Home
Posted By: Bulletbutt 1.5hp, #32 Meat Grinders - 11/17/06
Has anybody else had troubLE with the 1.5hp, #32 Meat grinder from one reputabLE Meatgrinder sales place? I've returned two, and toLd thEM I want my money back. Is it just me having bad Luck? The first one got up to 190 degrees tEMp on the case, and the second one melted the plastic bushings on the auger. They've been really good about it, but jeez....I'lL try anothEr Maker. LikE Maybe Cabella's...?
Posted By: rost495 Re: 1.5hp, #32 Meat Grinders - 11/17/06
Look at Cabelas really close, I suspect you'll find they are relabeled LEM at another 100bucks or so.

Jeff
Posted By: Rimrock Re: 1.5hp, #32 Meat Grinders - 11/17/06
A horse & a half, #32 grinder should be a hamburgering machine. I've got one, a leftover from a previous incarnation as a game processor.
I dunno about this Lousy Example of Manufacturing brand, but I'd recommend you get a REAL grinder like a Hobart or Biro.
Posted By: rost495 Re: 1.5hp, #32 Meat Grinders - 11/17/06
Rimrock, from the acronym explanation, I take it you've had experience or knowledge that would direct me away from LEM for sure then?
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: 1.5hp, #32 Meat Grinders - 11/17/06
I second Hobart, they been making meat processing equipment for years and all the big supermarkets usually have them. The meat department where I worked had 2 of the huge grinders and they were awesome. If you can find a small one made by Hobart it would be a good investment.
© 24hourcampfire