpions, black widows, rattlers, rat mites, fleas, and poison oak would be way more of a concern depending upon where your exercises were held.
I had chiggers on my nuts one time, it felt better to scratch than it does to [bleep].

Poison ivy bad 3 times, miserable cshit.
Half a century back, half a world away, a recon team was rotating guard duty during night bivouac. Guy #1 wakes up guy #2 and crawls under the skeeter net. Something swatted the net rather sharply, and assuming it was his “buddy” he swatted back. That was met with another sharp slap on the net so he rolled over and lit up his night lensed flashlight. He was starring face to face with a cobra later estimated to be about 12’ length, coiled with hood flared and tongue flicking. A full magazine from his AR-15 dispatched the monster and prompted relocation to another bivouac site.

I dunno he had a change of pants handy or not.
Chiggers? Pffft! Once you scratch out the saliva tube they leave behind you’re good.

I would gladly endure a scrotum full of chiggers to keep us from a President Biden/Harris/Obama/Newsome etc etc etc, which would be far worse.
Married to Pelosi?Schiff
Half a century back, half a world away, a recon team was rotating guard duty during night bivouac. Guy #1 wakes up guy #2 and crawls under the skeeter net. Something swatted the net rather sharply, and assuming it was his “buddy” he swatted back. That was met with another sharp slap on the net so he rolled over and lit up his night lensed flashlight. He was starring face to face with a cobra later estimated to be about 12’ length, coiled with hood flared and tongue flicking. A full magazine from his AR-15 dispatched the monster and prompted relocation to another bivouac site.

I dunno he had a change of pants handy or not.

I believe that I recall T Lee being out on patrol and had a buddy’s 6 by shooting a tiger off his bud’s back.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Chiggers? Pffft! Once you scratch out the saliva tube they leave behind you’re good.

I would gladly endure a scrotum full of chiggers to keep us from a President Biden/Harris/Obama/Newsome etc etc etc, which would be far worse.

Some days you have a way with words!
Worst nightmare?

It would involve fire ants.
Rat mites are no fun, especially when it takes a week or so to find out the source.
A novacaine needle breaking off in the mouth....
Have had dreams about that schitt....
© 24hourcampfire